Page 323 of 483 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,690 of 14482

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was at RAW tonight and I was just wondering if you guys at home could hear the constant WE WANT PAIGE! chants or did the WWE sub out the audio? We also got a Brock vs Big Show dark match to end a pretty boring RAW. I'm going to Smackdown tomorrow night in CT hopefully that will be a better show.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quietime View Post
    I was at RAW tonight and I was just wondering if you guys at home could hear the constant WE WANT PAIGE! chants or did the WWE sub out the audio? We also got a Brock vs Big Show dark match to end a pretty boring RAW. I'm going to Smackdown tomorrow night in CT hopefully that will be a better show.
    I'm pretty sure WWE did edit out the audio though I did hear a lot of "We want Paige" and "CM Punk" chants were said.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I heard it. They definitely muted the audience some. Apparently, there were even Maddox chants.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    So, some pics of Celeste Bonin leaked. Some are in a "hub". Just saying... These leaks are popping up like wildfire.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Did anyone mentioned that Jim Cornette will be inducting The Rock N Roll Express at the HOF ceremony?

Talk about hell freezing over...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Did anyone mentioned that Jim Cornette will be inducting The Rock N Roll Express at the HOF ceremony?

Talk about hell freezing over...
    I bet it will just be a one-time appearance unless the Midnight Express is inducted w/ Cornette inducted as well.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I bet it will just be a one-time appearance unless the Midnight Express is inducted w/ Cornette inducted as well.
    Or if/when they choose to induct him. He definitely belongs in there.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Even though it will probably be scripted as an "epic back-and-forth encounter", I would personally love to see AJ beat the living fuck out of Shane at WM33

I'm tired of Shane-O-Mac being the best the WWE can do for a guy like AJ who, even at 40 years old, is the best thing they have on the roster right now. It pissed me off last year when they wheeled out Eldertaker for no reason and then put him in some random match with Shane, like that was something people actually cared about. Now this? Seriously?

FFS, even another AJ vs. Cena match for the WWE title would make more goddamn sense at WM. "The ultimate thrill ride", my ass. The ultimate snoozefest is more like it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm so not going to even bother watch a second or a frame of WrestleMania 33. Last year's nearly gave me a stroke. I ain't risking my health for this bullshit.

BTW, that stuff w/ Miz and Maryse as Cena and the Bellas was hilarious.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Jericho vs Owens is literally the only match I care about. That's not enough for me to watch.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Aries/Neville should be excellent (as long as they give them time) and i'm curious for AJ/Shane, i wish Styles was in another match but i'm curious to see AJ's performance and how he ends up on RAW (and a possible Balor interference...)

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    You're 100% right about Aries vs Neville. I forgot about it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Aries/Neville could steal the show. First mania for Aries. So I figure he's definitely going to show up. Think it's the first for Neville as well.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Aries/Neville could steal the show. First mania for Aries. So I figure he's definitely going to show up. Think it's the first for Neville as well.
    Yes, it's Neville's first, last year he was hurt...
    I'm just afraid Neville/Aries won't get enough time; there's a shitload of matches this year (quantity over quality as it was since the brand split).
    Or maybe the match gets pushed to the pre-show *sigh*
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 03-22-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Yes, it's Neville's first, last year he was hurt...
    I'm just afraid Neville/Aries won't get enough time; there's a shitload of matches this year (quantity over quality as it was since the brand split).
    Or maybe the match gets pushed to the pre-show *sigh*
    Fuck, they better! It's a SEVEN HOUR SHOW. Probably the biggest card since WM7. They better get time. At least 10-15 min.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Fuck, they better! It's a SEVEN HOUR SHOW. Probably the biggest card since WM7. They better get time. At least 10-15 min.
    Oh man, 7 hours!!!???

...it takes me a whole week to watch RAW alone.

Also: According to Meltzer; Paige won't be punished for her sex vids.
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 03-22-2017 at 03:13 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Last year, with the two hour preshow, it was seven hours. Pretty sure it'll be the same this year.

It was torture. By around the last hour, I was exhausted. It's too much.
    Last edited by Piko; 03-22-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The Aries/Neville and Jericho/Owens match are the only ones I care about. I want to care about the Smackdown women's match but I'm afraid it will be a clusterfuck and that it will give a certain diva whose name I'm not going to say an appearance when she hasn't done shit to earn a spot.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm 50/50 on the SD women's match. Raw one could be good. Kinda expecting the same as last year. Not a fan of Nia, so I can only imagine her trying to keep up with the other three. Owens and Jericho will be good. The one I'm dreading the most is Reigns and Taker. Taker just can't go anymore. Reigns isn't a bad worker. But he's not good enough to carry a good match with Taker. And how is he not heel? I'm hoping it's Taker's last. It's painful to watch now.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Rumor is Bella is retiring and the mania match is her send off. Miz and Cena deserve better, but I get it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rumor is Bella is retiring and the mania match is her send off. Miz and Cena deserve better, but I get it.
    I've been figuring that Cena/Bella will win, Cena proposes, Bella retires.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I just read an article stating WWE is in talks with Sinclair to buy ROH. While ROH hasn't made the best moves lately and it hasn't been the same since Sinclair took over, I still like it a lot and wouldn't want it to become just another WWE thing. They've already taken so many talents from ROH. Some have been treated better than others.

I hope it's bullshit or falls through.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm calling bullshit. On a sad note, Jim Ross' wife passed away.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Real bummer to see something like that happen to him. He seems like a real good guy. Gotta be having a rough time.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I was going to post that news: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...after-accident

Sucks for JR. Oh, and I heard Vince was also in a car accident that same day. Bastard is still alive.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Poor JR, that's sad news...

I care very little for Nikki's "retirement", and that match doesn't make any sense, but at least The Miz is cutting awesome promos (no pun), i guess the "proposal" part it's a wink to Savage/Elizabeth, but i don't like either of those drones...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Received my new gear today, LOVE IT.

http://i.imgur.com/mET6AUZ.jpg

championship edition.

These bad boys will be debuted during my first singles title defense..whenever that may be.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And now for some enjoyable entertainment.... a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    May 7th, 2017, I make my IPPV debut! New concept company will be having it's inaugural show. "Welterweight Wrestling" back in the early 90's, the Cruiserweights were the outcasts due to their size..fast forward to 2010's and they're all the rage..they're accepted now.. But what about the guys smaller than them? They may not have the physical size, but where we lack physical size..we make up in heart. I'm excited for this.. this is one of my best friend's projects and the fact that I've been selected to be a part of it is amazing.