Page 230 of 486 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,900 of 14560

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    a couple of the only examples of young blood talent clarity wwe ever had was bryan danielson and tyler black. much of the other talented ROH guys they signed fell by the wayside. also a lack of TV time for the imports. thankfully there's NXT. kenta is really great, has been for a long time. i forget what name he wrestles under now...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    a couple of the only examples of young blood talent clarity wwe ever had was bryan danielson and tyler black. much of the other talented ROH guys they signed fell by the wayside. also a lack of TV time for the imports. thankfully there's NXT. kenta is really great, has been for a long time. i forget what name he wrestles under now...
    Hideo Itami. Hopefully he comes back soon. Should be any day now, I think.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I just watch the PPVs. I stopped watching RAW at the start of 2014. I have t watched SmackDown! In years, literally. 2012 maybe?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The ppvs fill in the gaps anyway. So, you're not really missing anything anyway. Lately, I put on raw, and just go and do other things until something catches my attention. So, I'm probably only watching about half of it. If I watch smackdown, I usually skip through (dvr).

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I miss when RAW and SD! had their own identities and great balanced talent on each show (providing a TRUE reason to watch both shows).
    Smackdown! in 2003/2004 was on fire, probably the best wrestling show on TV at the time and RAW was good too!, can't believe that back in the day i used to watch 4+ hours of wrestling a week and now i can barely watch one hour...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    there's always lucha underground on el rey (best fucking channel on TV) and NJPW on AXS. though i haven't watched much of either lately. i'm actually very much in the dark of the wrestling world nowadays.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Haven't watched a full episode of RAW in a few months....and didn't even bother with this week's. Honestly I hope the ratings continue to drop so just maybe, Vince and creative will get their heads out of their asses.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    vince has mental issues, his head is permanently stuck up his ass. in fact all wrestling CEO's (and "CEO's") have mental issues. i can't name one alive that has their shit together.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Went back to training after 2 weeks off due to possible concussion. and felt good being back after 2 weeks. It’s amazing how much my cardio took a dive after being out for 2 weeks. But i’m good now.

I had a lot to catch up on, Tie ups into wrist locks into hammer locks, how to counter out of them. Also learned how to tie up and take a head lock.

Then I learned how to do part of the universal spot, Tie up, take a headlock, counter out of it by backing into the ropes, send off, then a shoulder block, then drop down into a hiptoss. THEN we added hiptosses into the mix. We also then added slams (which i need to gain upper body strength).

a LOT today and It was a lot of fun. Few people really enjoyed my charisma which really makes me feel REAL good. As charisma cannot be taught… Fast forward to being home for an hour, my one trainer messaged me and said “Very good work so far” on cloud 9

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    sorry for the double post, but do you guys want weekly updates on my training or do you not give a fuck?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm for it. Pretty cool, imo.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Hey, keep telling these stories. We need someone to root for.

Did anyone see the look in Dana Brooke's face when she realized what she has to go up against in her match with Asuka?

I'm starting to warm up to her but, it's a shame she is to become Asuka's first victim. Yet, if she manages to get a few good shots and put on a credible match. She'll earn my respect.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't think it'll hurt her. But, I can only imagine she's going to get destroyed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    sorry for the double post, but do you guys want weekly updates on my training or do you not give a fuck?
    Count me in, the more positivity in this thread the better.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Speaking of the NXT women's division, why isn't Blue Pants on the title picture?
    Leva is talented enough and very over, sure she doesn't have the "age", but who the hell cares? Blue Pants/Asuka and Bayley should carry the division, not Eva/Dana and Carmella...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    She's not under contract. She still works the indies. Her appearance was only meant to be a one off as a jobber. Somehow it got over. So, unless she signs a deal, I'd expect nothing more than sporadic appearances from her. Maybe someday though.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I don't think she should be a full-time worker anyway. If she did, she would at least need a gimmick change to be taken seriously. The division has a lot of integrity, and it would take quite a bit of extra work to get Blue Pants over as a serious contender when she's never won a proper match.

Dana has gotten so much better. I wish she would stop doing the weird arm shit during her entrance, but it's aggravating in a "I hate this heel" way more than it was before, where it was like "please stop doing that".

Not fond of Enzo and Cass, one of the oldest tag teams in NXT, being jobbed out to Joe and Finn. I don't think Dusty would be very happy with a tag team tournament being won by two singles guys, so I'm expecting Dash and Dawson to be crushed by Joe and Finn, and then Jordan and Gable either capitalize on a rapidly deteriorating team, or Joe just turns on Finn and fucks them both over. I would prefer the first option, but anything that gets Jordan and Gable a win (and a tag title shot) is a win for me. I do wish Dash and Dawson could make it to the end, though - I saw them vs. Sawyer Fulton and Angelo Dawkins way back in February, and it was a great match. Glad they're getting a featured spot on a Takeover special.

Man, I miss going to NXT live shows. They took the Tampa date away for a couple months and I don't live in the area right now, so it'll be a while before I can get back.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    Count me in, the more positivity in this thread the better.
    okay, cool dude, thanks! I'm living my dream right now and love sharing whats going on!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    I don't think she should be a full-time worker anyway. If she did, she would at least need a gimmick change to be taken seriously. The division has a lot of integrity, and it would take quite a bit of extra work to get Blue Pants over as a serious contender when she's never won a proper match.

Dana has gotten so much better. I wish she would stop doing the weird arm shit during her entrance, but it's aggravating in a "I hate this heel" way more than it was before, where it was like "please stop doing that".

Not fond of Enzo and Cass, one of the oldest tag teams in NXT, being jobbed out to Joe and Finn. I don't think Dusty would be very happy with a tag team tournament being won by two singles guys, so I'm expecting Dash and Dawson to be crushed by Joe and Finn, and then Jordan and Gable either capitalize on a rapidly deteriorating team, or Joe just turns on Finn and fucks them both over. I would prefer the first option, but anything that gets Jordan and Gable a win (and a tag title shot) is a win for me. I do wish Dash and Dawson could make it to the end, though - I saw them vs. Sawyer Fulton and Angelo Dawkins way back in February, and it was a great match. Glad they're getting a featured spot on a Takeover special.

Man, I miss going to NXT live shows. They took the Tampa date away for a couple months and I don't live in the area right now, so it'll be a while before I can get back.
    She has it all worked out. Works indys. Then when she works NXT, she sells her merch and keeps the money, I think. Read a little while back that the girls in nxt were pissed about that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah the tag match last night was disappointing, I was hoping it would be a little more competitive than that. I don't want Balor and Joe to win....a real tag team should take it all. I see Balor and Joe in the finals, maybe some miscommunication that causes them to lose, which sets up a fued between the two.

It was nice to see Breeze get a win last night in a good match. Much needed as we all know he's not getting past Crews next week.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Kinda odd for there not to be a title match. The champion in a semi final tag match? Egh... I see Joe going heel, then challenging for the title at the next takeover.

Have any of you watched the table for 3 with Bryan, Ziggler and Ryback? Ryback is a big bitch. That entire interview made him look like one. Especially Bryan's story about Pinera Bread. Seems like a real dipshit.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Joe's going to turn on Finn. That's the point. I thought it would make sense for The Vaudevillians to win since they're the champs but with them out I would have to say Jordan and Gable should win. I've been saying it for months now--Fuck those Vanilla Jersey Shore douches. Same shitty promo with the exact same match every time out of those turds.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Kinda odd for there not to be a title match. The champion in a semi final tag match? Egh... I see Joe going heel, then challenging for the title at the next takeover.

Have any of you watched the table for 3 with Bryan, Ziggler and Ryback? Ryback is a big bitch. That entire interview made him look like one. Especially Bryan's story about Pinera Bread. Seems like a real dipshit.
    Yeah he is terrible. I couldn't get past the opening 5 minutes. Rybread sucks inside and outside of the ring.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Yeah he is terrible. I couldn't get past the opening 5 minutes. Rybread sucks inside and outside of the ring.

Lol for some reason last night while I was falling asleep I was thinking about Rybaby's "owweee ref he hurt my elbow!" botch last month. Made me giggle.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    And they explained how he got staph in his knee as well... Dirty motherfucker... Taking a pill to show off to Lesnar. The guy's a doofus.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    And they explained how he got staph in his knee as well... Dirty motherfucker... Taking a pill to show off to Lesnar. The guy's a doofus.
    Really? do you have the whole story?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    They explained later that it was a rib from Daniel Bryan to Ryback.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK, if WWE is even thinking about pushing red-headed cum-dumpster to be a top Diva. Think again because she just injured Carmella badly on a botch: http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/10...se-show-report

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Fuck Eva Marie! (and not in the good way...)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    She's finished. She doesn't deserve to be in the WWE or any organization. No wonder she's received heat and it's the worst kind. I'm sure she will be getting thermonuclear heat backstage by management, officials, and all of the wrestlers. I heard it was a very stiff to Carmella and a bad one. This is why it takes years to be a wrestler so that it's not to make sure you perform but to also keep people safe.