Page 347 of 483 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,410 of 14482

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    I have been waiting for Broken Matt since he came to WWE. I'm a little worried that too much time was wasted due to the legal fight with Impact and that the moment has passed. We'll see. I wouldn't mind seeing what Broken Matt and Bray Wyatt could pull off together.
    That I would watch for WrestleMania... Broken Matt vs. Bray Wyatt where Wyatt doesn't just lose again but becomes deleted for good. There's nothing for Wyatt to do anymore as we no longer could take him seriously as we can just call him Man who Eats Pins. Bray will try to do his spider-walk only for Broken Matt to scare him to the point that Wyatt will try and unleash Sister Abigail on Broken Matt only for Broken Matt to eat Abigail and make Bray cry like a little bitch.

Yeah, I'm not happy with the way Finn Balor, Nakamura, Bobby Roode, and Cesaro are being treated. It's Meekmahan. He just doesn't get it because he's still jacking off to Roman Reigns.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I canceled my WWE network today. Money is tight and the quality is lacking. I’d rather spend money when I have it on AAW and PWG.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I canceled my WWE network today. Money is tight and the quality is lacking. I’d rather spend money when I have it on AAW and PWG.
    I'm probably gonna have to as well. Just got laid off. Watch my nxt from the bay for a little while.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    So, Matt Hardy is finally "Broken" (or rather "Woken"), i hope the WWE doesn't blow this...

Oh and nobody mentioned the release of Jim Johnston, i think that guy was awesome, loved all his theme songs, i still own my "WWE: The Music Vol. 3; 4; 5; "Aggression" and "Anthology" and "Voices" CD's...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    So, Matt Hardy is finally "Broken" (or rather "Woken"), i hope the WWE doesn't blow this...

Oh and nobody mentioned the release of Jim Johnston, i think that guy was awesome, loved all his theme songs, i still own my "WWE: The Music Vol. 3; 4; 5; "Aggression" and "Anthology" and "Voices" CD's...
    I heard about Jim Johnston. I think his release from the WWE sucked. If they wanted to let the man go, at least give him a big pension and an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. He is a major player for that company and deserved to get some credit. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure the guys we loved in the Attitude Era wouldn't have been as huge if it wasn't for his music. When we hear Austin's music, we fucking pop for that shit.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I heard about Jim Johnston. I think his release from the WWE sucked. If they wanted to let the man go, at least give him a big pension and an induction into the WWE Hall of Fame. He is a major player for that company and deserved to get some credit. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure the guys we loved in the Attitude Era wouldn't have been as huge if it wasn't for his music. When we hear Austin's music, we fucking pop for that shit.
    Seemed like he hadn't really done anything for awhile. They just let him sit out the rest of his contract. Shame to see him go though. He's better than what they have now.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Did some studying today; Watched the first and 2nd buried alive match WWE had. Very excited for Jan 7th, still CANNOT believe i'm in a BURIED ALIVE MATCH. SO mind blowing. I was also told they're even going to get a styrofoam tombstone for the match like WWE does. That'll be going on my wall for sure!

Also, if you guys could do me a favor and vote for me! I'd really appreciate it:

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1947489x6475298C-51
    "Shawn Phoenix"

also, i'm nominated TWICE for match of the year at this poll:

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1947499xdcfE488F-51

"Leo Sweet vs Whisper vs Shawn Phoenix vs Benny Slater vs Unbreakable Andy vs Everett Cross (Summer Series 2)"

And

"Praise Me Practice vs Phoenix, Cross & Sweet (Super Cup Tournament 5)" (You can vote twice!!)

Thank you SO Much!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Voted and voted, xfocalinx!

Talking Smack is going to be on after Clash of Champions, and I want Renee and Daniel together again more than anything.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    Talking Smack is going to be on after Clash of Champions, and I want Renee and Daniel together again more than anything.
    WWE already fucked "Talking Smack", when Vince got his pas on it and made it all scripted.
    But at the beggining it was great, full of shoots and great promos like the one Miz did...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I don't fucking believe it. The winner and.... NEW ROH World Heavyweight Champion.... the Party Peacock... Dalton Castle!!!! I like Dalton Castle and I'm cool with this. Plus, that entrance is fucking awesome. Bowie would be proud.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

latest match. Triple threat involving a ROH Top Prospect. I had fun..Got my bell rung on the block buster and everything went numb...that wasn't cool.

also, got a new rat last night. I love professional wrestling 0=)
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 12-17-2017 at 09:06 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post

latest match. Triple threat involving a ROH Top Prospect. I had fun..Got my bell rung on the block buster and everything went numb...that wasn't cool.

also, got a new rat last night. I love professional wrestling 0=)
    I saw it. I thought it was a good match. You had some cool spots.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    You're the man, dude!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So, the FIRST episode of Poser Wrestling has aired! We filmed this back in September.. I'd really appreciate if you guys could check this out and help spread it around!

This is a fun project one that I'm SUPER happy to be a part of, Think "Adult Swim" Meets "Lucha Underground"

Thanks guys!!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    For all the wrestling fans in the world.... a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^ This. The crowd was hot when you came out and you LOOK like you belong. You are engaging and the crowd gets behind you - can't say so much for the other guys on their entrance. You definitely have more of "it" than the other two guys. Also digging the new ring gear. No offense, but I don't think the standard tights (or briefs, as we call them in the swimming world) are your best look.
    For constructive criticism - from the guy with NO training/experience but as mark - there were a couple things I saw that could be worked on. Overall, a bit more hustle into covers and overall "flow" could use some work. As for specifics, the spot where you and the tall dude were coming out of the corner, after the big DDT spot, looked a bit wonky. The standing spanish fly looked a bit "to close for comfort" for me, as did the landing on the 450. Other than those two spots everything else looked solid/damn good.
    Love watching your stuff, and thanks as always for sharing your journey.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    ^ This. The crowd was hot when you came out and you LOOK like you belong. You are engaging and the crowd gets behind you - can't say so much for the other guys on their entrance. You definitely have more of "it" than the other two guys. Also digging the new ring gear. No offense, but I don't think the standard tights (or briefs, as we call them in the swimming world) are your best look.
    For constructive criticism - from the guy with NO training/experience but as mark - there were a couple things I saw that could be worked on. Overall, a bit more hustle into covers and overall "flow" could use some work. As for specifics, the spot where you and the tall dude were coming out of the corner, after the big DDT spot, looked a bit wonky. The standing spanish fly looked a bit "to close for comfort" for me, as did the landing on the 450. Other than those two spots everything else looked solid/damn good.
    Love watching your stuff, and thanks as always for sharing your journey.
    Really appreciate the detailed feedback, my friend!!
    I like my "Briefs" in hot venues.. long tights or pants really aren't comfortable to wear or change out of haha!

I'm surprised you said I had more "It" factor, considering the tall guy has worked for Ring of Honor in the past.

really appreciate the feedback, my man!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Did some reflecting;

60 matches
    22 companies
    29 cities
    7 states
    1 championship

Really hope to match those numbers in 2018! (with more gold..of course!)

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Looks like I’ll be buying the WK12 DVD and just skipping the last match. Okada= NJPW Cena. Your finish is a clothesline that is 80% less rad than Nigel’s was. The rest of it reads like a legendary event so I’ll be excited to finally see it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Looks like I’ll be buying the WK12 DVD and just skipping the last match. Okada= NJPW Cena. Your finish is a clothesline that is 80% less rad than Nigel’s was. The rest of it reads like a legendary event so I’ll be excited to finally see it.
    I'd say Tanahashi is their cena. Okada is amazing. The guy can have great matches with just about anyone. He's on another level. He's their guy for sure. But he always proves why. Not for the same bullshit reasons like Cena and Reigns.

Watched all six hours of WK12 earlier. It was great from start to finish. Some questionable finishes (two in particular). But, it's easily, a show of year candidate.

Jericho/Omega lived up to the hype. Probably the best Jericho run in years. He's an amazing heel when he isn't shackled to a safe, uninspired company.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tanahashi is fun, has way more personality and has a more exciting moveset than predictable boring Okada. I’m just not a fan of his at all.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I wanted Naito to win.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I wanted Naito to win.
    I think a lot of people did... puzzling for sure. But after this morning, I'm kinda happy he didn't. I like Okada. But his title run has got to end. It's time. He already beat the record as longest reigning champion. He didn't need the win.

Puzzled on Tanahashi winning too. Why have a battered and beaten guy beat a guy who just a had a major debut at the end of the last major show and who really needed the rub. Granted, White didn't seem prepared. But I absolutely hate when you debut a guy just to beat him. This wasn't some so so debut either. They put a lot of thought into it. Bugs the shit out of me.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Some guy on twitter said name 100 better wrestlers than Roman Reigns because I said he wasn’t Top 100 so of course I named 100 wrestlers I find to be better than Reigns

Thought you guys might find that amusing.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Some guy on twitter said name 100 better wrestlers than Roman Reigns because I said he wasn’t Top 100 so of course I named 100 wrestlers I find to be better than Reigns

Thought you guys might find that amusing.
    I could probably do that as well. Not hard at all.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK, I'm going to try and start. 100 wrestlers better than Roman Reigns. Is it current, past, or both that should be the criteria?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I could think of 100 current. Would women count though? There's probably 100 across wwe, roh, and njpw. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Better on the ring? at least 200...
    Better on the mic? at least 500...

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I used current wrestlers and was not given time to put them in any kind of order. I had some women on my list.

AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Cesaro, Sanada, Jack Evans, Low Ki, David Starr, Jeff Cobb, Trevor Lee, New Day (3), Young Bucks (2), Mil Muertes, Sami Zayn, Asuka, Kenny Omega, Chris Jericho, Miz, Brock Lesnar, Brian Cage, King Cuerno, Sami Callihan, OI4K (2), Harper, Bray Wyatt, Rey Fenix, Ricochet, Cody Rhodes, Penta El 0M, Naito, Ibushi, Jay Lethal, Jay White, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Charlotte,Will Ospreay, Chris Sabin,Alex Shelley, Marty Scurll, Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, John Cena, Kairi Sane, Okada, Kushida, Rey Mysterio, Seth Rollins, Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, Dean Ambrose, Dalton Castle, AR Fox, Tanahashi, Bobby Roode, Adam Cole, Nakamura, Colt Cabana, ACH, Mark Haskins, Zack Sabre Jr, Aleister Black, Candice LeRae, Johnny Gargano, John Morrison, Kassius Ohno, Roderick Strong, Rusev, DJZ, Paige, Jessicka Havok, Eddie Edwards, Matt Hardy, Alberto El Patron, Neville, Desmond Xavier, Kyle O’Reilly, Drew McIntyre, Hideo Itami, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, Austin Aries, Evil, Joey Ryan, Joey Janela, Kenny King, Matt Fitchett, Shane Strickland, Gallows and Anderson, Jushin Thunder Liger, Willie Mack and Andrade Almas
    Last edited by Swykk; 01-06-2018 at 09:31 AM.