Page 348 of 485 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,440 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I used current wrestlers and was not given time to put them in any kind of order. I had some women on my list.

AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Cesaro, Sanada, Jack Evans, Low Ki, David Starr, Jeff Cobb, Trevor Lee, New Day (3), Young Bucks (2), Mil Muertes, Sami Zayn, Asuka, Kenny Omega, Chris Jericho, Miz, Brock Lesnar, Brian Cage, King Cuerno, Sami Callihan, OI4K (2), Harper, Bray Wyatt, Rey Fenix, Ricochet, Cody Rhodes, Penta El 0M, Naito, Ibushi, Jay Lethal, Jay White, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Charlotte,Will Ospreay, Chris Sabin,Alex Shelley, Marty Scurll, Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, John Cena, Kairi Sane, Okada, Kushida, Rey Mysterio, Seth Rollins, Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, Dean Ambrose, Dalton Castle, AR Fox, Tanahashi, Bobby Roode, Adam Cole, Nakamura, Colt Cabana, ACH, Mark Haskins, Zack Sabre Jr, Aleister Black, Candice LeRae, Johnny Gargano, John Morrison, Kassius Ohno, Roderick Strong, Rusev, DJZ, Paige, Jessicka Havok, Eddie Edwards, Matt Hardy, Alberto El Patron, Neville, Desmond Xavier, Kyle O’Reilly, Drew McIntyre, Hideo Itami, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, Austin Aries, Evil, Joey Ryan, Joey Janela, Kenny King, Matt Fitchett, Shane Strickland, Gallows and Anderson, Jushin Thunder Liger, Willie Mack and Andrade Almas
    I think you've pretty much got everyone in that list. I would replace Alberto El Patron with Adam Page who I like a lot. I know people are low on her ring skills but I really do like Alexa Bliss as a performer as I think she's better than Roman.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Adam Page is good too. You know I love Alexa, she’s got the best mic skills out of all the ladies, but her wrestling still needs work (and I think she will get there. She’s way better today than she was 2 years ago). Michael Elgin technically belongs on this list but he’s a monumental prick (google him for a not so fun recent disgusting situation).

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I heard about Michael Elgin and why War Machine said "fuck you Elgin". That guy is such an asshole. He's got a lot of talent but he has a real attitude problem which is probably why ROH and NJPW don't want to work with him anymore.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Really feeling this past weekend had a singles match in Ohio on Saturday, easy as pie...Sunday was the buried alive match..THAT'S the one I'm feeling. I'll post the video of it once it gets all edited together

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Matt Hardy and Anthem have settled and as a result, Hardy now owns the Broken Universe.

From what I’ve read, this probably won’t mean too much as WWE is shitting the bed with their Woken version.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    From what I’ve read, this probably won’t mean too much as WWE is shitting the bed with their Woken version.
    I liked his new theme song, it's too early to tell if this has flopped

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Well I certainly hope that’s true and we see Vanguard 1 and Senor Benjamin show up soon.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well I certainly hope that’s true and we see Vanguard 1 and Senor Benjamin show up soon.
    Will this include Jeff Hardy's other personas such as Itchweeed!!!!!, Brother Nero, and.... Evil Jeff Hardy?

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Yeah, they need more "props from Boken Hardy" and not just make this into a laughing contest with Wyatt, but i think we'll see all of those things sooner or later...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The laugh-off on Monday went on far, far longer than it needed to. Hopefully we'll see some developments now that everything is settled, because one-note Woken Matt is going to get old.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Haven't watched wwe in weeks aside from random YouTube clips. Only wrestling I've watched was NJPW, which was amazing. Don't miss wwe. Probably will only watch ppvs from here on.

Haven't seen the grappling hook. Been hearing about it. A lot of Zelda jokes.

Woken Matt seems DOA. Not sure if it's because it's not translating to that audience or it's limited because it's wwe. Supposedly, Matt has creative freedom. Doesn't seem like it. Wyatt is a dead end these days too...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Bittersweet day to be a wrestling fan. Mark Henry is officially retired. And sad news, due to her recent injury, Paige is done in wwe. Not sure what the injury is. But, it's bad enough that they won't clear her. That really sucks.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    What? I haven’t seen either of those stories anywhere. Henry probably should’ve retired after the fake retirement run but Paige? That’s truly sad.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    PWI posted it. I'd imagine the other sites aren't too far behind. A lot of people already blaming Banks. I haven't seen the vid yet so I dunno... very sad and unfortunate. Hopefully they have something for her going forward. Too young to retire.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Shit, just as she was getting this chance to come back. This shit happens. I feel bad for her. I don't think it was Sasha Banks' fault at all. It was an accident.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    From what I gather. She was advised that she probably shouldn't wrestle again after her neck surgery. She chose to. Sounds like her neck just wasn't good enough to keep going and that it crapped out over the littlest thing. If that's the case, good for them for not clearing her. They're comparing it to Edge.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I loved the fake retirement speech Mark gave, when he inducted Cena to the HOP...

Paige was just getting started, such a shame, i think she was both good on the mic and the ring, wonder what will happen to "Absolution"

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I loved the fake retirement speech Mark gave, when he inducted Cena to the HOP...

Paige was just getting started, such a shame, i think she was both good on the mic and the ring, wonder what will happen to "Absolution"
    She could manage them. She's still under contract with them. Why not use her? Hopefully they can find a spot for her. They're pretty good about that. Look at Corey graves as an example. Or Daniel Bryan...

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    She could manage them. She's still under contract with them. Why not use her? Hopefully they can find a spot for her. They're pretty good about that. Look at Corey graves as an example. Or Daniel Bryan...
    Yeah, a manager role makes sense, the Solomonster also suggested a trainer role backstage.
    I hope they let her participate in the women's Royal Rumble at least, she doesn't need o bump, just get eliminated quickly, but maybe even this will be risky.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Yeah, a manager role makes sense, the Solomonster also suggested a trainer role backstage.
    I hope they let her participate in the women's Royal Rumble at least, she doesn't need o bump, just get eliminated quickly, but maybe even this will be risky.
    They're not gonna let her be in the rumble. Being a trainer is very possible. I wouldn't be surprised by that at all. I'm sure they will do something with her. Her choice at the end though. She might want get far away from it as possible.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Goldberg will be part of the class of 2018 HoF.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    Goldberg will be part of the class of 2018 HoF.
    I just saw that on Cageside. Truly deserving. I have the following who I think should be inducted into the celebrity wing: Andy Kaufman, Cyndi Lauper, Regis Philbin, and Karl Malone. These are way better choices than Kid Cocksucker.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Never liked Goldburg, but he is the right choice and he'll probably sell a lot of tickets.

I'm just waiting for Vader to get inducted, it's long overdue, i also heard a rumour that Bam Bam Bigelow will be inducted, it's also very deserving.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Ricochet (yay) and Warbeard (boo—more big dumb guys but maybe Vince will shit can Heavy Machinery who are much much worse, though? Who am I kidding? HM will probably go over WB at some point!) are confirmed for NXT.

No, I am not planning on restarting the Network. I am happy Ricochet will be getting paid, though, unless he somehow blows it but he’s really good so I doubt that’ll happen.

Add Candice LeRae to the list. That was long overdue.
    Last edited by Swykk; 01-16-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And here are the most Botched Matches of 2017, four of which were from CMLL/AAA:

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Working on having my buddy edit together two camera angles plus commentary for my buried alive match.. Once it's done, I'll be posting for you guys <3

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    No way, guys. This cannot possibly be true. I, for one, am shocked!

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...teroid-dealer/

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

I heard about that and i'm not shocked because Reigns already had a wellness violation, of course he has used steroids.

I don't know if he's currently using or not, but the WWE will protect him anyway, he's already the main event for Wrestlemania and i don't see the WWE testing him for substances at this point, at the very least i hope he gets reprehended

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I noticed a video on WWE.com yesterday titled "Paige addresses her neck injury" in which she says that she won't be in the Women's Rumble but she will be ringside cheering on the rest of Absolution. She didn't really address her neck injury, so something of a misleading title. Apparently a celebrity gossip site posted a blind item about a wrestler who is being allowed a graceful way to exit from a 3rd wellness violation, but I don't buy it. If she did get popped again why try to cover up for her now when they had no problem announcing the last 2?

Anyone watch the Nobodies Watching Wrestling videos on YouTube? Drag queens talking wrestling may not be for everyone, but I find them pretty hilarious.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I'm not. But, to be fair, this could've been around the time he got popped last year for the wellness policy. But who knows? It's not the publicity they want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    I noticed a video on WWE.com yesterday titled "Paige addresses her neck injury" in which she says that she won't be in the Women's Rumble but she will be ringside cheering on the rest of Absolution. She didn't really address her neck injury, so something of a misleading title. Apparently a celebrity gossip site posted a blind item about a wrestler who is being allowed a graceful way to exit from a 3rd wellness violation, but I don't buy it. If she did get popped again why try to cover up for her now when they had no problem announcing the last 2?

Anyone watch the Nobodies Watching Wrestling videos on YouTube? Drag queens talking wrestling may not be for everyone, but I find them pretty hilarious.
    I don't think she's done. Especially after all these posts she makes about 2018 still being her year after the fact. Some clarity would be nice. But the fact that no ones really acknowledged her as "retired" and still keeping her on tv seems fishy. They either don't know yet or her injury isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.