Page 321 of 485 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,630 of 14544

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I read a headline that said Meltzer thinks them coming to WWE is almost a done deal

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Looks as if The Hardys are done in TNA. Interesting.
    Yup! Looks like they lost Galloway as well.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    My home company (PWX) had a meeting today, no more than a half hour into it, an argument broke out between my buddy and the booker because the booker questioned our passion. Which led to the booker grabbing his things and quitting.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Jack Swagger has asked for his liberation (don't blame him..)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Don't blame him either. But, if I were him, I'd probably see the writing on the wall and leave before getting cut. He's one of my guesses to get cut after mania. The other one "retired" (Rosa Mendes). I figured those two would get cut for sure. He's better off.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Oh shit, the Hardys have started talks with the WWE about returning. Thinking maybe a Mania return? Would be awesome to see them sign Matt and Jeff and give them creative control over the Broken Hardy gimmick.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Here's hoping if the Hardys sign, Jeff goes to Raw as "Jeff Hardy" and "Broken Matt" goes to Smackdown and joins Bray Wyatt.. Eventually reuniting the Hardys for the big nostalgia run.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Sorry for the double post- Got a show tomorrow, 4 hours away..traveling alone..It's always fun to travel alone, because I get to listen to music as loud as I want! Also, I may be staying at a lady friend's house tomorrow night..which is fun, cause we've always had a thing for each other since Highschool..so hopefully plans don't change!

Bad news: I broke two of my fingers in my match last week, as well as got a root canal..So I'm in a good bit of pain. haha

ALSO, Looking like my next shirt design will be a parody of "The Slip" album art..There for I expect everyone on here to buy it!
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 03-04-2017 at 10:39 AM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    Here's hoping if the Hardys sign, Jeff goes to Raw as "Jeff Hardy" and "Broken Matt" goes to Smackdown and joins Bray Wyatt.. Eventually reuniting the Hardys for the big nostalgia run.
    Agreed. I would looove for Broken Matt to interupt the Wyatt match at Mania. I feel like the pop for that would be fucking MASSIVE.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    The Hardys just showed up in ROH and defeated The Young Bucks for the tag titles.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    The Hardys just showed up in ROH and defeated The Young Bucks for the tag titles.
    Some already think it'd just temporary until April.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Goldberg wins. Most of the show played out the way I should it would. Some surprises. Charlotte actually lose (not clean). An alright show. I zoned out the first half though.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Could not have given less of a shit about the show.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I watched a little of it. Usual filler ppv.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I had this on in the background while playing the new Zelda game. Uneventful ppv. I'm not even sure why the crowds love Goldberg so much. He is so boring and always has been.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Between my Twitter feed and Ryan Satin's, this got covered pretty well. A part timer who can't wrestle (in all senses of the word) beats Owens who with Jericho deserves to main event Wrestlemania. Instead, we will have two part timers fighting for the Universal title. Bye bye, credibility of that title. That was quick.

Also, in the battle of Vince's favorite Big Dumb Guys, he actually let Roman derail Braun!!!! Hilarious. But not as funny as them changing camera angles every time 1994 Trent Reznor held up signs making fun of Braun's stupid name.

At least The Club retained and Slow Rockscousin lost to Sasha.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    So, I'll spill the beans, the contract I was emailed was for Shane Douglas' company in Las Vegas that has yet to start up. I don't think I'm going to sign it.. the concept is awesome, but not for me.. Basically he wants a wrestling company to be part of the Las Vegas experience.. Shows SEVEN days a week..which would require me moving out there..Which I'm not financially able to do.

That being said, I know you guys probably wouldn't like to hear it.. but I would sign with TNA. Hear me out.. For EX WWE guys, TNA is the girl you fuck when the chick you're into is in a relationship.. You don't really love her..but she's there and easy. When WWE releases you and ROH and Japan doesn't want you, you go to TNA. For guys like me, (an unpopular outcast in highschool = pro wrestling) TNA is the ugly chick in the group of hot popular girls.. Sure, she's not the prettiest..but you bite the bullet and date the grenade and now the popular people know you. Your status increases a bit..Just because now you're no long eating at the lunch table alone..but you're eating at the end of the popular lunch table..and eventually you move your way up the card.

See: Mandrews.
    I don't like dropping names, so please don't take it that way.. I've known Mark personally for 4 years now. We stayed at our mutual friends' house in chicago for a week, then I housed him and Pete Dunne the following week. The three of us are legit real life good friends. Mandrews wasn't a huge name in America in 2013, then he signed with TNA.. By signing with TNA, he was able to increase his booking fee and he gained more fans.. these are my current goals for 2017. Increased booking fee = more money. More fans = more likely to buy merch = more money. Mandrews rubbed elbows with the TNA staff and names alike and worked other places like PWG and such. Now he is currently in the WWE.

I'd sign any contract if I believed I could increase my booking fee and get more of a following. It doesn't mean the company I sign with is the "popular" choice.. I wouldn't be signing a contract to a company hoping to over throw WWE..I'd be signing a contract so I can make more money and move up the totem pole.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I am for whatever gets you ahead, for the record. TNA isn't the best but it would get your name out along with some money in your pocket.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm ok with Lesnar and Goldberg. Odds are Lesnar Is winning. I'm fine with it as long as Lesnar drops the belt the next night. Nakamura is supposedly showing up the raw after mania. It'd be completely worth it to see Nakamura debut and win it in one night. Or Balor...

That's the only real upside for me. Lesnar needs to drop the title immediately. In the off chance Goldberg wins, same thing.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Goldberg winning made sense, not a huge fan but at least the main event will be for the title (as it should be...)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I'm not as excited for wrestlemania anymore..Which is weird..I've known the booking for a while now. Maybe it must be my depression, but yeah, not too excited. However, I'm headed down to Orlando on the 26th with my buddy and girlfriend. Hoping to get some beach days, universal studios, Friday-Saturday wrestlecon. Keep your fingers crossed I get a booking, i've contacted a company down in Orlando holding 2 shows during that week. Even if i make NO money, it's GREAT exposure.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm whatever about it. With the roster they have, I find the card to be pretty underwhelming. AJ vs Shane? Why? That's such a waste. Cool to see Wyatt as champion. But it's probably transitional and Orton takes it. Cena in a mixed tag match.

I'm sure it'll have some good moments. But it's not that exciting

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    The thing i hate it's how predictable is looking and yes; putting Shane with AJ is a big mistake, i get they are trying to recreate Shane/Angle, but i don't care, i would rather see AJ Jericho and Owens in a triple threat

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    New gear has been ordered. So stoked for it.

Also, when I return to my home fed next month, I'm doing a heel tease. Fans thing I'm joining the brothers that kidnapped me in and brainwashed me. So I want to play to that..I plan on returning with black hair instead of my trademark red/orange hair. The best part is I found a cool little life hack way to do it without actually dying my hair black for one show. Really excited about that!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I heard Christopher Daniel finally became ROH World Champion by defeating Adam Cole while Frankie Kazarian was revealed to be a mole in the Bullet Club as he helped Daniel win the title. Well deserved for Daniel who worked his ass off. At least I can buy him as champ instead of has-been part-timers.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I heard Christopher Daniel finally became ROH World Champion by defeating Adam Cole while Frankie Kazarian was revealed to be a mole in the Bullet Club as he helped Daniel win the title. Well deserved for Daniel who worked his ass off. At least I can buy him as champ instead of has-been part-timers.
    Christopher Daniels has been one of my favorite wrestlers for YEARS. I met him at a show in Belleville, Michigan that was a fundraiser for a surgery for Sabu and he talked to me for a legit 15 minutes when he really didn't have to. I got his old Best Of DVD from the early ROH years signed and a picture with him. Very humble guy, very nice guy, great worker. He deserves whatever run ROH gives him with the belt. I had hoped back in 05 that he would be the guy to take the belt of CM Punk, so it's nice to see him finally get a chance to be ROH World Champion

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Daniels is an awesome performer; those triple threat matches he used to have with AJ and Joe were classic!

Not huge on Kaz, but but i heard he is a cool guy too

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Had my first heavyweight title shot saturday, really enjoyed the match. However, I really hurt my wrist, terribly worried it may be broken.. I'm going to get x-rays later today.

Then I'm going to smackdown, didn't get the call to be an extra.. but I hope some of my friends did!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Just watched the first two episodes. I followed the gist of the storylines through listening to Ring Rust Radio (which I totally recommend to any/all wrestling fans) but had never seen a full episode. I'm in love.