Page 248 of 486 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,440 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I like his shaved head. Makes him look a little edgier. Maybe that'll be reflected in his character, too.

Honestly, though, even though my boy's coming back, I'm about to let go of NXT for a while. I'll keep tabs on it, and I'll try and stay on top of what's going on and watch the Takeovers, but I'm really getting tired of WWE's entire product, NXT included. I think NXT is just a casualty of me being fatigued with the general style. I'll watch London and then my Network subscription runs out and I'm not renewing it. And fuck TLC. Absolutely not giving that two fucking seconds of watch time.

I'm just going to wait for Lucha Underground and watch that every week and find a way to enjoy wrestling again.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Anyone here planning on watching TLC tonight? If so, what are your predictions - matches, overall grade, and/or potential swerve(s)?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Today's my mom's birthday. She's 59 years young right now. So I'm taking her to a nearby Italian restaurant with my dad, my sister, and her husband. Wait... there's a WWE PPV happening tonight? Nah.... what's the point of watching something that's going to suck?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm watching. Hoping to be surprised in terms of it being a better show than I think it'll be.

Sheamus over Reigns. They're going to keep trying thr underdog angle going.
    Owens keeps the belt. Ambrose never wins.
    Rusev over Rycrap
    New Day retains
    I'm 50/50 on the divas title match. Not sure what they're even doing with it. Is Charlotte a heel? Are they doing a double turn? I'm completely lost. I can see Becky getting involved though. Maybe screw over Charlotte.
    Del Rio over Swagger. Big surprise.

Not sure if there's anything else.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Good news--ROH came to their senses and realized the irony of not letting their talent work for PWG (see TNA not letting their talent work for ROH in 2004). That is fantastic news! It's just a shame it took a year but all's well that ends well.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    What's that? TLC is tonight? file this under "who give a shit?"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Shewww. Guess it's just Piko and I in for the long haul. :/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    What's that? TLC is tonight? file this under "who give a shit?"

I'm watching it purely to satisfy masochistic impulses.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm gonna go ahead and say New Day just stole the show. #goodnight.

Also loved Xavier on commentary; especially how pissed he was that JBL and King were mixing up Sin Cara and Kalisto.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    That opening ladder match was fantastic. Kalisto putting the Uso through the ladder was a holy shit moment. The New Day is the best.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    I'm watching it purely to satisfy masochistic impulses.
    The only reason why I'm watching is because it's Sunday, and there's nothing else to watch...I could have gone to a concert tonight..but i'm not feeling well. so meh.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I'm not watching tonight, i was watching the NFL and i clicked on this thread to see what's happening, i guess i'll watch the "New Day" match later...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Ryback v. Rusev = terrible.
    ADR v. Swagger = snooooooze fest. Chair matches need to GTFO.
    Up next: 8 man tables match. Should be fun!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Why didn't ADR sell his ankle AT ALL after the ankle lock/chair?

That's some bush league shit.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Why was the chair even on? To his credit, I saw ADR limp for like 2 steps after the "chaired up" patriot lock.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Umm....Owens shoulders weren't on the mat.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Maybe they'll overturn it? I'm more amazed that Ambrose actually got a win, and not so much that he just won the IC title. Wonder what the plan is for Owens after this, aside from the obvious rematch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm hoping he's pushed to the main event scene.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He should. They need a top heel, and it sure as hell isn't Sheamus. Owens should be that guy. He IS that guy. Rumor is Owens/Lesnar at mania. So maybe they're building to that. Taking the belt off of him makes sense if that's what they're doing.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    5 mins into main event, crowd is booing and chanting for CENA to return. Ouch.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    And I think i'm hearing Daniel Bryan chants. The crowd isn't into this at all. Kinda sad, because the match isn't all that bad. They're beating the shit out of each other. They're not over though.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I also heard chants for NXT as well. Wow, if the ratings do drop for tomorrow... will Vince push the panic button and beg Cena to come back.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Cena's coming back soon either way. I'm completely bittersweet about this. The guys are working their asses off. The crowd is shitting on it regardless. I get the two guys not being over with them, but damn. Crowd sucked the life out of it, imo.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Crowd is finally getting into it, and shockingly, behind Reigns, and the League of Nations assists Sheamus to victory. Was a pretty damn brutal match.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    How come they didn't do this with Reigns sooner? Looks like they realize the underdog thing was BS. Here's what he should've been doing. Finally some character.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Exactly. Brutality and minimal speaking/lines = Reigns at his best. "Tater tots" and that shit eating grin = Brutal.

Hopefully from this point on, this is the Reigns we see from here on out.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Seriously. Where in the fuck has this Reigns been? This is great!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Good match but it was real hard to care about it. The end was the best part of the ppv. Where has that Roman been all along? I hope they follow up with why ambrose and the usos weren't there.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK, now that is the Reigns I want to see. Someone who is just a fucking Samoan badass. Someone that is just fucking angry and just doesn't give a fuck if he kills you in the fucking ring. I love that beat down he gave to Triple H. Now that is what you make him do. Don't put him in the main event at WrestleMania. Not yet. Just build him up slowly as this Samoan monster that is angry as fuck and doesn't care who he destroys. That is what you should do.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    After tonight, they have a golden ticket for him. They have a whole new path now, and it could work. They have to be consistent though. They need to follow this up. This could be the spark that Roman needed to get over. If he comes out tomorrow night with a smile, they botched it and nothing has changed. Great ending though. Not sure if I said this, but that was the worst beating Trips has taken in years. Those chairshots and even a table spot. When was the last time Trips did a table spot?