Page 52 of 486 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    War Games 2000 was just a mess. There was no sense of the rules over what happened. I didn't even know what the fuck was going on in that match. Then again, it was Vince Russo. Of course him and Ed Ferrera weren't going to get any credit from Vince McMahon because McMahon knew where to take their ideas and refine it. Once Russo and Ferrera were in WCW, they had complete control but it became clear why it wasn't a good idea for them to run the company. After all, it was Vince Russo's idea for David Arquette to be the WCW champion because he believed it would bring a lot of attention. The only problem was that it brought the wrong kind of attention. I have that book The Rise and Fall of WCW and while they wanted to be sympathetic about Russo over his actions. The guy is and always will be a piece of shit. After what Hogan, Nash, and Bischoff had done to the company. He just made it easier for the company to look even stupider where it would be eventually destroyed by some TV executive who had no clue about professional wrestling.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Doomsday was a mess. Not sure what they were thinking. War Games 2000 was pretty bad too (both of them). And Russo was the deathblow to WCW.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    This made me laugh more than it should have

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Especially since Brooke Hogan isn't that attractive to begin with. Besides, does anyone think her upcoming marriage to some dude will last?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Hipster HHH: dated the boss's daughter before it was cool!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Dolph Ziggler is showing solo signs now, about damn time. Fucking a. Get rid of A.J.and get rid of Big E.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That'd be a huge boost for him. Crossing my fingers that he beats Al-bore-to.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Can't have RAW without a boring Cena talk segment.

I hope Mark Henry wipes the floor with him at MITB.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Brad Maddox? Not sure what to say about that one.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Brad Maddox? Not sure what to say about that one.
    This is all I can say.... *facepalm*

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Re: Professional Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    This is all I can say.... *facepalm*
    Haha! I'm pretty whatever about him. Won't be as annoying, hopefully. Vickie wore out her welcome ages ago.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Though I will have to admit, seeing Vickie beat up Brad Maddox was funny. She was fun though.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, that was pretty good. I have a feeling she'll be back though...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Of all people to fuck with they chose Kane? Why does my favorite guy have to job to every single fucking newcomer. My God.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I don't know but.... the Wyatt Family are awesome!!! You have to admit, that's a cool intro.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I don't know but.... the Wyatt Family are awesome!!! You have to admit, that's a cool intro.
    Yeah, it wasn't bad. I just hope this faction isn't all theatrics only. That's all I'm really reading from their vignettes and other things. Not bad for a repackaged superstar either,

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Fucking Wyatt family, that gave me chills.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Did a youtube search on Bray Wyatt. This could be very interesting if done right. Hopefully they pull this off. Afraid it might alienate some people and wwe will abandon them.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Did a youtube search on Bray Wyatt. This could be very interesting if done right. Hopefully they pull this off. Afraid it might alienate some people and wwe will abandon them.
    Depends on how far they push the religious aspect of it that'll decide if it gets a big push or steps on people's toes.

I like his theme song.

Glad to see CM Punk win this main event.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Not to mention Daniel Bryan stealing the show at the end. He wants that briefcase bad. Man, this is going to be tough. I want either Punk or Bryan to win.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Not to mention Daniel Bryan stealing the show at the end. He wants that briefcase bad. Man, this is going to be tough. I want either Punk or Bryan to win.
    I bet RVD wins.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So, any takers on the WHC Money in the Bank match? I think it's either going to be Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett, or Antonio Cesaro.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think Bryan has it in the bag. As for WHC, that's a tough one. I'll guess and say either Ambrose or Fandango. Fandango would be IC champion right now if it weren't for that concussion. It'd be nice to see a surprise winner though, someone we wouldn't expect to win (cody rhodes?).

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I personally want Antonio Cesaro to win from the WHC bunch.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I personally want Antonio Cesaro to win from the WHC bunch.
    It'd be nice. Very underrated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm actually interested to see how Brad Maddox handles the whole GM thing.

Maybe Vickie manages Ryback.....you know cause the weird hug thing that happened.

Bryan/Sheamus, Punk/Orton - great matches, even better that they ended cleanly.

The Wyatt family entrance was pretty damn awesome, good debut. Too bad for the Husky Harris chants.

As for the WHC MITB match. I would actually like to see it come down to Sandow and Rhodes.......(actually anyone but Jack Swagger.)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I can't imagine Swagger winning. He screwed himself over with that. And now, because he's an idiot, he's in the same league as Cesaro (incredibly talented and underrated) and will likely end up jobbing, again.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    As for the WHC MITB match. I would actually like to see it come down to Sandow and Rhodes.......(actually anyone but Jack Swagger.)
    I could see Dean Ambrose winning it with the help of Rollins and Reigns.
    Personally I want Sandow or Cesaro to win. I like this MITB match better since it should elevate someone new to the main event.

Also I'm calling Lesnar F5 on Punk from the top of the ladder as he is about to grab the briefcase.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I could see Dean Ambrose winning it with the help of Rollins and Reigns.
    Personally I want Sandow or Cesaro to win. I like this MITB match better since it should elevate someone new to the main event.

Also I'm calling Lesnar F5 on Punk from the top of the ladder as he is about to grab the briefcase.
    If Ambrose wins (which he possibly will), Id hope he wins clean. I wouldn't be surprised either if Lesnar interferes.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I can't imagine Swagger winning. He screwed himself over with that. And now, because he's an idiot, he's in the same league as Cesaro (incredibly talented and underrated) and will likely end up jobbing, again.
    He doesn't deserve another chance to win Money in the Bank. I agree with you on this. It's bad enough his reign as WHC was unmemorable and the fact that he wasn't over. Yet, it was insulting that he was given a push only to fuck it up again with his arrest. I hope the WWE just releases him because he's really becoming a waste of time.

Especially as guys like Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro, and Dean Ambrose are guys who are very talented and deserve that shot at the WHC more than him.