Page 384 of 485 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 434 484 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,520 of 14528

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    This was really funny. The rest of the segment was a bit garbage, but I cackled at this line and the reaction (along with the pink glittery sling). Perfect moment.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    This was really funny. The rest of the segment was a bit garbage, but I cackled at this line and the reaction (along with the pink glittery sling). Perfect moment.

I thought she looked rather cute with the pink sling besides the obvious radio silence and puppy dog face they made her portray.

To me the segment was dead on arrival and shows how shallow and one note the Ronda Rousey WWE character is. It had no reaction till they did the attack Stephanie angle. If we hadn’t seen that for the 93rd time it might’ve been cool.

Liv’s expression at the start of the segment outside the ring made me laugh.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 08-21-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sasha and Ember didn't want to be there at all.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I thought she looked rather cute with the pink sling besides the obvious radio silence and puppy dog face they made her portray.

To me the segment was dead on arrival and shows how shallow and one note the Ronda Rousey WWE character is. It had no reaction till they did the attack Stephanie angle. If we hadn’t seen that for the 93rd time it might’ve been cool.

Liv’s expression at the start of the segment outside the ring made me laugh.
    It was extra goofy because Steph hasn't been on TV in forever. Also, echoing Twitter - why the hell were the Bellas there? (I know it's because it's rumored Ronda is gonna face Nikki at Evolution which... should also be a squash match.)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Random thought: what if Ambrose turns heel and aligns with McIntyre and Ziggler?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Random thought: what if Ambrose turns heel and aligns with McIntyre and Ziggler?
    Didn't he just turn heel with Reigns and Rollins? Seems that way to me. What they did to Braun was totally heel-ish.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Didn't he just turn heel with Reigns and Rollins? Seems that way to me. What they did to Braun was totally heel-ish.
    Not totally - Braun went back on his word that he wouldn't sneak a cash in. Hounds of justice were being just.

Now, did the cash-in actually count? Did they ring the bell?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Not totally - Braun went back on his word that he wouldn't sneak a cash in. Hounds of justice were being just.

Now, did the cash-in actually count? Did they ring the bell?
    It didn't count. They made sure to let us know the bell never rang. The way the jumped him came off heel-ish. Especially when Braun is pretty much the top babyface. And also factoring in that their main focus was protecting Roman. Pretty heel-ish imo. Heel shield is also best shield imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't believe WWE has Asuka doing pre show dark matches now. Last night she came out to a half empty arena and squashed Mandy in 5 mins. So sad. Maybe she needs a legendary daddy and new set boobs like Charlotte Reigns and they'll give her all the opportunities and finally put the title on her. Oh well I hope all the rumors are not true.

Anyway here's the Main Event Dark Match Daniel Bryan vs Samoa Joe. The match only just got started before The Miz interfered and AJ comes in for the save.

https://www.facebook.com/dylan.couldrey/videos/2445051272171753/

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, they killed her. Her lack of English really hurt her imo. If you can't cut a promo, Vince won't push you. She shouldn't need to cut promos. Didn't need to in NXT. To Vince, promos and presentation are everything - not skill.

Can't wait until Trips takes over. Will be so much better off.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Re: Asuka - There is something to be said of over-exposure and I think we need to keep in mind that Asuka had a feature at WM34, even though it ended in her defeat. She was featured against Carmella in two panned matches, so now, creative seems to be holding her for a tweaking or retooling. Rumors suggest a heel turn is in the cards for her. I would not be surprised if we see her before long.

Re: Becky Lynch - The crowd reaction in Brooklyn is telling that they refused to boo Becky for turning on Charlotte. If this continues next week, creative needs to alter their approach with her jeering on the crowd. Make her Stone Cold, but don't make her heel Rock because the crowd will still love her either way. I'm all for this turn with her, but don't overdo it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Re: Asuka - There is something to be said of over-exposure and I think we need to keep in mind that Asuka had a feature at WM34, even though it ended in her defeat. She was featured against Carmella in two panned matches, so now, creative seems to be holding her for a tweaking or retooling. Rumors suggest a heel turn is in the cards for her. I would not be surprised if we see her before long.

Re: Becky Lynch - The crowd reaction in Brooklyn is telling that they refused to boo Becky for turning on Charlotte. If this continues next week, creative needs to alter their approach with her jeering on the crowd. Make her Stone Cold, but don't make her heel Rock because the crowd will still love her either way. I'm all for this turn with her, but don't overdo it.
    For Asuka. I think they have zero idea what to do with her.

Becky. It's a wait and see. Gotta see how it goes outside of Brooklyn. I don't think people are going to buy it. Especially, when in storyline, her reasons are valid until she goes into the "you all turned your backs on me" shtick. They didn't. This is probably not going to work the way they want. Probably get her more over as a babyface.

She's in that Daniel Bryan spot. Not many are going to want to boo her.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    For Asuka. I think they have zero idea what to do with her.

Becky. It's a wait and see. Gotta see how it goes outside of Brooklyn. I don't think people are going to buy it. Especially, when in storyline, her reasons are valid until she goes into the "you all turned your backs on me" shtick. They didn't. This is probably not going to work the way they want. Probably get her more over as a babyface.

She's in that Daniel Bryan spot. Not many are going to want to boo her.
    http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...ing-heel-soon/

Asuka has been booked a bit weak following her WrestleMania 34 loss to Charlotte Flair and the feud with SmackDown Women's Champion Carmella. Asuka is not booked for a match at tonight's SummerSlam pay-per-view.There's no word yet on when Asuka might turn but WWE officials do have plans for her, despite the booking as of late. It's possible the heel turn happens before the first-ever all-women's Evolution pay-per-view in late October.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    @Space Suicide - have you caught wifey's interview with Sam Roberts? Up now on notsam.com

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    @Space Suicide - have you caught wifey's interview with Sam Roberts? Up now on notsam.com
    The wrestling forum I’m on had a member post it in her fan thread. I added it to my phone queue for tomorrow at work for something to listen to. Stoked!

Thanks for the call out though!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Biggest show of my career (thus far) tomorrow..I'm so fucking excited.

highly encourage any and all to purchase the live stream at www.blackcraftwrestling.com !!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Stumbled onto this gem.

[IMG]https://imgur.com/a/pmwGi6u[/IMG]

Edit: imgur hate me?
    Last edited by Piko; 08-23-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Stumbled onto this gem.

[IMG]https://imgur.com/a/pmwGi6u[/IMG]

Edit: imgur hate me?
    I am the Goddess whisperer (and i know the html shit).

Have 3 bonus shots:

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Shayna Baszler is hilarious in that. ONLY one without a smile.

Here's a funny edit:

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Alexa Bliss signed "Truly Blissed" Shirt from Greensboro Event

Anyone got at LEAST 3 grand I can borrow? My undying gratitude would be the repayment along with 574834 uttered phrases of "You're the Man (or woman)!" for your gracious donation.

Yes, the same show I attended also.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Updated Evolution poster.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Didn't watch all.of raw. But from what I saw, it was pretty good.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Didn't watch all.of raw. But from what I saw, it was pretty good.
    It was alright. This was the only thing I waited for and they kinda started the feud with her as a heel still. Of course she misspoke and both Graves mentioned it and everyone else are taking a shit on her saying revoke on accident on the second statement of the word. She said invoke the first time so she knows grammar.

If you want watch (before its taken down):

They also did a full Braun heel turn I guess? Anything to make Roman Reigns be applauded. If anything Braun doing what he did night is just payback for last week in my opinion. I guess he's bad though for doing it with Ziggler and McIntyre. Whatever.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Roman seemed pretty heel-ish. I'm guessing Braun is only using Dolph and Drew until the ppv.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    It’s so unintentionally funny, Vince’s desperate four year mission to get Reigns over. They actually turned Strowman instead (or tried)!

Just. STOP.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    It’s so unintentionally funny, Vince’s desperate four year mission to get Reigns over. They actually turned Strowman instead (or tried)!

Just. STOP.
    I think the jury's still out on who's the face and who's the heel. The Shield took out Braun in a very heel-like manner last week. This week, Braun decides to work with the enemies of his enemies and aligns with Ziggler and McIntyre, thus teasing a potential heel turn for him. Right now, it's two top people facing off for the Universal title with a continuation of the IC title situation between the other folks involved.

Regardless, this is still an improvement over other post-Summerslam developments, especially because this involves the two top singles titles on Raw. They have to be careful, but I'm intrigued overall. Does Braun go full heel to win the Universal Title? Does Roman sneak Rollins and Ambrose into the cell to help him defeat Braun, thus turning The Shield full-heel and causing Ziggler and McIntyre to switch their roles?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Maybe but I just don’t see Vince having the capability of admitting he is wrong and turning his precious Roman.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    If anyone follows any of the WWE roster or staff on instagram I find it painfully funny and also awful that I am Mike Rome in relation to Alexa Bliss. He’s been lusting for ages and finds its wrong when there’s a third wheel. This time is Gulak as the trio went to Universal Studios Japan. I love this photo. She looks so unimpressed:

As for real news, I read an interview of Triple H saying the possibility of main roster talent going back to NXT or making match/feud appearances is something that may happen....