Page 343 of 485 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,290 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The new shirt they have for Cesaro is hilarious. I'm getting pumped for TLC at the end of the month. My first ever PPV!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    The new shirt they have for Cesaro is hilarious. I'm getting pumped for TLC at the end of the month. My first ever PPV!

Have a blast!!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    i can't believe how bad Cesar fucked up his mouth (his own fault...)
    Completely forgot about that. That shot in slow mo of blood literally squirting out of his gums really fucked me and my friend up.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Your boy has a slight concussion. Still medically cleared to wrestle!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Ok, that's good. Just try to be careful. Concussions are serious.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Anyone wanna take bets on how long The Shield will ACTUALLY be back together for?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    You’d think it would be Reigns that turns but that would be smart, and WWE creative is rarely smart.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Ok, that's good. Just try to be careful. Concussions are serious.
    Yeah, doc said I'm not a huge concern..even said I don't need to take time off.. I'm taking Friday off though.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Just saw this (missed it yesterday). Please actually rest and take it easy for a bit.

In other news, there’s a strong rumor that Neville quit WWE like Punk did before RAW last week and that’s why Kalisto was inserted.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post

In other news, there’s a strong rumor that Neville quit WWE like Punk did before RAW last week and that’s why Kalisto was inserted.
    I hope that's not true, but i can't blame him; he's better off leaving just like Austin Aries, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Having to job to a bum like Enzo was I think the final straw for Neville. He's better than this. This is just typical of Meekmahan land as he a fucking superstar in Nakamura job to a Punjabi bum who can't wrestle for shit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    WWE Released Jimmy Jacobs for taking a picture with the bullet club.

Very petty. BUT I feel like both Jimmy AND Neville can make a LOT of money on the indies/ROH

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    It's Meekmahan. He's the problems. He is an out of touch old fool who is in war with the fans as he doesn't really know what they want and tries to go after a market that could care less about sports entertainment.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    He's old and out of touch, that's it

He also has a gigantic roster of many indie, manufactured, young and established talent that he tries to make them work in the very tired WWE formula.
    I don't know if it will be better when HHH takes over, but i'm ready for anyone but McMahon on charge...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The funny and ironic thing about all of this. WWE is doing this as a "fuck you". But, in reality, they helped them out big time. If Neville's gone, he's going to absolutely kill in the indies. They're stupid to let him go. The Jimmy Jacobs thing is 50/50. It's half pettiness on WWE's part. But at the same time, he was fucking off while on the clock with guys who were trying to disrupt the show. So, he kinda screwed up. But, he'll probably go back to the indies as well and get a nice boost from all this as well. WWE sure "stuck it to them".

That crusierweight division is absolute death though. The two best guys on that roster walked out or asked for their releases. And considering the trend of how many people are asking for their releases these days, that's not a good sign at all. And you factor in the drop they've had in attendance. Everything's down. Hard not to wonder if it's a sinking ship. It's a massive ship, so it's not like it'll sink any time soon. But it's not good, and it's probably going to get worse.

I think it'll get better when Vince is gone, which isn't soon enough. But when he does finally step down, I figure it'll probably be awhile until it genuinely gets better. Vince just doesn't get it anymore that or he refuses to. I think Triple H gets it. He keeps up with a lot of the outside stuff (UFC, etc.), Vince is in a bubble.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    There's a rumor that the main event for Survivor Series will be.... *vomits* Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal?

Who the fuck wants to see that other than see Lesnar just squash him like a bug?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So, basically, they just jobbed out Nakamura for nothing. The Jinder experiment is a failure. No way will he beat lesnar. It'll be a squash. WWE champion...meh.

Shit like this why I don't watch as much as I used to. Can't do it anymore. Debating on cancelling my network sub. It's that bad. I could just as easily just watch the stuff I want to watch through other means. It's really not worth the money or the time. Can't even remember the last time I watched a SD.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    So, basically, they just jobbed out Nakamura for nothing. The Jinder experiment is a failure. No way will he beat lesnar. It'll be a squash. WWE champion...meh.

Shit like this why I don't watch as much as I used to. Can't do it anymore. Debating on cancelling my network sub. It's that bad. I could just as easily just watch the stuff I want to watch through other means. It's really not worth the money or the time. Can't even remember the last time I watched a SD.

This is exactly why I stopped watching WWE back in late 2014/early 2015. It just became bad TV to the point that you're wasting three hours of your times every Monday for something that has become shit. I tried to completely disconnect myself from the bullshit last year as it's hard to divorce that knowing that there's rare moments of something good. I haven't watched an entire WWE show since November of 2014 as the closest I came to almost watching an entire episode of WWE programming was the night after WrestleMania 31 but I just turned it off after the main event.

If I was Nakamura, I would walk out and go back to Japan. It's like watching someone like Stone Cold Steve Austin or Bret Hart job to bums like Shawn Stasiak.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    There's a rumor that the main event for Survivor Series will be.... *vomits* Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal?

Who the fuck wants to see that other than see Lesnar just squash him like a bug?
    I don't get it, i don't care for it and it will only make fans angry, why?

Accept that Jinder isn't working, don't feed him to Lesnar (so he'll become Undisputed champion? and then Reigns wins at WM both titles?, ugh)
    I don't understand this company

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Since a lot of us have very low opinions on WWE, here's something to entertain us. That's right, a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I don't get it, i don't care for it and it will only make fans angry, why?

Accept that Jinder isn't working, don't feed him to Lesnar (so he'll become Undisputed champion? and then Reigns wins at WM both titles?, ugh)
    I don't understand this company
    They seem to think having Jinder as champion for the india tour is best for business. I'm not sure if it is. They're mostly basing this off youtube numbers, I think. Once that tour is over, and they see that he doesn't move the needle, hopefully he drops it by rumble.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    How about before the Rumble where he drops the belt to AJ Styles and then loses a bunch of rematches to the point that he becomes a low-carder who will be jobbing to King Maxel in the next few years?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He's not losing that belt before the India tour. I think that's December. By that point, you might as well hold off another month to take it off of him. Bigger show. It'll get the better reaction too, Probably.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I heard at the Solomonster Podcast that Jinder/Lesnar won't be for the titles, yawn, so it's just a "free" Jinder squash (because they think Jinder it's so over as a heel fans would love to see this...)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Heard Jinder wasn't even on tv or mentioned at all this week. Some world champion... whole thing is a waste.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Heard Jinder wasn't even on tv or mentioned at all this week. Some world champion... whole thing is a waste.
    A waste of time, money, and brains. They should've given the belt to Rusev. He can wrestle. He can talk on the mic. He's got personality. Plus, he's a funny motherfucker.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    A waste of time, money, and brains. They should've given the belt to Rusev. He can wrestle. He can talk on the mic. He's got personality. Plus, he's a funny motherfucker.
    Makes too much sense. Tons of un-utilised charisma and talent. Originally, it was supposed to be him to get the belt. They changed their minds as always. Figured they'd make more out of India. They aren't.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Here's a terrible match of mine;

classic example of someone working hard against someone who only works one a month. I WILL say I'm very happy with how well he protected me; I told him I have a bad back and a concussion so he modified his move set a bit. But yeah, not too happy with this one. Except for the new tights.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Here's a terrible match of mine;

classic example of someone working hard against someone who only works one a month. I WILL say I'm very happy with how well he protected me; I told him I have a bad back and a concussion so he modified his move set a bit. But yeah, not too happy with this one. Except for the new tights.
    I just saw that match as I subscribed to your channel. The heckler was hilarious.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I just saw that match as I subscribed to your channel. The heckler was hilarious.
    Indeed he was! Appreciate the reply on here and the comment on youtube!