Page 373 of 376 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,190 of 11280

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I really need to watch the whole show from what I hear. Segment with Dream was pretty nuts. All over Reddit. My knees hurt after watching that.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Brutal weekend in the books!
    Friday; Sandusky, Oh for Mega Championship Wrestling at Colossalcon. I was in a 6 man scramble where everybody dressed up like a character from something, (I was El Diablo from suicide squad) and there was roughly 300-400 in attendance, had a blast.
    stayed at a hotel with my buddy then I drove to Cleveland the next day!

Saturday; Cleveland, OH for my uXwa debut! I was in an 8 man tag and was the "general" of the match..really bizzare when that happens. I drove him to Pittsburgh that night for some sleep

Sunday; Benwood, WV for Black Diamond Wrestling's 15th anniversary show. I was in another 6 man scramble, this time with 5 of the other top Pittsburgh talent we killed ourselves in front of fans that didn't care..which really sucked.. (Though, the smart-fans that I know in the crowd LOVED it..so thats good!)

I'm really feeling it today, WILL post videos of the 2 scrambles!!

edit:
    Cosplay Scramble: https://youtu.be/0bpLkMxuDT8
    Sunday Scramble: https://youtu.be/KDism2fx-TM
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 06-05-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Punk and Cabana win. A bit surprised by this. I was thinking it would be dismissed.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Punk and Cabana win. A bit surprised by this. I was thinking it would be dismissed.
    Same but I think It’d be the best interest for both parties that neither CM Punk nor WWE should contact or mention each other again.

My girl got more hate in the IWC last night for her fake injury during that 6 woman tag match. Idiots.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Same but I think It’d be the best interest for both parties that neither CM Punk nor WWE should contact or mention each other again.

My girl got more hate in the IWC last night for her fake injury during that 6 woman tag match. Idiots.
    Wait, she faked an injury during a match.... they're just jealous because she's good at faking injuries. I think she's learning from.... THE MASTER....

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Wait, she faked an injury during a match.... they're just jealous because she's good at faking injuries. I think she's learning from.... THE MASTER....

Well that and Natalya had the same issue happen in her match with Nia.

I read one thread that said shoehorning Bliss into the match ruined the flow since she was a heel with two faces and was a poor idea just because she HAS to be on air. Nothing to do with the fact all three women are in the MITB match or anything. Purely for the fact she has to be on air mandatorily.

Like I said, Iíve come across real hatred for her out there. Most is irrational as above.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I'm happy about the Punk lawsuit's outcome. In the end, Amann is still employed by WWE and allegedly had VKM financing his legal fees. Dude walks away from all of this with a still decent reputation. Everyone has that one person that they weren't able to properly treat who scorches them afterwards, and honestly, Punk and Cabana really tried to avoid naming him as much as possible during that podcast. Dude still has a job and Punk is still and independent contractor.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I am very glad justice was served and Punk and Cabana can be done with this nonsense. “But fuck him” indeed.

Edit: REALLY, autocorrect?! You think “am” is “made?”
    Last edited by Swykk; 06-06-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    I' glad Punk won, he's no angel and of course he exaggerated, but Amann sounds like a bitter hack.

Hopefully Punk will close the "WWE Chapter" of his life with this, he deserves to move on...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Read this report on Cageside Seats and then read the comments. As much as ANOTHER Reigns/Lesnar match would get shit on by the Brooklyn crowd, it might be the best course of action with a Strowman MITB win and cash-in. The crowd would come unglued, Strowman could get a shot at being the top guy, and then you could start a Balor/Strowman angle where we see a return of the Demon. Meanwhile, Reigns/Rollins feud for the IC belt. Ambrose returns, helps Reigns take the IC belt off of Rollins claiming he's helping Reigns get Rollins back for breaking up the Shield. While this unfolds, the Demon shocks the world by upsetting Strowman for the universal title, and Rollins is freed up to chase the Demon.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    If that doesn't end with Reing turning heel, don't bother...

I hope Balor cashes and wins, it would get a major pop

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    There's absolutely no reason for Reigns get another shot. He's done nothing. Yet, I wouldn't surprise me to see them do it anyway like they always do.

A few months ago, I'd have said Strowman. He was the guy. They've killed his momemtum since mania imo. Most over babyface and you put him in a throwaway tag match with a child partner. He's still crazy over and maybe they help him get his shine back. He's lost a lot of it though.

I'd go with Rollins tbh. He's been on fire. Having great matches and the crowds are all about him.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    #teamlittlebig

Make it happen clowns!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Kenny Omega is the new IWGP World Heavyweight Champion as he and the Young Bucks embraced along with Kota Ibushi as they're now the Golden Elite Lovers. The Bucks are the new IWGP Tag Team Champions and Chris Jericho is the new IWGP Intercontinental Champion.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Watching Dominion now. Had it all spoiled for me already. Watching it anyway. Crazy to see Jericho win. Good for Kenny. It was now or never for him.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Watching UFC, i'll watch Punk's fight and go to bed, guess i'll be sleeping early, lol!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    He's looking better than his first fight. Looked gassed already though.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    He went three rounds, lost by unanimous decision. Way better than the first fight. He showed a lot more heart and courage to get in there and fight. Meekmahan and others can laugh all they want. They wouldn't last 12 seconds inside the octagon.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    He actually fought well on the first round, then he gassed and got his ass kicked, at least he tried

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Fucked up bad enough that he's on the way to the "local medical facility" for CT scan for his face. He did what he wanted to do. Fought two UFC main card fights. Nothing left to prove. No more.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I hope he doesn't fight again but I also hope he doesn't go back to the WWE. After what Meekmahan and the Man w/ 3Hs did to him and the fact they lost a lawsuit they funded against Punk. It's best that they don't go after each other. Punk definitely wants to move on and hopefully be happy.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    He doesn't need to. Last I checked, he still writes comics. He can retire. Nothing left to prove. I'm not convinced he won't wrestle again though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I respect the hell out of CM Punk. Doing what he did was not easy. But it's beyond frustrating knowing that Punk could change the wrestling industry immensely in one night. Want to give WWE the best "screw you" ever? Give them some real competition and make them scared to keep coasting on such solid matches as Jinder Mahal vs. Roman Reigns.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    I respect the hell out of CM Punk. Doing what he did was not easy. But it's beyond frustrating knowing that Punk could change the wrestling industry immensely in one night. Want to give WWE the best "screw you" ever? Give them some real competition and make them scared to keep coasting on such solid matches as Jinder Mahal vs. Roman Reigns.
    Fuck yeah. Anyone who saw that Kenny Omega and Okada did will realize that those 2 guys knocked it out of the fucking park and then some while WWE is just offering a snooze-fest.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Fuck yeah. Anyone who saw that Kenny Omega and Okada did will realize that those 2 guys knocked it out of the fucking park and then some while WWE is just offering a snooze-fest.
    Those who complain about lackluster WWE have got to know that they have tons of alternatives. WWE is the biggest but they're not the only. Njpw just keeps getting stronger and stronger. Bigger and bigger. And with their new president, one would imagine their international and US focus will change and grow as well.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Well, I just lost whatever respect I had for Corey Graves. What a fucking bitch for some of the shit he's saying about Punk. I don't buy this claim that he's still Punk's friend:

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...k-ufc-225-loss

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Yeah, I saw that. Talk about petty...

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    It amazes me what a complete and utter joke NJPW makes of WWE and Impact with shows like Dominion 6.9, which delivered on every conceivable level possible. Okada-Omega IV was easily the match of the year, if not the best one yet in their rivalry. You will never see anything even close to that in the other two.

Fascinating that every title except their two junior heavyweight titles are now held by non-Japanese; their top three champions are all Canadian. I knew Elgin would likely win the NEVER Openweight and was sure this was Omega's night, but I did not see Jericho walking out as IC champion at all. It's amazing what that guy can still do as a personality when he's not shackled by WWE PG-asshattery. Nor did I see the Bucks winning the tag team titles so soon after elevating to the heavyweight division. It's very likely Juice Robinson will win the US title from Jay White at the next PPV, too..

Only a matter of time before NJPW overtakes the North American promotions. ROH would be dead and gone if they didn't have the talent-exchange with them and Impact is in its dying days, relying on guys like Aries and Steiner to draw. That leaves WWE, which at its best (NXT), is just mirroring what NJPW does every show at this point. I've all but forgotten they have a main roster in the wake of NJPW's consistent brilliance..

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    very disappointing to see the possible end of Corey/Punk friendship..as they became friends in the local promotion out here in Pittsburgh back in 2003. I just hate seeing friends no longer friends anymore