Page 362 of 485 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,860 of 14528

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Man, that was a disappointing Wrestlemania...

I liked AJ/Nakamura (but it could have been so much better...) and Charlotte/Asuka, i also was very entertained by the Bryan/Shane VS Owens/Zayn match, everything else was from "meh" to "awful"

- Rousey making Stephanie McMahon look "strong" was cringe-worthy
    - I liked the fact that Matt Hardy won, but it was a whatever match as expected
    - Man the Women's "cup" was ugly-looking
    - Balor needed to be the Demon, Rollins deserves the IC Championship, but Balor needs it more
    - Taker and Cena was either genius or stupid, i can't decide
    - Lesnar beats Reigns, no double turn, no surprises, not even a good match like the one from WM 31 and the crowd was dead, terrible finish for a so-so WM.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    - Man the Women's "cup" was ugly-looking
    What's your problem with vaginas?!

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volband View Post
    What's your problem with vaginas?!
    I love Vaginas, as long as they aren't golden with cheap-looking tassels around...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I wonder if this is Vince's way of getting Reigns over as a sympathetic babyface, leak rumors a year ago that they're putting Reigns over Lesnar at Mania & change plans at the last minute.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    I wonder if this is Vince's way of getting Reigns over as a sympathetic babyface, leak rumors a year ago that they're putting Reigns over Lesnar at Mania & change plans at the last minute.
    Can we even rationalise Vinny Mac's actions anymore? He's a madman with every positive and negative aspects of the word.

One thing is for sure: he needs to do something else with Brock, because it's fucking stale right now. No, smashing a still somewhat green Braun and a barely breathing Kane every 4 months does not make me lose my mind. Ahh, honestly, the whole Universal Title is shit imo. At this point, I care more about the WWE title.

Oh yeah, and don't they fucking dare to make Reigns win the ICC title again as a way to build him back up. I'm sick and tired of having him around that belt.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    You know. I've been doing a lot of thinking and I'm starting to feel pity for Roman Reigns. Here's a guy that had what Meekmahan wanted which was a certain look and appeal. Yet, I think if he had more time to develop and work with some very strong wrestlers. He wouldn't have been pushed as hard as he could be a top guy but not THE GUY. What happened is that Reigns was put into a position he was unprepared for and had to learn things along the way. He took a beating in WrestleMania 31 but got through it though he didn't win. A year later, he was given the chance to be the champ but they tried to book him as an underdog that didn't work. Then came 2 lackluster main event matches in two WrestleManias that unfortunately exposed his limitations. Yet, I don't think he is at fault for why his match with the Undertaker was so bad. It was just that Taker didn't look good and Reigns tried to cover for him and he couldn't. With the man with 3Hs, that was a clusterfuck.

So after three years, four WrestleMania main events, and all of this build to make him the BIG DOG. What was the fucking point of last night?

It goes to show that Meekmahan has got to go. He is now the biggest threat to his own company. He and his yes men such as that Bucktooth Beaver Bitch and "I'm a Freebird so what's your excuse" shithead are the problem. I don't think the Man w/ 3Hs could be the savior though he understands the fans more than Meekmahan. It's just that as long as Meekmahan and his cronies are around. They will make money no matter what type of shit they serve and make the fans eat it.

Having Brock win last night wasn't just a "fuck you" to Reigns but to everyone in the locker room who wanted to be in the spot. As far as I'm concerned, that Universal title doesn't mean shit anymore. David Arquette as WCW champ is far more credible than the Universal title at this point. It's held by a lazy part-timer who doesn't give a fuck about the fans. He shows up when he wants to as long as he's well-paid and he just doesn't care.

I think it's time we have to shift our support for the All-In show that the Bullet Club is doing in the hopes it can be successful. Maybe it would help New Japan become this threat to the WWE and maybe put the WWE and Meekmahan on its knees.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Brock re-signs with WWE, will defend the Universal Title at the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia in a steel cage match against Roman Reigns.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Reigns wins the title at the Greatest Royal Rumble. I can't find the length of this contract Brock signed anywhere, so to me, I think it's one more night.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    That's fucking dumb. Typical WWE.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Brock supposedly has 6 months left on his USADA suspension, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is a factor
    Edit: Multi year deal and he can fight in UFC once he renters drug testing pool and serves last 6 months.
    Last edited by RJK; 04-09-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I just heard... Okada is ALL IN....

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I said this dozens and dozens of pages back.

WWE has the talent but completely ruins and self harms their roster and storylines. I bet each and every single user in this thread, myself included, could come up with better rivalries and matches than their Creative team.

I also said way back when that it's ON TOO MUCH. You have 3 hours of RAW on Monday. SmackDown! which now takes place ONLY a day later at 2 hours. You get backstage and additional supplemental content on the Network if you're THAT dedicated or into it. You have NXT for an hour (but thats quality content) AND you get PPVs every single month around 3 weeks apart on average.

I used to LOVE wrestling and thought WWE was great but they're over saturating their product and the market. They need to take a breather and reevaluate.

Wrestlemania 34 and the pre-show clocked in at 7 hours. That's a long fucking time. Give it a rest.

I'm watching RAW here and there tonight because why not. Ember Moon made her debut. That explains her loss at takeover.

Bottom line: Less is more. They need to take note.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 04-09-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Awesome seeing Adam Rose return, oh wait, that was No Way Jose.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh, and Braun and some kid are no longer the tag team champions because the latter is in 4th grade and has to go back to school. And Ronda Rousey broke Stephanie's arm again.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Guess they need more jobbers. Didn't work for Rose. Can't imagine it doing much different.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    There goes Paige.

Least my other bae won against Sasha tonight, even if it "wasn't clean" per se.

I'm a perv.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    "Well, moving on ladies and gentlemen...".

Seriously. Fuck Michael Cole.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post

I hope one of these days. He and Josh Matthews can get their asses kicked for their stupidity.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Cole is worse fucking announced I've ever heard. He has a few moments. But he's the absolute worst.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Cole is worse fucking announced I've ever heard. He has a few moments. But he's the absolute worst.
    Yeah but there's this....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Who wore it better?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Luna Lovegood, easily. She's just cool. Bobby Lashley returns, Authors of Pain debuts, and Samoa Joe challenges Sad Roman.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, he's a douche. No denying that. But does that affect his announcing? From what I've seen, he seems professional in his announcing. Just a douche o outside of that. I haven't watched tna in a very long time.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

... I'm still waiting for some context on where he said this and after which moment.

I'm not disputing that Cole sucks, but I'm lost here.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    ... I'm still waiting for some context on where he said this and after which moment.

I'm not disputing that Cole sucks, but I'm lost here.
    Right after Paige's retirement speech.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Right after Paige's retirement speech.
    Gotcha. Ugh. I mean, it was an emotional moment, but there's a better choice of words. Silence into a graphic of what the next segment is would have been sufficient.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Cole is a tool, always have and always will be

Mauro Ranallo needs to step up because the guy seriously loves the business ..but obviously that would never happen under Vince's watch

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Cole is a tool, always have and always will be

Mauro Ranallo needs to step up because the guy seriously loves the business, obviously that would never haven under Vince's watch...
    You should Google Mauro Ranallo's previous main roster run. I'm glad for both him and his mental health that he is in NXT and working under Triple H.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    You should Google Mauro Ranallo's previous main roster run. I'm glad for both him and his mental health that he is in NXT and working under Triple H.
    Oh yeah, i remember JBL bullying him and him having a breakdown, but i think he can carry RAW with the right team.
    I'm also glad he's in NXT, i watched Takeover a few days ago and loved his announcing, him and Corey Graves are the best in WWE right now