Page 14 of 486 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Saw some predictions with Ziggler cashing in and winning the title. That'd be kinda cool.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Awesome to hear JBL (who's climbing Mount Everest soon!) and JR in the booth tonight. And to my utter surprise, Michael Cole is starting to come into his own now. He'll never be on the level Ross was but I think he's turned a curve lately, and I even thought that before last week.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The commentary was good on tonight's RAW. Just have JBL as the heel commentator and I'm totally cool with it. It's good to hear JR's voice again.

I'm totally loving the Kane-Daniel Bryan tag team. They're so much fun to watch.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Wouldn't mind the three man commentary team, they were all on point tonight.

Dragonfire is just an awesome tag-team, these guys are gold each time they're on screen. Also Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow are so badass!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I hope they keep JBL. Ross will probably leave again once Lawler comes back. Commentary was great though. Great chemistry between the three. Lawler, Cole and JBL could be a pretty cool combo.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quite amusing. His Conspiracy Theory show shows how much of a smart-ass he can be and really is. It's astounding. Watching old wrestling videos and promos you'd never had guessed it..me anyways.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Speaking of shoots, anyone a fan of "Beyond the Mat"? fuckin' awesome documentary!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I find I actually do not mind Wade Barrett at all...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    ^he needs to improve, mostly his character because the wrestling skills are there but he needs a new gimmick/stable so we can care about him, the new finisher is cool, he's getting there...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    RE: Wade Barrett

I like the guy. He's a good wrestler. The street fighting tough guy gimmick is a good look for him but it should, technically, limit his time on the mic, which is never a good thing. And what the hell is up with the "Open for business" and "Check out the goods" lines? He shouldn't be waiting for people to come to him, it makes it sound like people shouldn't be afraid of him...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I agree those catchphrases are dumb...

...and speaking of lame catchphrases:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jesse Ventura might run for prez next go around.
    Has any one here seen the film Idiocracy?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    He has good ideas, and quite a few of them should be discussed more publicly with people running for office, but I wouldn't vote for him. He's better suited to what he's doing now, but on a bigger level. I'd love it if he got a radio show or a spot on one of the cable networks again.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Bye Bye Kelly Kelly

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Bye Bye Kelly Kelly
    I assume her contract was never renewed?

In news on my front, my friend is going to host a Halloween Party at his house this year and me and him are going as a joint costume. He's going to buy a Kane replica mask off WWE Shop and make his correct attire. I am going to go buy children's toy tag team championship belts and buy the No! No! No! shirt off WWE Shop. Need to start growing my facial hair out so it's good and goat-like by time it's the 31st. Best of luck on that.

Team Hell No is coming on up.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    She was actually released today.

And speaking of WWE Merchandise, the new Damien Sandow shirt is beyond awesome.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Bye Bye Kelly Kelly
    Im glad, never liked her, untalented and fake... Eve and AJ is all i need (still i wish for a Bellas comeback, Giggity!)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Never really cared for her. Always looked like she was squinting. Wonder who else got the cut. Its usually a few. Kinda weird though. Didn't she just start appearing on TV again recently?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I assume her contract was never renewed?

In news on my front, my friend is going to host a Halloween Party at his house this year and me and him are going as a joint costume. He's going to buy a Kane replica mask off WWE Shop and make his correct attire. I am going to go buy children's toy tag team championship belts and buy the No! No! No! shirt off WWE Shop. Need to start growing my facial hair out so it's good and goat-like by time it's the 31st. Best of luck on that.

Oh, and I'd wear a goat mask for shits and giggles.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Is he taller than you, or are you going to walk around on your knees?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Is he taller than you, or are you going to walk around on your knees?
    I'm 6'2" so looks like I'm going to have to hack my legs off from my shins downward about 4 inches.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Seriously surprised and happy that Ryback is going to face CM Punk at hell in a Cell in two weeks. Cena can be out of the title picture a little longer.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I really can't picture Punk dropping the belt to him. He's definitely got the crowd behind him, but he's still kinda "green".

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I like it because i hate Cena and im bored with that feud, sadly i think Ryback will be "assaulted" by Brock Lesnar so he won't make it to his match (plus he's going to keep his undefeated streak) so there's still a chance we'll see Cena/Punk... :/

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hope that doesn't happen. Lesnar could interfere though. My problem with this is that Ryback has just been beating around jobbers. IMO, he's had only one actual match. And that was against Miz. I can't see Punk losing the title until at least Rumble (Rock). And I wouldnt jeopordize Ryback's streak so early.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I got my D. Bryan NO! NO! NO! shirt last week for my Halloween costume!

I have a pet peeve:

Everyone, including wrestlers, managers, commentators, Vince, etc, is calling this upcoming PPV Hell in the Cell. WHY?

Was always Hell in a Cell. Even the poster for the PPV states a and not the. I don't get it. Unofficial name swap?
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 10-22-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Everyone, including wrestlers, managers, commentators, Vince, etc, is calling this upcoming PPV Hell in the Cell. WHY?

Was always Hell in a Cell. Even the poster for the PPV states a and not the. I don't get it. Unofficial name swap?
    I noticed that tonight too... It stood out when VKM said it, didn't notice it from anyone else... now I have to pay attention.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I got my D. Bryan NO! NO! NO! shirt last week for my Halloween costume!

I have a pet peeve:

I was also thinking that exact thing, weeeird. Still not sure if Im going to watch Hell in A cell, It's going to be interesting to see what WWE does with the main event.

Im also dressing as a wrestler for halloween, old school 90's undertaker.....

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Have a feeling they'll push the shit out of the Main Event until it turns into another Heat. They can barely even get through two shows. Now three?

I might watch the ppv. Dunno. Only really curious about Punk and Ryback. Otherwise, I don't really care.

And Guererro? Really?