Page 366 of 483 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 376 416 466 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,980 of 14482

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    In my opinion both Liv and Mandy have a long way to go, but they got potential, i know everyone creams over Mandy Rose, but i like Liv Morgan so much better (both as a performer and physically).
    I like all three women almost equally.

As for Liv she’s pretty perfect personality wise. She loves food and to eat, is nerdy, a sneaker enthusiast and collector, goofy as fuck, adorably cute, small compact stature and seems like a genuinely fun and good person. I always instagram and Twitter stalk her haha.

I wish she had more of a role than just another stable member. She strikes me as big personality if they let her have one.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Dude that's massive. I feel like your gimmick and character could go far in that type of environment. Best of luck dude!

absolutely massive. They're already planning on doing multiple cities across the US.. ALSO, I was at Rosa Mendez' house (her ex husband is the owner of the company) it's HUGE..and I was smacked in the face with the feeling of "Holy shit, my life is awesome." very thankful for all of ETS' support..First show is August and I can't wait!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    absolutely massive. They're already planning on doing multiple cities across the US.. ALSO, I was at Rosa Mendez' house (her ex husband is the owner of the company) it's HUGE..and I was smacked in the face with the feeling of "Holy shit, my life is awesome." very thankful for all of ETS' support..First show is August and I can't wait!
    Make us NIN fans proud and known

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    As for Liv she’s pretty perfect personality wise. She loves food and to eat, is nerdy, a sneaker enthusiast and collector, goofy as fuck, adorably cute, small compact stature and seems like a genuinely fun and good person. I always instagram and Twitter stalk her haha.

I wish she had more of a role than just another stable member. She strikes me as big personality if they let her have one.
    Nice, i'm stalking her asap!, lol

It's just a matter of time they let her show her true personality, i don' think the Riott Squad is setting the world on fire and i can see them free from Riott by the end of the year.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Nice, i'm stalking her asap!, lol

It's just a matter of time they let her show her true personality, i don' think the Riott Squad is setting the world on fire and i can see them free from Riott by the end of the year.
    One can hope. You’ll probably laugh at her social media stuff. I do.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Swapped out Snoke and Praetorian Guards for a new addition to my desk. I think she'll be my permanent visitor and resident beside my computer.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    How can anyone not love that Alexa Funko Doll? Plus, I love how she reacts to Nia's screams

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    How can anyone not love that Alexa Funko Doll? Plus, I love how she reacts to Nia's screams

I love it, I just wish it was more up to date. She hasn't had that getup in probably 2 years. It's life size though.

Same. They're so funny and in unison.

with audio obviously haha. Couldn't find the WM34 one.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

I can't stop laughing.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I can't stop laughing.
    PAIGE HERE!!! Has horror movie written all.over. you see that face every time you turn around and hear a gravely "Paige here". Writes itself.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    PAIGE HERE!!! Has horror movie written all.over. you see that face every time you turn around and hear a gravely "Paige here". Writes itself.
    Look what you made me do.

I understand there’s issues sometimes or downfalls but I wasn’t sure what was up here...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    AJ Styles vs. Nakamura ends in a double-count out.... again. This time, both guys kicked each others in the balls. And it's not even the main event. Boreman Lames is main eventing.... again....

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    A double countout in a no dq match. One of dumbest things I've seen. Jamie Noble booked that shit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Sent this month's $9.99 to Sami Zayn's charity. After seeing most of Backlash, I've decided that choice was very wise. Roman vs. Joe is the main event. The WWE championship match was a joke, again. Two of the best in the world and it's nothing but this...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The first half was good. The second half is pretty bad...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The first half was good. The second half is pretty bad...
    Ok, I thought the first match was good. But Seth Rollins is on fire right now. He doesn't have a bad match. Miz is also always really solid.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    A double countout in a no dq match. One of dumbest things I've seen. Jamie Noble booked that shit.
    @thevoid99 your buddy did the main event match - http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018...backlash-main/

Explains everything.

As for my Goddess in her match, I can honestly say Nia is boring to watch. She has like what...3 or 4 moves in her arsenal? A 300 lb barrel against a barely 100 lb 5 foot opponent isn't gonna be good.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Didn't even watch Backlash, heard good things about Miz and Rollins tho!

Saturday was fun, attended a seminar with Bob Evans and Tim Hughes from ROH..I couldn't do much because of my fingers being injured/possibly broken from the week before..but I still learned a lot. I then worked a tag match and I asked Bob to watch my match (For advice) and he did one better and sat in on commentary for me!! He also spoke with my girlfriend for an extended amount of time giving her advice on how to improve my merchandise table (She is the brains behind my table!) he also mentioned in the seminar: "A good way to get booked is to be a good dude and help other people..like, take Shawn for example..I needed a cruiserweight to come to my show, wrestle in a mask and help sell my merch..Shawn's name was dropped and Shawn dropped everything and drove 8 hours to help me out. He'd never wrestle in a mask before..he couldn't sell his merch cause he was selling my masks..but he did everything I asked of him. and I will be in his corner for the rest of his career" then his partner tim said "Just so you know, he tells that story at EVERY seminar we have" BLEW my mind..really made me feel like I made a good choice doing it!

in salty news, it has been brought to my attention that a local shindy guy has started breathing fire...

I guess that means I'm doing something right!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Well this sucks!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    That fucking sucks as Alexa Bliss is one of the few wrestlers that I cared about and actually enjoy watching.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    #NotTheGuy

Also, I feel bad for Alexa. Hope it’s nothing serious.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I think Alexa is fine. A photo of her and two fans outside with them having a Backlash folding chair in their possession indicates it’s a work. Good news at least haha.

She's hated by a lot in wrestling circles so it’s glad to see positivity for her on ETS. Most say or think she has no skills whatesoever. People are wrong.

One psycho on Twitter said he’s glad she was hurt, kayfabe or not, since he hated her. Like what the fuck.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 05-07-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I always liked Alexa, of course she isn't the greatest in the ring but she's pretty solid and has lots of charisma, she's also one of the hottest women on the roster.

Haven't watched Backlash, is it worth my time? or should i skip it?

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I'm more surprised that Nia hasn't been a part of a more serious injury yet. She's just a terrible wrestler.

Also, happy for Carmella, though from what I've read, the match was shit.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Haven't watched Backlash, is it worth my time? or should i skip it?
    Skip. Watch the first match then walk away.

Nia is definitely building a rep of hurting girls. She has a nice screen presence. Her in ring skills are incredibly sloppy. I know she took out Bayley with a shoulder injury as well. Bad enough for Bayley to be out of action for a few months. Hopefully nothing serious. Bliss is probably the most charismatic girl on the roster. She gets it. Not great in the ring. But has more than enough character to make up for it. Hasn't hurt anyone. So that's a definite plus.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    It makes me so sad that Alexa and I are in the same business, she lived a state over from me her whole life...yet she isn't my girlfriend

Give me a call, Alexa. I just want to buy you things

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Once again... Solomonster says everything that needs to be said....

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So....I started drawing last night and this evening after work.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So....I started drawing last night and this evening after work.

incredible work man~!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    incredible work man~!
    Thanks!

Probably will finish her up this week. Might draw and sketch more. I can't describe my style really.

I'll take a better photo next time. No shadows either!