Page 255 of 486 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,650 of 14560

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Cool. The Samu of the Anoa'i family?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Cool. The Samu of the Anoa'i family?
    yes sir! My company has a lot of history with the Anoa'i family, our champion is Samu's son, Lance.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Cool. Is he better than Roman Reigns?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Cool. Is he better than Roman Reigns?

that's all subjective. He's only 23, works/looks like the Uso's. I'm surprised he hasn't been called up yet.

Story time

My company has a heel faction known as "The Order." It is run by my two trainers. There is about 7 guys in the group, all graduates of the training school I'm attending. At the show, the "Star student" of the group "David Lawless" and my two trainers came out, my trainer, Brandon K said there was something to take care of, at training on Wednesday, he overheard a student not only say he disagreed with the order but said he'd never join it, as its ruining the company and upsetting the fans. That student was me. So they called me to the ring (I was in the crowd with the other trainees) Brandon said "You can make this right and get our respect back, just apologize to us, and we'll consider you joining the order in the future" so I got into the ring, and David Lawless jumped me before I could even grab the mic. So he stomped me a few times, and taunted the crowd..I got up off the mat while looking PISSED. I pulled my hair out of my pony tail, rolled my sleeves up and told him to turn around. He ran into my back elbow, then I hit him with a drop kick, then hit him with a diving close-line. I fired up, and the crowd EXPLODED..cause for the first time, the Order got what was coming to them, But then I got attacked from behind from Brandon K and Crusher Hansen (My other trainer)...David got up, and hit me with the cross roads. Brandon said on the mic "Do it again" so he picked me up, and did it again. Brandon then said again "do it again..teach him a lesson" So he did it again, THIS TIME I took it straight down onto my head and looked like he killed me. David then put me in the STF as I tapped out and screaming..Crusher Hansen put the microphone up to me and my screams played through the PA system (Which was on the fly...it RULED) Then I passed out, Brandon, David, and Crusher propped me up and took a selfie with me, then left.

It was unbelievable. I didn't wrestle..but the seeds were planted for me to get my comeback. Rumor has it, I'll be the last member of the face faction to try to defeat them (like Daniel Bryan was the last member of team WWE at summerslam 2010) we'll see!

Pictures:

Diving closeline:
    https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...2d&oe=57493957

First cross roads:

Last edited by xfocalinx; 01-17-2016 at 07:19 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    For the record, I'm fine, minus pulling something in my back...but I'm wearing a neckbrace at work for the week. Keeping kayfabe alive.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^ Dude, that's fucking awesome. Very stoked for you!

On a random aside - I really want to watch the go-home Raw tonight. Does anyone know of any legitimate options for streaming online? We have the Roku USA Now channel, but I don't think they stream the live program.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Should name your finisher the focal point.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    ^ Dude, that's fucking awesome. Very stoked for you!

Thanks man! So stoked to see where we go from here. I'm not sure if it's a call-up or not. We'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Should name your finisher the focal point.
    Haha! That's hilarious, I can't believe I never thought of that.

However, "Focalin" was my BYW name..which I will not be using.

fun fact: I invented a finisher for my Focalin character...the name of the finisher? "The Wretched"

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    When I wrestled (only used it once in a match), it was called The Downward Spiral. It was basically crossroads from a dragon sleeper.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    When I wrestled (only used it once in a match), it was called The Downward Spiral. It was basically crossroads from a dragon sleeper.
    Wasn't Edge's original finisher called The Downward Spiral?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Wasn't Edge's original finisher called The Downward Spiral?
    Yeah, I that is what he called his version of the DDT.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Because of Edge's downward spiral, I had a move called "Further Down The Spiral"

Edit:

Here's "The Wretched"

backflipping headlock driver.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think I had the move/name before Edge even became a thing. This was around 98-99 when I was using it.

And, is this raw unbearable or what? I think the only upside to this was the AJ Styles teases by stephanie. This show is going nowhere.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I think I had the move/name before Edge even became a thing. This was around 98-99 when I was using it.

And, is this raw unbearable or what? I think the only upside to this was the AJ Styles teases by stephanie. This show is going nowhere.
    I've been reading the live blog of the episode on Cageside Seats - definitely a bomb, worthy of missing thus far.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    I've been reading the live blog of the episode on Cageside Seats - definitely a bomb, worthy of missing thus far.
    It's a definite stinker. Becky had a pretty good promo. She's been killing it. But, that's ONE highlight. ONE!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    One? How about "Cool Dad" Chris Jericho's cartwheel!?

Also - is the Royal Rumble going to be Night of Champions 2.0? Only the tag titles are not (as of yet) on the line...
    Last edited by the duder; 01-18-2016 at 09:07 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Personally, I want "Midlife Crisis" Jericho to go away. Then again, he's probably going off a script. But rehashing jokes from 99-00...meh...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Personally, I want "Midlife Crisis" Jericho to go away. Then again, he's probably going off a script. But rehashing jokes from 99-00...meh...
    Vince, furiously we-writing: "They want the Attitude Era, and we're going to give it to them, DAMMIT!"

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Chris Jericho.... Jobber to the Stars.... I would love for someone to just end his career for good. First, it would have to be in a Highlight Reel segment sort of similar to Jericho's heel turn on HBK. Except the tables would turn on Jericho where the other guy says "when you did you become a member of Vince McMahon's Suck My Dick Club you cocksucker" and then rail on him for jobbing to Fandango at WrestleMania 29 and show up only when he wants to while coasting on his past glory to get over to the point that Jericho is pissed off only to get his ass kicked and the guy grabs the Jeritron and rams it over Jericho's head.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    What happened to him in that segment anyway? Did he bail?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Cageside gave the entire episode a F..... GOOD!!!! Reading about it was bad enough.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Some people are trying to blame the crowd for the show. The show was awful and didn't get a reaction. Not their fault. Plus, like they say, if you get a reaction, you're doing something right. They didn't. But, they're just going to say "oh, Columbus crowd..." instead of admitting it was bad and trying to fix it.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    The WWE will always blame anyone but THEMSELVES for their failures, classic Vince...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Learned kitchen sink, as well as some corner strikes. not much to report on. Other than I'll be filming a promo next week at the school to further develop the story line of my teachers attacking me. I can't believe this is happening, guys.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Just hope you don't do a promo like this:

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    If we're talkin' promos, Ric Flair was the best by far:

Congratulations @xfocalinx we're all proud of you!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Just hope you don't do a promo like this:

As bad as a promo as this is..it's pretty effing famous..I'd be ok with cutting something like this.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    UCLA doctor has now cleared Daniel bryan.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    UCLA doctor has now cleared Daniel bryan.
    I saw that, this is all good news. I'll be meeting him tomorrow, I'm stoked!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I hope (for Reigns sake) that they don't put him in the Royal Rumble match, so happy for him!