Page 377 of 483 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,310 of 14482

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't watched it forever. I guess I would have to have cable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's Ronda Rousey's MSG Debut I recorded the full match.

2018.07.07 - Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax w. Special Guest Referees Alexa Bliss & Mickie James @ Madison Square Garden

https://www.facebook.com/dylan.could...5810128762535/

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORT ON SANITY View Post
    I haven't watched it forever. I guess I would have to have cable.
    Or just youtube.

WWE

ROH

IMPACT!

NJPW

Quote Originally Posted by quietime View Post
    Here's Ronda Rousey's MSG Debut I recorded the full match.

2018.07.07 - Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax w. Special Guest Referees Alexa Bliss & Mickie James @ Madison Square Garden

https://www.facebook.com/dylan.could...5810128762535/
    I seen the match from the other night. It was stated to have the same choreography. Alexa and Mickie look good in stripes.

Better link for people:

Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-08-2018 at 10:29 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Anyone watch New Japan? Hiromu Takahashi broke his neck last night on a botched Phoenix Plex. Just brutal.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    Anyone watch New Japan? Hiromu Takahashi broke his neck last night on a botched Phoenix Plex. Just brutal.
    Talk about an unsafe move, huh? And he finished the match. Hopefully not too serious. After watching the Jay White part, I'm pretty convinced the stuff with JR and Barnett might be a shoot. They were legit pissed off. Started burying the company after that. How do you setup a guardrail like that. There was absolutely nothing holding it. No security?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I saw that match with Jay White and Juice Robinson (amazing match) and I think White did do something that really did piss Barnett off. The way JR got hit was bad. I hope he's OK but man, I don't blame Barnett for getting angry. The match between Kenny and Cody was great. That ladder spot. I was like "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!" It was great but what happened afterwards.... why Tongas? Why? Tama Tonga, Tonga Lao, and their father Haku basically beat the shit out of Omega, the Bucks, Cody, Hangman Page, Scurll, Chase Owens, and Yujiro Takahashi. So it's the Bullet Club vs. Firing Squad. I'm guessing that Hikuleo is part of the Firing Squad but where does Bad Luck Fale stand since he and Tama are the remaining co-founders of the Club left.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm curious about Fale. I can see him going with Tama though. Is he injured? Haven't seen him in awhile. Think he's in G1 though. Hopefully this helps Tama. I've always considered him overlooked. So crazy to see Haku being involved in anything like this in 2018.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Yeah, I'm curious about Fale. I can see him going with Tama though. Is he injured? Haven't seen him in awhile. Think he's in G1 though. Hopefully this helps Tama. I've always considered him overlooked. So crazy to see Haku being involved in anything like this in 2018.
    I think Haku is the ringleader of all of this. I think he saw what had been going on and told his sons to take control and get rid of these sub-versions of the group. I wonder what Karl Anderson and Prince Devitt thinks of all of this.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Just watched the Hiromu match and as bad as the gif looked it looked even worse in the match. I really hope he'll be okay. He's one of my favorite New Japan wrestlers

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Had a blast working for Kaiju Big Battel for the 2nd time..This time I actually made my city of Pittsburgh debut and debuted in an upscale theater where i've seen several Plays, and comedians..VERY mind blowing..Had a blast in my match, the regular kaiju workers (ref, sound guy, etc) all said I KILLED it as this character. However, had a bit of a timing issue, and blew my back out DOING an x-factor..very upset about that.. But after that spot, I knew we were taking it home.

Sunday, I woke up and couldn't move, messaged the booker and told him I couldn't work and pitched him an angle how to take me out of the match, but come in, take the hot tag, bump the baddies twice, and eat the pin..we did that and I'm glad cause i'm feeling a lot better today.. I KNOW if I would have wrestled, I would have definitely been worse for wear.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    I KNOW if I would have wrestled, I would have definitely been worse for wear.
    Know your limitations and don't cripple yourself.

On other fronts, I watched the latest Table For 3 episode with Trish, Lita and Alexa. Pretty fun and informative episode for all 3 women involved. I enjoyed it! I won't spoil what they talk about but the match on RAW Trish and Lita mention in it I attended live. I didn't even know Charlotte Flair was there until this episode....new facts are fun!

For those interested, it's a good watch.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-09-2018 at 11:11 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    *creams*

I'm glad she's back i saw her recently in Hugo Savidovich's Youtube channel (one of the original spanish announcers from the 90's...) and she looked awesome and seems that she's a nice person...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Roh and New Japan are running Madison Square Garden the day before Wrestlemania! I bet Vince is PISSED!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Roh and New Japan are running Madison Square Garden the day before Wrestlemania! I bet Vince is PISSED!
    Wasn't that canned? Pretty sure ROH are seeking legal action. Or did something change?

Edit:

It's a thing. Let's see if WWE tries shutting this one down too though.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Wasn't that canned? Pretty sure ROH are seeking legal action. Or did something change?
    http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018...adison-square/

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Let's see how long until WWE tries shutting that one down too

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I heard AAA is doing some dates at MSG too, i hope that happens, i'm fucking tired of WWE bullying all the other promotions

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Let's see how long until WWE tries shutting that one down too
    I wouldn't be surprised if the way they tried to hurt them is by making a huge push to sign Omega and The Young Bucks. Obviously that would hurt New Japan/ROH in a huge way just a few months before such a big show

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the way they tried to hurt them is by making a huge push to sign Omega and The Young Bucks. Obviously that would hurt New Japan/ROH in a huge way just a few months before such a big show
    I could see Omega coming in but given the WWE tag team situation well almost forever I could see the Bucks being the next Gallows & Anderson. If I were them I'd want major assurances of that not happening & Vince not being willing to give them.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    I stopped watching the WWF in about 93, but I have become interested in attending a (much) smaller show.

A couple of years ago, I was at a hotel in Amarillo and Demolition was there because doing a title card at a TINY venue for like $10.

I wish to GOD I would have gone to it: I've been kicking myself ever since. I saw a documentary called Card Subject to Change that made it seem like these shows could.be a LOT of fun to attend.

Do any of you guys make it out to your local wrestling shows?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    I could see Omega coming in but given the WWE tag team situation well almost forever I could see the Bucks being the next Gallows & Anderson. If I were them I'd want major assurances of that not happening & Vince not being willing to give them.
    Yeah, tag teams are doomed in WWE. Bucks are going to get paid if they go though. So even if they jobbed out, it wouldn't matter. They would be the highest paid tag team. They're not going to come cheap. Might encourage wwe to actually use them right with that price tag. Same with Omega.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I stopped watching the WWF in about 93, but I have become interested in attending a (much) smaller show.

A couple of years ago, I was at a hotel in Amarillo and Demolition was there because doing a title card at a TINY venue for like $10.

I wish to GOD I would have gone to it: I've been kicking myself ever since. I saw a documentary called Card Subject to Change that made it seem like these shows could.be a LOT of fun to attend.

Do any of you guys make it out to your local wrestling shows?
    I follow AAW very closely. They run out of the Chicago area.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I follow AAW very closely. They run out of the Chicago area.
    That's bad ass.
    i looked and there are no promotions out of the panhandle, which surprises me because of the history of wrestlers from amarillo.
    i guess i'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for traveling shows.

like these days, i don't think i would get into following the story lines on tv like i did when i was younger, but i would LOVE to see that degree of athleticism in the front row at a small venue you know?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah, tag teams are doomed in WWE. Bucks are going to get paid if they go though. So even if they jobbed out, it wouldn't matter. They would be the highest paid tag team. They're not going to come cheap. Might encourage wwe to actually use them right with that price tag. Same with Omega.
    Obviously I don't have the exact numbers, but between what they get paid to wrestle & merch sales they do very well for themselves. WWE would obviously be able to offer more, but it would be worth it to give up the freedom they have now as far as where/when they wrestle vs the WWE grind.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Update: Back is feeling much better, very glad i took it easy on sunday.

Friday: Simple tag match:
    Saturday: VERY fun tag match. Lots of silliness involved, Even though it's a long watch, I encourage you to watch the whole thing (Something surprising at the end!):
    today: Rest until Extreme Rules (I don't even wanna go. blah!)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    https://www.wwe.com/article/hulk-hog...e-hall-of-fame

Dipshit is reinstated to the WWE Hall of Fame after being suspended three years ago.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    https://www.wwe.com/article/hulk-hog...e-hall-of-fame

Dipshit is reinstated to the WWE Hall of Fame after being suspended three years ago.