Page 315 of 483 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,450 of 14482

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It wasn't a bad raw. It had it's moments. And I'm not sure if I've said this. But heel Neville might be the best thing about raw and 205 atm. He's just so good with it. And it seems like he's adopted rings of Saturn (or a variation of it) as his new finish. Its also refreshing to see a guy be an actual consistent heel.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just watched the Omega vs Okada match from Wrestle Kingdom 11. Is there a streaming site for new Japan? I mean paid streaming site. I would love to delve deeper into that company.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    It wasn't a bad raw. It had it's moments. And I'm not sure if I've said this. But heel Neville might be the best thing about raw and 205 atm. He's just so good with it. And it seems like he's adopted rings of Saturn (or a variation of it) as his new finish. Its also refreshing to see a guy be an actual consistent heel.
    Neville is the best thing about the cruiser division already, i'm glad he's being used, the guy has tons of talent!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    More bad than good, though.
    Pluses - The continuation of Taker's storyline of "diggin holes and takin' souls" was nice. Jericho getting the US strap is nice, too. Even better was Rusev's tweet that absoultely roasted Jericho.

Minuses - On that note: Rusev is the new Cesaro in the criminally underutilized talent perspective. He's SO good; when HBK's joke about the Golden Globes and Lana (???) totally bombed, Rusev immediately responds "that must be an American joke; I don't understand it." I died. Mick needs to be written off TV for a while. I was hoping they'd do an ACTUAL performance review, where heel Steph runs him down for everything he's botched and they "can" him. She can carry the authority role for a while, or name a new GM. HBK. Sorry, man. I know you're all "born again", but coming out to shill a WWE-produced Christian date flick, then ending the segment with a crotch-chop kinda mixes the messages. On the New Day & Titus, I thought they ended this last week? I really thought this week's segment was a recap and they were about to cut back to the ring until they cut to the video of Titus' keg fail in NXT.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Rusev was the best part of that segment. Everyone was meh. And I'm so tired of enzo saying "cuppa hatas". He says it way too often and not even in context. It needs to go away. All enzo is doing now is regurgitating the same lines now.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I think Enzo is very charismatic, but i'm getting bored of their act already, i don't see much future for both of them when they split the tag team...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    They need to end this "feud" yesterday. Enzo, when given the ability to write his own material, is hysterical. I think there's a definitive difference in his promo when he's doing his own material vs. what is written for him.

In other WWE news, I came a cross this in my Facebook feed - The Funniest FCC Complaints About Pro Wrestling and it's pretty funny.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He can be extremely entertaining. He's repeating the same stuff now though. They've gotten stale. Plus, they kinda turned him into a douche. Try to hit on another man's wife and other shady shit, and he's still a face? Where's the logic in that? He deserves what he got.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Right?! I'm a big mark for those two, but even when he got the hotel room beat-down, I was cheering Rusev. I don't get how he's still a face. Thinking it's creative trying too hard to force them into a tweener role (like DX/New Age Outlaws). In this era, the tweener role and this storyline are not working.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sounds like typical creative; forcing someone into a position/alignment where they don't belong. Cough...reigns....cough.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch for the WWE Smackdown! Women's Championship inside a steel cage.... who couldn't be excited for that?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Out of curiosity, does anybody actually watch my matches anymore?? I know people did when I first started wrestling..but now that my career is picking up, and I have matches every weekend, thats a LOT of videos I post. I'm not going to be offended if you don't..I'm genuinely curious.

Please do not ignore this post, can you PLEASE quote this post and let me know if you watch what I post. <3

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I watch from time to time. I've been busy or consumed with things in what free time that I do have. But yeah, I watch.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Out of curiosity, does anybody actually watch my matches anymore?? I know people did when I first started wrestling..but now that my career is picking up, and I have matches every weekend, thats a LOT of videos I post. I'm not going to be offended if you don't..I'm genuinely curious.

Please do not ignore this post, can you PLEASE quote this post and let me know if you watch what I post. <3
    I check them out from time to time. I don't think I'm caught up.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post

I haven't watched all of them, but definitely a lot of them. It's been nice seeing your career take off so far

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I watch from time to time. I've been busy or consumed with things in what free time that I do have. But yeah, I watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I check them out from time to time. I don't think I'm caught up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifey View Post
    I haven't watched all of them, but definitely a lot of them. It's been nice seeing your career take off so far
    I appreciate the replies! Also very thankful you guys have watched some!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Watched Okada vs Omega on AXS last night and boy was that a hood match. I can imagine watching it live and not knowing who the winner was going to be would have made it even better.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The UK tourney has started. So weird seeing Cole and Mcguiness together. Hopefully this is cool. Not very familiar with UK wrestling.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The only thing in TNA worth watching are the Broken Hardyz. I'm just waiting for them to come to ROH and wherever so they can bring their broken brilliance to the wrestling world. Hopefully, this would make WWE beg them to return. I have an idea for angle about how to have the Broken Hardyz return. A series of mysterious events in the WWE emerge as the first target are the Family of Wyatts who claim to be the faces of fear. Yet, they would be given mysterious messages as it does something they couldn't do. Bring actual fear. Then at the Rumble of Royal 2018. The Wyatts (Rowan, Harper, Bray, Abigail, and Braun Strowman) are in some lame match and then. They're attacked by 2 individuals as the last thing we see is Bray Wyatt pissing on himself. At the Rumble match, more mysterious things emerge including a major attack on Roman w/ no one winning the Royal Rumble which becomes a first. Vince gets pissed and demands to know who are these men making a mess of things. It is revealed to be Broken Matt and Brother Nero! Vince is shocked as Broken Matt says... Meekmahan!!!! I'd knew you'd come! Myself and Brother Nero are here for one thing. That is to DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!!! Your organization. An organization that has become irrelevant. Shows such as War is RAW has become unwatchable! Downsmack is a joke! TXN is full of spot monkeys. It is time to make Meekmahan-land.... BROKEN!!!! Vince w/ the man w/ 3 Hs... come to the ring and confront the Broken Hardyz when Matt then eats Vince and Brother Nero destroys the man w/ 3 Hs..... as it ends w/ Vince lying bleeding all over his neck as fans go DELETE, DELETE, DELETE, DELETE!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I have no desire to watch any more wrestling then I do now. I don't even watch Lucha anymore... it'd take a lot for me to watch tna again. A lot. As much as I think the Broken stuff is, it's still not worth it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    That UK championship tournament is a joke.
    I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but what don't you like about it?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I thought it was alright. I'll watch the second day as well. Not sure what it is, but I felt like something was missing. Maybe it's the UK style. I dunno.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Jimmy "I can't remember if I murdered someone" Snuka has passed away.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    He used the Uncle Junior defense.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So proud of my dudes Andrews and dunn. It's amazing to see them on such a high stage, considering they were sleeping on my couch 2 years ago. #proudpapa

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    It just strikes me as very slapdash and ill-conceived, like a lot of things about the WWE that has completely killed the brand for me. I don't recognize or care about a single guy in the tournament, especially when there are enough UK guys out there in TNA or the indies who aren't in the tournament, but should be if you wanted to crown a true champion of the UK in today's wrestling world..
    Fair enough. I've seen 4 of the 16 guys before but yeah, there's a lot of talent missing. It seems as if some of them had to sign exclusive contracts and it seems like they looked at the CWC and went "That worked, let's try it again!"

Just wait until they do the Asian and Mexican tournaments.... because you know they probably will...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I wanna watch the next NXT Takeover event based purely on them having the brains to choose a good song/band for one of its theme songs in Ghost's "Square Hammer" but I'd rather not get the WWE Network for a trial sub then have to pay for a month after just because.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    What a bastard Snuka was.

It's not good to feel happy for someone's death, but i can't say i'll miss him, the world is better without people like that...

About the rumored Japan and Mexican tournaments:
    Sounds like they are coming, the owners of NJPW are already protecting their talent from the WWE; with the whole Okada/Omega buzz i'm sure the WWE is going to try to get a "piece of the Pie".
    Not sure about the Mexican tournament; the two main promotions in the country are protective of their talent, but the contracts aren't long because they can't afford to pay them much.
    With the whole "Trump crisis", peso is getting devaluated and i can see many talent leaving CMLL and AAA, for the "Dolar-paying WWE", it's what happened with Grand Metalik (A.K.A. Máscara Dorada), not sure if the WWE is interested on doing a tournament, but it wouldn't be hard for them to do it here...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    What a bastard Snuka was.

It's not good to feel happy for someone's death, but i can't say i'll miss him, the world is better without people like that...

About the rumored Japan and Mexican tournaments:
    Sounds like they are coming, the owners of NJPW are already protecting their talent from the WWE; with the whole Okada/Omega buzz i'm sure the WWE is going to try to get a "piece of the Pie".
    Not sure about the Mexican tournament; the two main promotions in the country are protective of their talent, but the contracts aren't long because they can't afford to pay them much.
    With the whole "Trump crisis", peso is getting devaluated and i can see many talent leaving CMLL and AAA, for the "Dolar-paying WWE", it's what happened with Grand Metalik (A.K.A. Máscara Dorada), not sure if the WWE is interested on doing a tournament, but it wouldn't be hard for them to do it here...
    Japan is totally going to be next. NJPW seems ready for it too. I'd imagine we'll see a bunch of guys plucked from other places like DDT, Noah, etc.

I'm not happy about Snuka. I'm pretty indifferent about his death. We'll never really know what happened that night and it's a shame.