Page 381 of 485 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,430 of 14528

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Is it just me or is SummerSlam shaping up to be a hell of a card? So many interesting match ups. Heres some of my fantasy booking ideas, in no particular order...
    - Would love to see Owens win the briefcase from Braun, then successfuly cashes in on AJ during the main event to elude a vengeful Strowman on Raw.
    - Reigns vs Lesnar opens the show. Reigns wins in a solid match, Brock F5's him then Heyman and is jumped by a returning Ambrose before Brock leaves for UFC.
    - Shenanigans in the Raw women's title match, but Rousey wins the strap.
    - Bludgeons retain SDL belts in a barn burner vs. New Day
    - B-Team is deleted.
    - Mella drops the strap to Bex, Charlotte turns heel.
    - Nak retains, should be booked better.
    - Ziggler retains thru interference from McIntyre, Seth gets pissed at Dean for not helping him (but helping Roman) and sets up a shield triple threat for the Universal belt at the next PPV.
    - Miz wins via shady means over Bryan to set up best of 3 (or 7) series to move forward.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quietime View Post
    Congrats @Space Suicide for your new trash can lid!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quietime View Post
    Fans drive up the price not WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Congrats @Space Suicide for your new trash can lid!
    My income is not that disposable to spend it on the lid of a disposable item bin!

I wish she’d do a meet and greet in my state/area sometime.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Here's the clip of my fan altercation!

not as crazy as it felt. But ridiculous!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Ah, today is Alexa's birthday. She shares this birthday with such other hotties like Anna Kendrick, Gillian Anderson, Rhona Mitra, Audrey Tautou, and Melanie Griffith. That's good company. Happy B-Day Alexa....

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Here's the clip of my fan altercation!

not as crazy as it felt. But ridiculous!
    Love your "90's Trent Reznor" look, in my opinion it works better for you...

Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Is it just me or is SummerSlam shaping up to be a hell of a card? So many interesting match ups. Heres some of my fantasy booking ideas, in no particular order...
    - Would love to see Owens win the briefcase from Braun, then successfuly cashes in on AJ during the main event to elude a vengeful Strowman on Raw.
    - Reigns vs Lesnar opens the show. Reigns wins in a solid match, Brock F5's him then Heyman and is jumped by a returning Ambrose before Brock leaves for UFC.
    - Shenanigans in the Raw women's title match, but Rousey wins the strap.
    - Bludgeons retain SDL belts in a barn burner vs. New Day
    - B-Team is deleted.
    - Mella drops the strap to Bex, Charlotte turns heel.
    - Nak retains, should be booked better.
    - Ziggler retains thru interference from McIntyre, Seth gets pissed at Dean for not helping him (but helping Roman) and sets up a shield triple threat for the Universal belt at the next PPV.
    - Miz wins via shady means over Bryan to set up best of 3 (or 7) series to move forward.
    I wasn't interested in Summerslam (or almost anything in the WWE since Wrestlemania...), but it does look like a good card.
    My predicitions:

- Reigns wins and Strowman cashes, Reigns turns heel (at last...)
    - Seth/Ziggler becomes a triple threat and McIntirye wins by pining Seth
    - Miz wins clean
    - Mella loses (thank god!) to Charlotte (but she turns heel later...)
    - Rousey wins
    - Bludgeons retain *yawn*
    - Us title match becomes triple threat, Nakamura retains
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 08-10-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Love your "90's Trent Reznor" look, in my opinion it works better for you...
    hahaha thanks! obviously I figured people on here would notice who I jacked the look from, but nobody in the locker room has ANY idea!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I'll run my predictions next week after Raw and Smackdown air. Want to get a sense of the landscape and closing arguments before weighing in.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, it looks like CM Punk and Colt Cabana are done: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...olt-cabana-wwe

I still like Punk but I don't like what he's doing to Colt Cabana. It's a shame that so many years of friendship has now been destroyed all because someone needed to vent on a podcast and it lead to all sorts of money problems. I feel bad for Colt since I'm sure he doesn't have the money to pay off his legal bills and to be betrayed by Punk like that is awful.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Well, it looks like CM Punk and Colt Cabana are done: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...olt-cabana-wwe

I still like Punk but I don't like what he's doing to Colt Cabana. It's a shame that so many years of friendship has now been destroyed all because someone needed to vent on a podcast and it lead to all sorts of money problems. I feel bad for Colt since I'm sure he doesn't have the money to pay off his legal bills and to be betrayed by Punk like that is awful.
    Read it yesterday. I love Punk’s wrestling abilities, personal habits and a lot of his principles. I find great issues with his my way or the highway mentality and always burning bridges. The guy constantly has his friendships and relationships sour.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He's an asshat. Shittiest friend, ever. Really hope Colt wins. Same guy who ended friendships because they still work at WWE. He's a dick.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Bret Hart being bitter about some of the things in the business is one thing but he's never cut himself off from people who are in the WWE. What Punk is doing is just petty and immature.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    You guys are making decent points I must admit though we don’t know everything. This fucking sucks. I am a fan of both of these guys. I’ve met both and both were kind to me and I kind of know and am friendly with people on both sides (but not enough to feel comfortable asking questions). I’ve lost real close friends before. It feels shitty.

Right now? The only thing I’ll say is fuck Vince McMahon.
    Last edited by Swykk; 08-11-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Right now? The only thing I’ll say is fuck Vince McMahon.
    And his dufus son-in-law and stupid bitch daughter?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Bret Hart being bitter about some of the things in the business is one thing but he's never cut himself off from people who are in the WWE. What Punk is doing is just petty and immature.
    If your career ends because of a dumb kick, and not far from that, losing his brother from a dumb spot gone wrong. Also factor in the stroke he had. I can understand where some of that bitterness comes from.
    And his dufus son-in-law and stupid bitch daughter?
    Probably would be much better off when/if they do. Like Punk said.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Well, Randy Orton is now in trouble for past stunts he pulled which is claimed by a former WWE writer: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...or-randy-orton

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Well, Randy Orton is now in trouble for past stunts he pulled which is claimed by a former WWE writer: https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...or-randy-orton
    Goddamn... Of course, they're "looking into the matter". Are some of these people even still there? How exactly do you investigate something that happened years ago? My guess, he gets away with it, true or not.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Goddamn... Of course, they're "looking into the matter". Are some of these people even still there? How exactly do you investigate something that happened years ago? My guess, he gets away with it, true or not.
    I mean, come on. I'm sure he's sorry for what he did though the pranks for Carmella Decesare were hilarious as she deserved for being a total bitch and only coming to the WWE for her own bullshit. Anyone remembered her?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    It’s gross for sure but how could you prove it or not?

Meh. Whatever.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Could explain the "viper" nickname...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Could explain the "viper" nickname...
    Or Apex Predator.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Or Apex Predator.
    Even more phallic imagery and context...https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/r...e-looked-sperm

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Made my surprise debut in IWC yesterday, (The top wrestling company in Pittsburgh) Debuted with an IMPACT. Fans went crazy. Backstory: IWC was the FIRST indy company I ever attended..I was front row of every show from 2003 to 2008, (took a break from 09 to 2012) I grew up with that company.. After my match, I cried..I was "home" so many veterans from workers, to commentators, to referees, to retired guys came up to me and gave me hugs saying I deserved it. Very overwhelming..

Cannot wait to share the secret link with you guys!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm watching the G1 Climax final between Kota Ibushi and Hiroshi Tanahashi. Holy shit, this is an incredible match.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Sneak peek at something from the match on saturday!:

https://imgur.com/a/r6ycOMS

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    sneak peek at something from the match on saturday!:

https://imgur.com/a/r6ycoms
    bah gawd almighty!!!!! You burned him!!!!!! He's gone blind!!!!!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So, does dude still have his eyebrows??

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Attending RAW as you all know tonight, regardless of quality I am sure I will have fun at my first wrestling show in 14 years. Aiming to buy a program and see what rolls my way otherwise. Learned of this match also so guaranteed Goddess viewing.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Attending RAW as you all know tonight, regardless of quality I am sure I will have fun at my first wrestling show in 14 years. Aiming to buy a program and see what rolls my way otherwise. Learned of this match also so guaranteed Goddess viewing.
    Try to contain your heart when it tries to jump out of your chest when that dub-step music hits. Have fun!