Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334
Results 9,991 to 10,000 of 10000

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Sunday the 21st, I wrestled for NGW: Tennessee and the card was STACKED. Main event was Cody Rhodes vs Matt Cross. Also featured Abyss, Crimson, Crazzy Steve, Michael elgin, Joey Ryan, and the BOYS. My tag Partner Facade is kind of a name..it was my first experience with being treated as a "star" absolutely loved it, so mind blowing. We teamed together for the first time and had a blast..the other team was kinda frustrating for silly reasons..but I did a "...dive" to the outside and came down RIGHT on my ass on cement.. I'm in so much goddamn pain, the 7 hour ride home felt like HELL.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    You guys got worked, heh.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    You guys got worked, heh.
    Yeah, well how would you feel if someone like Erik Watts became the World Champion just 3 days after he debuted and got out of the power plant?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Yeah, well how would you feel if someone like Erik Watts became the World Champion just 3 days after he debuted and got out of the power plant?
    That's a completely different situation. Watts couldn't get a reaction if his life depended on it. His wwf run proved that. Jinder gets legit heat. He also doesn't have his father backstage pulling strings to have him booked strong.

And I'm not sure what's so hard to understand by the reasoning. Last I checked, wwe is a business trying to make money. They're expanding in the middle east and India. What's there not to get?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    That's a completely different situation. Watts couldn't get a reaction if his life depended on it. His wwf run proved that. Jinder gets legit heat. He also doesn't have his father backstage pulling strings to have him booked strong.

And I'm not sure what's so hard to understand by the reasoning. Last I checked, wwe is a business trying to make money. They're expanding in the middle east and India. What's there not to get?
    I know it's a business but to do this by putting someone who hasn't proven himself to be a big deal just to reach a certain demographic is terrible business. How can someone of Indian descent relate to someone who is given a "I come in peace"/maharajah gimmick? Come on!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    To me, it's sink or swim. If he flops, then he probably goes back to his old spot. And I don't get how you think it's bad business. People wanted them to build someone new. Now they are. For all we know, his push is temporary. Let's just see how it plays out.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well I guess I won't be visiting this thread anymore since having an opinion makes me an idiot. Glad you are losing so much sleep about a worked sport.
    Peace out.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Well I guess I won't be visiting this thread anymore since having an opinion makes me an idiot. Glad you are losing so much sleep about a worked sport.
    Peace out.
    It's not like that, actually i find Orton boring too; but that doesn't make Jinder a deserving champion.
    Of course it's just my opinion, i actually could work, i just don't see him as championship material...
    Calm down, no one wants you to think "the same" as us, @Piko said it better: Let's just see how it plays out.

Mentioned
    235 Post(s)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Ironic how he is in this "Don't try this..." ad: