Page 346 of 483 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,380 of 14482

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Well, guess who the Punjabi Bum will be wrestling in India and not for the title: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...atch-wwe-india

Oh boy.....
    Heard about that. It's weird and I don't get it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Heard about that. It's weird and I don't get it.
    Makes sense. It gives Jinder a high calibur match in India. If he beats Triple H, he was defeated by multi-time world champion.. if he wins, he defeated Triple freaking H.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Makes sense. It gives Jinder a high calibur match in India. If he beats Triple H, he was defeated by multi-time world champion.. if he wins, he defeated Triple freaking H.
    You really see him jobbing to Jinder? I don't. Maybe a DQ finish with the Singhs.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    You really see him jobbing to Jinder? I don't. Maybe a DQ finish with the Singhs.
    If it was anywhere else in the world, I couldn't see Triple H losing to Jinder, No.. BUT since it's in India, he will be MEGA over. Chances are, it'll be the main event.. So Jinder winning would send the fnas home happy. Possibly have Khali involved, too. Whatever they can do to make headlines over there to tap into the Indian market.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Wait, Ginger Mayhal has fans?

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Despite what could be a decent match, Brock will destroy AJ at Survivor Series in about 3 minutes, with 18 of the same lame suplexes and F-5s he always employs.

Deflated, AJ will drop the WWE title back to Jinder the Jobber on the very next SDL, because that's what the WWE does there's no way WWE is going to India without a Punjabi champion

Jinder the Jobber will lose the WWE title to Triple H in India because WWE Triple H also believes winning the same title 16 times somehow makes him on par with Ric Flair.

Jinder the Jobber and his Singe brothers will defeat Triple H for the WWE title in a rematch before WWE leaves India, making Jinder the Jobber a three-time WWE champion in the same calendar year, and every bit as formidable in the eyes of Vince Meekman as fellow paper-champion Roman Reigns.

And thus, after this brief respite, every wrestling fan's living nightmare will resume into 2018, unabated.

This has been your 15-second WWE wrap-up for the rest of 2017.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    ^Liked for accuracy, not quality or agreement in choices Vince will undoubtedly make.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The Man w/ 3 Hs is joining Team RAW as the fifth member and turned babyface by pedigreeing Jason Jordan.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Paige was backstage on RAW yesterday, i think her return is close; also: she's not with Del Rio anymore...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Calling swerve of the decade - D. Bry is cleared to compete, joins w/Owens and Zayn to cost Smackdown Live the Survivor Series match.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Calling swerve of the decade - D. Bry is cleared to compete, joins w/Owens and Zayn to cost Smackdown Live the Survivor Series match.
    I would go for that. After all, it would be a great heel turn as he felt dissed by Shane.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Bryan will wrestle again, wheter is in WWE or another promotion (CMLL even invited him after his contract is done)

I don't know if that will be the greatest idea, but the guy is stubborn in this, i can't blame him really, wrestling was his life.
    If Bret Hard wrestled a couple of "matches" after his stroke, i can see Bryan doing the same thing (using a safer style)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Mercifully, the James Ellsworth nightmare is over.

He's been future endeavored.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Not going to cry about Ellsworth, but i'm a bit disappointed that he didn't stick around a bit more to be "dumped" by Carmella over Big Cass...

PS. I did liked the guy...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I rather be James Ellsworth than the Punjabi bum. Ellsworth was at least entertaining and lost a great gig. Being a jobber to the women and taking all of the classic finishing moves. What moron would turn that down?

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    His schtick was out of gas faster than Enzo’s. It stopped being funny then it became sad and awkward when they paired him with Carmella.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I was hoping they would pair him with Enzo...seemed like a GREAT way to get them both heat.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Latest match against former NWA world champion Kahagas

I didn't get much offense in due to the character we're building.. loved this match though.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Paige finally returned and it seems she's the leader of a stable; i like this new angle for her

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh, for anyone that hasn't been paying attention to the WWE. It seems like Maharaja-mania hasn't run wild as those 2 house shows in India is now just one due to low ticket sales as he will be facing the Man w/ 3 Hs and will be facing AJ Styles at Clash of Champions as it's likely that he won't win back the WWE title. So, any guesses he'll be on a WrestleMania pre-show next year?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Shout out to @thevoid99 for always commenting on my youtube videos. I appreciate'chu!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Shout out to @thevoid99 for always commenting on my youtube videos. I appreciate'chu!
    You're welcome.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm super late with this, I know, but... did anyone catch Aleister Black vs. Velveteen Dream on the latest NXT Takeover? Great, great match.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    I'm super late with this, I know, but... did anyone catch Aleister Black vs. Velveteen Dream on the latest NXT Takeover? Great, great match.
    Match of the night imo.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Re-watched Dream/Black and AJ/Lesnar over Thanksgiving break and think Dream/Black was my favorite for the weekend due to the build, in ring story, and the ending.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Looks like they’re going to break Matt Hardy.

Seriously though, fuck dumbass Vince for ruining Balor. Add him to the list of guys who are immensely talented but the out of touch old fuck doesn’t get it. See also: Cesaro, Nakamura, soon to be Roode.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Looks like they’re going to break Matt Hardy.

Seriously though, fuck dumbass Vince for ruining Balor. Add him to the list of guys who are immensely talented but the out of touch old fuck doesn’t get it. See also: Cesaro, Nakamura, soon to be Roode.
    I have been waiting for Broken Matt since he came to WWE. I'm a little worried that too much time was wasted due to the legal fight with Impact and that the moment has passed. We'll see. I wouldn't mind seeing what Broken Matt and Bray Wyatt could pull off together.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    Say my Name!!! ...Say my Name!!!

Ok, sorry, i loved that match, i did liked "Survivor Series"; but NXT Wargames was miles ahead...