Page 374 of 385 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,220 of 11541

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Well, I just lost whatever respect I had for Corey Graves. What a fucking bitch for some of the shit he's saying about Punk. I don't buy this claim that he's still Punk's friend:

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...k-ufc-225-loss
    I personally think something happened off scenes between them and he's airing it out publicly for some stupid reason. I don't think it has anything to do with WWE. He just threw that argument in as part of the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post

Only a matter of time before NJPW overtakes the North American promotions. ROH would be dead and gone if they didn't have the talent-exchange with them and Impact is in its dying days, relying on guys like Aries and Steiner to draw. That leaves WWE, which at its best (NXT), is just mirroring what NJPW does every show at this point. I've all but forgotten they have a main roster in the wake of NJPW's consistent brilliance..
    If that happens we might actually see a better WWE product as they would have to try and get ratings like in the 90's.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Is it wrong to wanting to ship Braun and Alexa? They're just adorable together.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Is it wrong to wanting to ship Braun and Alexa? They're just adorable together.
    I want it. I want it bad.

I know Alexa is engaged to Murphy but I still would love a Braun/Alexa Little Big takeover romance storyline. It'd be awesome.

Also, Natalya gave Alexa some wedgies tonight. Damn LOL.

Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-11-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    How can anyone not love Alexa? She's got so much personality and the way she got everyone's attention is incredible as well as getting a nice smile from Braun. I see future Hall of Fame for her. I think with a few classic matches and other great moments. She will be in there with Trish, Litas, Beth Phoenix, Molly Holly, and AJ Lee.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    How can anyone not love Alexa? She's got so much personality and the way she got everyone's attention is incredible as well as getting a nice smile from Braun. I see future Hall of Fame for her. I think with a few classic matches and other great moments. She will be in there with Trish, Litas, Beth Phoenix, Molly Holly, and AJ Lee.
    You're in the minority with me there. I far more often see negativity and hatred for her than I do love and admiration, from people such as myself haha.

Here's to a good showing Sunday.

Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-11-2018 at 11:02 PM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Sigh.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    I smell "botchamania", coming, lol...

Actually this isn't the first time they messed up an "injured" knee:
    Back in 2002, when Austin had his feud with the NWO (particularly Scott Hall), Nash and Hall broke a cinder block on Austin's leg, the next week Austin showed up with a taped knee in the WRONG leg!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Elite and New Day have 30k watching them right now. That's nuts. Just watching them co-exist and interact is insane on a mark level.

Edit:

A little under 50k watxhing now. Nuts.
    Last edited by Piko; 06-14-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Elite and New Day have 30k watching them right now. That's nuts. Just watching them co-exist and interact is insane on a mark level.

Edit:

A little under 50k watxhing now. Nuts.
    Between WWE actually promoting this and Talking about The Elite on their website and them putting a Kenny Omega match from Deep South on the Network WWE is sucking up hard for when those contracts come due

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I hope Kenny and the Bucks don't go to the WWE. They'll be so misused. Plus, they have a great thing going in NJPW with Kota Ibushi as the Golden Elite. Once they get rid of Cody out of the Bullet Club, things will get better.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    I can’t wait for NXT Takeover! So stoked for the Aleister Black and Lars Sullivan match.

Never mentioned it before but Black is my favorite current NXT talent and probably main roster whenever he gets called up. They better not fuck him up.

His music taste is awesome as well.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    So far the tag title match was the best of the night but Johnny Main Event is up next

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    So far the tag title match was the best of the night but Johnny Main Event is up next
    Seriously? I skipped it... Guess I'll go back. Dream coming out as a Hogan/Puma was insane. He's so money. That's probably my match of the might (so far). Might be the weakest takeover, ever.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I can agree with weakest Takeover. Only because I have no interest in watching Shania or Lars work.

ricochet vs Dream was great but watching it after the tag match brought it down for me.

Definitely check out the tag match it was fantastic!

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Not a bad Takeover. A few sleeper matches but a lot of the matches seem drawn out.

Ricochet and Velveteen Dream didn't need to be near 25 minutes.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Good main event. Dumb ending.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Good main event. Dumb ending.
    Yeah it was kinda...bizarre. I read the phrase oveproduced and I'd agree.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    It's a street fight. Anything goes. Why are there guys in suits interfering? And why all of a sudden do they want to consider it a match again and count the fall? It's stupid and makes no sense.

We're clearly getting another one. Why couldn't it just be a no contest?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    That was fucking insane. Put them in a Hell in a Cell or something nuts.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    That was fucking insane. Put them in a Hell in a Cell or something nuts.
    That's what I think they're going to do. No one gets in or out. End of the feud. All for it. Unless they pull the same dumb shit and have guys come our say "enough", stop the match but conveniently count the three. Yeah, I really don't like that finish...

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    That's what I think they're going to do. No one gets in or out. End of the feud. All for it. Unless they pull the same dumb shit and have guys come our say "enough", stop the match but conveniently count the three. Yeah, I really don't like that finish...
    My guess is an Iron Man or Last Man Standing at Takeover: Brooklyn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There were little things that could've been done differently, but generally speaking I liked the finish. Had that real "this shit has gotten out of hand" vibe. Like, Regal backstage decided to draw the line and get Tomasso medical help before Gargano legit killed him, and then started sending security out to stop this madman from turning Tomasso's brain into mush. As far as they're concerned, Gargano will be named the winner by forfeit and the match is now functionally over. Nobody even considers letting it go to a decision until Ciampa goes for a cover.

It would have been a shitty blowoff but I'm happy with it as building to the finale, and I've not been nearly as high in this feud as most--brilliant matches, but lots of wheel spinning in between and Gargano not being a very good promo doesn't help. It also doesn't help that it's easy to draw comparisons to the Zayn/Owens NXT feud, which didn't deliver at this level in match quality but featured stellar writing and acting from both guys.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I'm fine with ciampa winning. He needed to. The finish, to me, just felt ridiculous. I get what they were going for. I don't care for the execution of it though. I'll most likely rewatch the show tomorrow and give it another chance. That finish just felt ridiculous in a main roster b show kind of way. Just rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I just got worked. I dunno...

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    I'm fine with ciampa winning. He needed to. The finish, to me, just felt ridiculous. I get what they were going for. I don't care for the execution of it though. I'll most likely rewatch the show tomorrow and give it another chance. That finish just felt ridiculous in a main roster b show kind of way. Just rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I just got worked. I dunno...
    The ending was your typical everything collapsed Jim Ross "Bah Gawd!" WTF moment. It wasn't a satisfying ending overall but it made sense I guess.

WWE Shop has 40% off select shirts. Might buy an Undisputed Era shirt and the Aleister Black shirt (or maybe one off his Blackcraft Cult Black Mass line).

I'd buy and rep an Alexa Bliss shirt but they're a bit...feminine in design.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Latest Match:

https://youtu.be/KcrnbbSxA70

Just a heads up, I got heat for recording my matches and posting them publically on youtube when DVDs are being made,..SO any of those matches will be hidden, only viewable on here.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I saw that mixed tag match you did. That was fun and you and your partner got ripped off. You shouldn't have jobbed to that unicorn. Unicorns suck.

Oh, the little Goddess is Miss Money in the Bank!!!!! I love Alexa.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)

Twitter is on fire like Rome in flames.

The hate train left the station at the briefcase win and after the title steal is now full team ahead!

Chugga chugga chugga chugga!

Hatred, venom and vitriol is spewed her way yet again.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Oh Alexa... you are the best! Haters can hate all they want. She's now a 5-time women's champion. 5 times! 5 times! 5 times! 5 times! 5 times!

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Oh Alexa... you are the best! Haters can hate all they want. She's now a 5-time women's champion. 5 times! 5 times! 5 times! 5 times! 5 times!
    You can't believe how much vile hatred I've read about her with the past 15 minutes. It's insane.

The pop in the arena painted a different picture.

I'm also surprised how good Ronda was...

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Team Little Big won tonight.

Braun should accompany Alexa sometime tomorrow night or vice versa for some fun banter.

Hatred for Bruan's win online too. Man, people are never happy with this product haha.

General consensus I read is both are pushed to the moon and still win big matches like this. No shit, it's a no brainer for popularity.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-17-2018 at 10:22 PM.