Page 412 of 485 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,360 of 14544

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    wrestlemania is about 15 mins from my house, but alas, I'll be watching it from the comfort of my couch.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I still think Oliver is a smarmy douchebag but his little video there is stuff that's been known and an issue for a very long time. I wouldn't expect that to change anytime soon unfortunately. Injuries and surgeries are a major part of the wrestling business and I'm sure funding any potential problems has Vince's head reeling. He can stand to lose some money to ensure the people he employs under the WWE could get better and more abrupt care.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    wrestlemania is about 15 mins from my house, but alas, I'll be watching it from the comfort of my couch.

Will you be attending any of the other festivities??

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Remember when Braun Strowman was a top guy and not just an asshole who beats up random guys backstage and destroys innocent vehicles? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    Last edited by ThinkIcouldburn; 04-01-2019 at 09:28 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    That RAW segment with Rhonda/Becky and Charlotte was so dumb i almost thought i was watching "The Blues Brothers" or something, lol

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    That RAW segment with Rhonda/Becky and Charlotte was so dumb i almost thought i was watching "The Blues Brothers" or something, lol
    I was laughing hysterically. I thought that segment was insane and therefore I loved it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    I was laughing hysterically. I thought that segment was insane and therefore I loved it.
    The segment was pro wrestling at its finest; ridiculous and executed to perfection by the wrestlers. I lost my shit when I saw Rousey somehow managed to get the car into gear to smash the other car. Priceless.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    The segment was pro wrestling at its finest; ridiculous and executed to perfection by the wrestlers. I lost my shit when I saw Rousey somehow managed to get the car into gear to smash the other car. Priceless.
    And the kicking between her and Lynch in the backseat! It was like Looney Tunes in real life.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Also... this was actually funny.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Okay if this shit is real then vince...you are fucking garbage

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cag...anned-from-wwe

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Okay if this shit is real then vince...you are fucking garbage

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cag...anned-from-wwe
    He's exaggerating. He's an AEW guy. Why would WWE want to let an AEW guy interview their people? Nothing new.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Im just making sure is all...you know vince i could see him doing this

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, Vince is petty. But, he's always had the rep of not playing well with others. Jericho's not on his team anymore. Vince would never make an exception for Jericho or anyone else.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Yeah, Vince is petty. But, he's always had the rep of not playing well with others. Jericho's not on his team anymore. Vince would never make an exception for Jericho or anyone else.
    The next airing of WWE programming cut Jericho out of the "Then. Now. Forever." opening the week he signed with AEW. Vince always wants you on his team, but if you're not, you don't exist.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    WM35 Prediction time. This is gonna be a fairly long one so buckle in.

NXT Takeover: New York

War Raiders vs. Black/Ricochet - I like the War Raiders to retain in what will be a great match. NXT will need to rebuild their tag team division a bit after this one.

Pete Dunne vs. WALTER - WALTER is gonna end Pete Dunne's reign and it'll be the match of the night.

Velveteen Dream vs. Matt Riddle - King of Bros is gonna pick this one up and keep the streak going.

Shayna Baszler vs. Io Shirai vs. Kairi Sane vs. Bianca Belair - I like either Shayna to retain or Bianca for the win. I think Kairi and Io will make a run for the women's tag titles later on.

Adam Cole vs. Johnny Gargano - I want Adam Cole... but I think it'll be Johnny since this has been a long time coming. This will burn the house down.

Wrestlemania 35 Card

Andre Royal - I'm gonna say Apollo Crews or Curt Hawkins. Che and Jost eliminate Braun because Braun is a 7 foot clown now.

Women's Royal - It should be Asuka. It should be.

Roman vs. Drew - Roman makes sense due to the booking. Dude will have his WM moment and will still elevate Drew. After this, though, Drew needs to make a run for a singles title.

AJ vs. Randy - I see Randy doing the favors for AJ on this one. I think this will be a great matchup, though.

Shane vs. Miz - Miz picks up the win, and then enters the WWE title picture.

Angle vs. Corbin - Angle taps out Corbin, then Cena comes out so that Cena and Angle have their match.

Triple H vs. Batista - It's gonna be Hunter because this is 100% Dave's last match. Please don't be half an hour long. Lock it up in 15 minutes, please.

Elias - gets tombstoned by the Undertaker.

TITLE MATCHES!

Buddy vs. Tony - Tony because it's time to change it up on the crusierweight title division.

Joe vs. Rey - I like Joe for this one because I think he's going to murder Dominic during this match and that'll distract Rey for the coquina clutch tapout.

Bobby vs. Demon Finn - I mean, the Demon, though I think WWE ruined it a little by having Finn announce it ahead of time and do that weird breath thing on the tron. Weird.

Usos vs. Ricochet/Black vs. The Bar vs. Rusev/Nakamura - We could end up in a world where the possible NXT tag team champs end up as dual holders with the Smackdown tag titles but I think we see Ricochet and Aleister just exit with the tag titles and thus end up on Smackdown during the shake-up.

Boss n' Hug vs. Divas of Doom vs. Wild Samoans vs. IIconics - I think Boss n' Hug retains. I also think they need to work on booking a match that involves just two teams for these titles moving forward instead of multi-team matches.

Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston - I like Kofi on this one because it's been building and building to this point and because Kofi has earned it. This will be a match of the night contender. Also, I will die laughing if Kofi wins the UUDD Championship tomorrow and comes out on Smackdown with both titles.

Brock vs. Seth - It should be Seth. I don't know for sure. I think this will be the gametime decision match because I can see it in my head now - Vince is in gorilla and watching Brock and Seth warm up and has second thoughts about everything and says "KEEP THE BELT ON BROCK DAMNIT." I can see it. It should be Seth.

Ronda vs. Charlotte vs. Becky - I 100% believe that WM35 goes off the air with Becky Lynch raising both titles in the air at 12:45AM in the middle of Metlife Stadium. How we get there depends on if Rousey is sticking around. If she's taking a break, Becky will pin/submit Ronda. If she isn't, Becky will pin/submit Charlotte. Either way, I can see Becky ending up on Raw and doing something to relinquish the Smackdown women's title as a big FU to Charlotte to keep that feud going. "I took your title, and now you have to earn it back the hard way." Of course, I could see Charlotte getting moved to Raw to feud with Becky there for the Raw women's title while the Smackdown women's title gets a reset to rebuild momentum around that division.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    TAKEOVER:

Big Dumb Guys retain
    WALTER (why are we yelling?)
    Dream
    Green-EST
    Gargano

WM35:
    Murphy
    KO
    Asuka
    Miz
    Joe
    Demon Balor
    Reigns
    AJ
    Cena takes out Boring Bald Corbin and defeats Kurtis.
    Ricochet/Black
    Banks/Bayley
    It has to be Kofi but Vince is senile plus never forget WM 19
    Lesnar because Vince is senile
    If it’s ANYONE but Becky, NYC should not let Vince leave alive.
    Last edited by Swykk; 04-05-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I miss lone wolf Corbin. Was so much more interesting

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    NXT:

Raiders
    Riddle
    Shirai
    Cole
    WALTER (first time seeing him work)

Mania:

Lesnar
    Kofi
    Lynch
    Corbin
    Orton
    Buddy
    Lacey wins battle royal
    Balor
    Reigns
    Natty/Beth
    Triple H

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    WM 35 Predictions:

- Cruiserweight Championship: Tony Nese wins
    - Roman Reigns wins
    - Intercontinental Championship: Balor wins
    - Andre the Giant Battle Royal: Oh man, i don't care but it's either Braun or even Nicholas (the little kid...), it will be a dumb result, i'm sure...
    - Women's Battle Royal: Mandy Rose
    - Women's Tag Team Championship: Bayley & Sasha
    - Kurt Angle squashes Corbin, the Cena returns to retire Kurt
    - The Miz wins
    - US Championship: Samoa Joe retains
    - Ripple H wins
    - AJ Styles wins
    - WWE Championship: KofiMania running wild!
    - Universal Championship: Majin Buu Lesnar retains
    - Women's Championship: Becky wins

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Ahhh. Forgot about a couple. Miz and Joe win. Way too many matches. And there's a rumor of more. Saw one with Revival defending against Ryder and Hawkins.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Apparently the official Wrestlemania guide is listing the Raw Tag Team Title match as The Revival vs. Hawkins and Ryder. This is going to be the second biggest FU Vince has ever given to anyone, right behind the Montreal Screwjob. I fully expect The Revival to lose then disappear for the next year as they sit in contract limbo until April 2020.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    Apparently the official Wrestlemania guide is listing the Raw Tag Team Title match as The Revival vs. Hawkins and Ryder. This is going to be the second biggest FU Vince has ever given to anyone, right behind the Montreal Screwjob. I fully expect The Revival to lose then disappear for the next year as they sit in contract limbo until April 2020.
    Heard a rumor yesterday that the revival might get split up soon. Dumb, petty shit. Can't wait for them to leave.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Heard a rumor yesterday that the revival might get split up soon. Dumb, petty shit. Can't wait for them to leave.
    I never thought they were good anyways. The only match people rave about I give credit to DIY for.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I never thought they were good anyways. The only match people rave about I give credit to DIY for.
    You're missing out. Best team on the roster. If you haven't, go watch their takeover matches.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    And from looking back at your past posts, you seem to hate everything too. The Revival are good IMO but they are being booked it the worst possible way, much like I think Corbin is. Revival and Corbin are good, but the booking might be even worse than Romans

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    You're missing out. Best team on the roster. If you haven't, go watch their takeover matches.
    I have. I don't care for them. They're skilled but as bland as cold toast for charisma.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    And from looking back at your past posts, you seem to hate everything too. The Revival are good IMO but they are being booked it the worst possible way, much like I think Corbin is. Revival and Corbin are good, but the booking might be even worse than Romans
    Actually, I don't. I only voice my opinions on stuff I dislike typically. I could post loads of ideas and hot takes of stuff I like I just usually don't do it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I honestly don't think we'll even be given the time on Raw to watch them split up. They'll likely be booked in singles matches on 205 live and Main Event or whatever shows no one actually watches, which they'll no show. And the stand off will begin.
    That said, I hope I'm wrong because they are really quite talented when given the chance to shine.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Why do I feel Alexa wouldn’t need to steal my lunch? I’d give it willingly.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Man, kids are dumb, but those guys did the best they could with that rather limited material.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Watching NXT: TakeOver NY

Great tag team match with Ricochet and Aleister Black showing off their last TakeOver match (probably).

Hilarious Velveteen Dream entrance!