Page 324 of 485 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,720 of 14544

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Fucking A! I'll try to watch.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Fucking A! I'll try to watch.
    I'll post more info as it comes!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    7 episodes into LU now. I like it. King Cuerno, Prince Puma (Ricochet), Fenix and Mil Muertes are my early favorites. Saw a Cage vignette so he's going to show up soon!

Take a shot every time Vampiro says "brother." But don't really because you'd die.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Friday had a singles match for my home Fed's nxt which I LOVE. 10 minute match easy.

Saturday I wrestled my buddy for a spot show for the rival company. (It would have been ran by my home fed, but the guy putting it together was fired so my promoter didn't let him use the license.. so the rival company did. So technically, I wrestled for the rival one. As the promoter was there and it was presented by "iwc") 10 minute match in front of a hot crowd of 300 people. Then I left the show early with my opponent and we drove an hour to Youngstown ohio and wrestled each other for RAPW. Literally did the same match, which took some stress off me.

Sunday (today) I'm exhausted, my broken fingers are hurting.. I sprained my wrist last week.. that's hurting... but now I'm on the road for Orlando, Florida for mania week!! Hopefully I get booked somewhere.. if not, it's drill vacation!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm about as hyped for mania as the go home was... 6-7 hour show. Possible best match of the night got relegated to preshow (Aries/Neville). The build this show was pretty atrocious for raw. My expectations aren't high at all.

I'm more looking forward to the raw after.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Rollins' injury is/was legit. The match is what it is because of that. Rollins won't be able to do what he's known to do. It'll be alright. But it won't be what it could have been before the injury.

How Joe doesn't have a match is beyond me. They've been good with him they've booked him. But he needs a match. Maybe we'll get some kind of surprise match with him or something.

The battle royal is such a waste. That belongs on the preshow which Strowman will obviously win. Strowman deserves better. He was built up right, then fed to roman. Now he's in a jobber battle royal on the preshow. That sucks.

I'm bittersweet about the SD women. Surely, they could've bumped something else. I'd have put one of the tag matches on the preshow.

The biggest offender is the Cruiserweight title match. That doesn't belong on the preshow at all. That makes zero sense to me other than how poorly the cruiserweights have been presented.

I wonder when rhe fatigue is going to kick in. By the time Rock came out and did his fire show or whatever the fuck he did (and bury Rowan), I was done. Show was too long. Now we have a show that's probably just as long. 14 matches.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yeah, this year's WrestleMania will suck. BTW, has anyone seen Total Bellas Bullshit? Honestly, this shit is hilarious. I love what Miz and Maryse are doing. Miz-Bryan killed me.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Here's the final card for "NXT Takeover Orlando":

- NXT Championship: Bobby Roode (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
    - NXT Women's Championship: Asuka (c) vs. Ember Moon
    - NXT Tag Team Championship: The Authors of Pain (c) (with Paul Ellering) vs. #DIY vs. The Revival
    - Andrade “Cien” Almas vs. Aleister Black
    - SAnitY vs. Tye Dillinger, Roderick Strong, No Way Jose & Ruby Riot

No Kassius Ohno on the card!?
    weird...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm pretty whatever about Ohno... Not about it.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I'm pretty whatever about Ohno... Not about it.
    I haven't seen much of him, TBH, i saw a couple of matches of him as Chris Hero, not yet a fan but i grant him he probably has lots of potential...
    What is strange is the fact that he was relegated out of the card, there's no doubt he's NXT's next breakout star, i thought they were placing him in a match 's against Andrade "Cien" Almas at least, but there's this Aleister Black guy instead (who's also a breakout star).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I haven't seen much of him, TBH, i saw a couple of matches of him as Chris Hero, not yet a fan but i grant him he probably has lots of potential...
    What is strange is the fact that he was relegated out of the card, there's no doubt he's NXT's next breakout star, i thought they were placing him in a match 's against Andrade "Cien" Almas at least, but there's this Aleister Black guy instead (who's also a breakout star).
    I just don't see it in him. Not my thing.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    This is a bummer. I love Chris Hero.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    This is a bummer. I love Chris Hero.
    I guess he's contending for the title next, it seems that Nakamura is out of NXT and possibly on his way to the main roster.
    I'm a bit bummed that Andrade will job again, the guy is talented but his gimmick is shit and will never get over...

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Alesteir Black (Tommy End) is a bad motherfucker, though.

I like Cien but he was doomed after ADR said in an interview that he was happy he left WWE and Cien hates it there. Way to throw your pal under the political bus, Berto!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I have see very little of Alesteir, so i don't know what to expect; there's a lot of hype surrounding him (just like Hero...), he does have a cool look and name!

HOF is today and it should be interesting, to watch Angle make an entrance is going to be dope, i'm looking forward on seeing Jim Cornette and what does he have to say too!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I have see very little of Alesteir, so i don't know what to expect; there's a lot of hype surrounding him (just like Hero...), he does have a cool look and name!

HOF is today and it should be interesting, to watch Angle make an entrance is going to be dope, i'm looking forward on seeing Jim Cornette and what does he have to say too!
    I really hope Jim Cornette calls out that bucktooth bitch Kevin Dunn and tear him a new asshole.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I really hope Jim Cornette calls out that bucktooth bitch Kevin Dunn and tear him a new asshole.
    He didn't. He gave a pretty cool speech though. Just read that Good Ol' JR is going to be announcing Lesnar/Goldberg. That's pretty awesome. He signed some kind of deal with WWE a little while back. Maybe a legends deal or something. But, we might see more JR in the future. Probably like Lawler. Oh, and Reigns got booed pretty hard there as well. Kinda bittersweet. Not the time or place. But it was kinda funny.

Update: Looks like Taker/Reigns might close the show. I think this is the end of Taker, folks...
    Last edited by Piko; 03-31-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I did see Sami Zayn photobomb Reigns when he got booed. I saw Tony Chimel return and give Edge his proper intro. BTW, I heard Vince was jacking off to Rick Rude's son.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I've seen that JR will announce from time to time throughout the year after Wrestlemania. If that's true, they'd better fucking treat him right this time. I can't believe he's going back to WWE after decades of continually mistreating and undervaluing him.

I think this'll be a good Mania. I do wonder if Reigns can squeeze an even remotely good match out of Taker, though. Reigns is more than capable of stepping up and having great matches, but it usually requires a great wrestler on the other side so that he's not responsible for carrying the whole match. Taker is ancient and out of shape, and that hip thing is clearly making it worse. He has to be done this year and that's a sad way to go out.

The question of what match will end Mania is fascinating. If Reigns/Taker really does end it, that's a rough note to end the show on, because you know it'll be universal booing and WWE hates ending Mania that way.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I did hear that JR will only announce one match for WrestleMania and that is it. After all, the guy is going through a rough time since his wife's passing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Nigel just said "This man is going to be a force to be reckoned with in Ring of Honor."
    Haha oops!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Match of the night so far has been the triple threat tag match. Eight man tag opener was hot; hoping for more character development for Roddy. Massively talented and over.
    Kinda underwhelmed by Almas/Black. The former Tommy End didn't look "on" during parts of the match; maybe nerves...?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So, what do y'all think of the new Women's belt?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Good Takeover so far, then again; ¡'ve never seen a bad NXT PPV...

Marked out big when Kurt drank the milk, i want to see him as the new RAW GM

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tag match was fucking insane. Match of the night. Liking the new belts too.

Black and Almas was ok. Black seemed pretty nervous. Decent debut.

Very shocked to see Asuka win. That was the only match I got wrong. Pretty good match. The new belt is ok. Liked the old one more.

Nakamura and Rude put on a good one too. Gonna be nice to see Nakamura debut on SD (says the rumor).

Pretty solid show. Got more done in two plus hours than what wrestlemania will probably do in 6-7.

Last minute mania predictions:

Reigns over Taker. JR will call the match. Taker retires.
    Naomi wins back the SD women's title.
    Strowman wins the jobber battle royal.
    Corbin wins the IC title from Ambrose.
    Owens over Jericho.
    Bayley retains. Sasha turns heel the next night and they feud until summerslam.
    Cena/Bella over Miz/Maryse.
    Lesnar over Goldberg.
    Enzo and Cass win the raw tag titles.
    Aries over Neville.

I'm forgetting something I'm sure. I'm thinking the hardys might show up in a segment with new day. Or maybe a hogan return (it's inevitable).

The Rock will do a long dragged out segment when everyone's burned out.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    - Taker wins, Reigns turns heel
    - Lesnar wins
    - Bray Wyatt retains
    - Owens wins
    - Enzo and Cass win
    - John Cena and Nikki win, Cena proposes
    - Sasha Banks wins
    - Austin Aries wins
    - Strowman wins eliminating Big Show
    - Corbin wins *yawn*
    - Carmella wins

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Oh yeah, forgot about Wyatt AND Orton. My gut is telling me Orton. There's no reason why he should win though. Especially so early in Wyatt's run.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Oh, and Drew McIntyre resigned with wwe. Yet another big name tna has lost because of their negligence. Figured something was up when he said "too late"

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Neville cheats to win over Aires; best match of the night with Owens/Y2J a close second.
    Zayn wins the Andre; sets up Show vs. Strowman by having Zayn eliminate both as they're locked up with each other near the ropes.
    Y2J wins over Owens; Owens decimates Y2J afterwards to send Jericho on tour with Fozzy.
    Miz & Maryse cheat to win; The Proposal happens.
    Enzo & Cass win the Raw Tag Championships.
    AJ over Shane; Shane informs Styles on the way to the ring that he should have read the contract and that there was a clause saying they could turn it into a street fight. Shane jumps off of something.
    Sasha wins Raw Women's Belt; screws over Bayles somehow and the full-on Sasha heel turn begins.
    Naomi wins SD Women's Belt; Bliss/James feud begins.
    Rollins over HHH; Joe comes to help Haich, then Balor comes to help Rollins.
    Wyatt retains; Erik Rowan returns to assist Wyatt.
    Lesnar over Goldberg; giving this match just over 7 minutes total time - including entrances.
    Reigns over Taker; Taker retires.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    ^ dude just reading your balor prediction gave me chills.

PLEASE GAWDS OF THR DUBA DUBA E PLEASE