Page 331 of 485 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,930 of 14544

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm just glad I don't watch WWE programs anymore. It's been more than two years since I've watched an entire episode or almost an entire thing. I just now watch clips of a show on YouTube. Saves me time. ROH is losing some of its luster lately as I'm just not getting into it lately.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    ROH is losing a lot of their stars though (to WWE).

There's really no point to watch because of youtube. It all ends up on there. Condensed, but there. That might be what I have to do. Three hour raws in their current form too much.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I remember WCW Nitro was 3 hours for a while and it started off fine but then it lost its luster where at one point. They devoted the first hour to pre-taped segments that were pretty awful with no wrestling whatsoever and that kind of killed the 3-hour Nitro as it put them back to 2 hours which hurt them financially.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    We only need a 2-hour RAW; that format was a lot better, Smackdown is always easier to watch because of this

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yet, they won't. Quantity over quality. And going back to two hours is just one problem. These shows are really just uninspired.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Check THIS match out!

from my JPCW debut (New Jersey) had a BLAST
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 05-18-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Good stuff! Killer moonsault to the outside and that 450 was clean; tho mayyybe a little over-rotation. Sounded like you got over, too, judging from the crowd's reaction when you were eliminated.

So cool watching your progression and living vicariously through your journey. If I weren't 34 and married I'd definitely give it a try!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    That is a nice moonsault. I'm watching the match right now. Sucks you got eliminated.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    Good stuff! Killer moonsault to the outside and that 450 was clean; tho mayyybe a little over-rotation. Sounded like you got over, too, judging from the crowd's reaction when you were eliminated.

So cool watching your progression and living vicariously through your journey. If I weren't 34 and married I'd definitely give it a try!
    Thanks man!! Fun fact, I actually screwed up the 450 for the first time in my life, my left leg came down first on the mat extended...tweaked my knee, hense why it looked like I over rotated. I was super over, very surprising..considering I didn't do TOO much.

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to watch me, it means the world to me. You (and everyone else) can literally be doing ANYTHING else in the world with that time,.. you could literally be watching ANY wrestler..but you watch me during that time..and that is amazing. Also, Go for it. There's nothing wrong with being a weekend warrior and having fun. Do it, do it, do it.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    That is a nice moonsault. I'm watching the match right now. Sucks you got eliminated.
    thanks man!! In hindsight, I should have been the final two, seeing as I seemed to be the most over... but oh well!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Also, Go for it. There's nothing wrong with being a weekend warrior and having fun. Do it, do it, do it.
    I'd have to justify the cost of school (the closest to me is MCW) and the time away from the wife. Mayyyyyyybeeeee there's a chance :P

Watching the UK tourney special from last night. Dunne/Seven match is good!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    I'd have to justify the cost of school (the closest to me is MCW) and the time away from the wife. Mayyyyyyybeeeee there's a chance :P

Watching the UK tourney special from last night. Dunne/Seven match is good!

I've heard good things about MCW. I've gotta get booked there.. talk to the wife man, she may support it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Holy shit, Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate just tore the house down at Takeover!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Holy shit, Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate just tore the house down at Takeover!
    I saw bits of that. Holy fuck!!!!! These Brits bring it. Oh, and Asuka won and remains undefeated..... is that really CM Punk at the Takeover show? I really hope he doesn't make a return to the WWE. It would mean total defeat over his MMA career and going back to something that nearly killed him.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    This show receives an A from this dude. Top to bottom, I was glued to the screen by every match. Tough call for match of the night between the UK championship match and the tag title match.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I drove 9 hours to Maynard, Mass to wrestle 4 minutes..for 20 dollars..

I will take any opportunity i can get.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    That was a pretty good show. Thought it was odd that the title match didn't close the show. Now I know why. Gonna have to rewatch the UK match.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Well shit. Luger was a better worker than somebody. Damn...

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    This show has been lousy so far. The one highlight being Zayn beating BBC (Boring Balding Corbin). That Nakamura match was not great which was weird.

Is this because TakeOver was so good? Even the excellent crowd in Chicago seems bored (yeah I'm biased there but you'd have to agree it's in the top 3 wrestling crowds).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I haven't been paying much attention to it. Completely missed the zayn/Corbin ending. It's whatever. You would think they would step up their game after last night. Guess not..

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The only match I hear people have been excited about is the Usos vs. Breezango match where Tyler Breeze dressed up like an old lady and won the people over. I'm liking Breezango.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    The only match I hear people have been excited about is the Usos vs. Breezango match where Tyler Breeze dressed up like an old lady and won the people over. I'm liking Breezango.

I saw that one. Fandango worked his ass off.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    OMG! Jinder just did it. Is that a cinderella story or what? From jobber to world champion. That's absolutely mind blowing.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    OMG! Jinder just did it. Is that a cinderella story or what? From jobber to world champion. That's absolutely mind blowing.
    Seriously?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Seriously. Faces in the crowd were priceless too. Legit heat. I'm not hating it at all.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I know it isn't a popular option but Jinder has really won me over these past few weeks. So happy he beat Orton (who bores me to death.)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Not sure if he's necessarily won me over, yet. I'm more happy that wwe are actually making the effort to build someone new. People have been wanting something new do. There it is.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yeah but a jobber who has been winning with the help of some unproven tag team who is known as some maharaja bullshit? Come on! This is like David Arquette winning the WCW title.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I legitimately hate watching Randy Orton so I think that has put me on the Jinder train a little faster.