Page 276 of 485 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,280 of 14527

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Guys.....this Wrestlemania isn't so good.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, my headache (legit) is telling me the same thing.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Can we just close this thread for good? Seriously, it's fucking with our health in a bad way.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Nah, there's still some good wrestling...elsewhere.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Nah, there's still some good wrestling...elsewhere.
    Then we should just focus on that and NXT because as far as I'm concerned. WWE can go fuck themselves.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm going to watch raw tomorrow. I'll tough it up and finish this shit show. If I don't see anything on raw that tells me "keep watching", I might have to start reconsidering. Sticking with NXT, obviously.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Don't watch. It's been a year since I saw an entire WWE program and I just want to remove myself from this horseshit for good.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    We'll see. Right now, though, it's just pathetic. They're not even getting reactions from the crowd anymore. D.O.A. It's sad, because Trips is working his ass off trying to get the guy over. I really feel bad for the guy. In a shitty situation and there's nothing he can do about it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I read someone's tweets that people are now just leaving. They've had it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    After 2 straight amazing endings at Wrestlemania (30 and 31) this year's ending was just blah.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wow....I really don't know what to say. Terrible main event. The most predictable ending ever. Why do I keep watching?

I'm seriously bummed out right now.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    No one threw chairs, garbage, or anything? What the fuck is wrong with everyone? Fuck it, I quit.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    From what I saw on twitter, it's a mixed response. 52% negative. 48% positive.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    From what I saw on twitter, it's a mixed response. 52% negative. 48% positive.
    Are you sure? I heard that they had to lower the mics during the main event as everybody was booing and it was bad. If I was in there. Yeah, I would've had a mental breakdown and just started throwing chairs and cause all sorts of shit.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Wow. This was a trainwreck of epic proportions. Even for the modern-day WWE, this was BAD. I knew it would be bad; it was just a matter of how bad?

And the answer is a resounding "fucking horrendous". Not a damn one of these matches needed to take place in any form or fashion.

Where do I even begin?

- In what universe does a hack like Kalisto go over a guy like Ryback? Absolutely absurd. Great set-up for the theme of this year's WM

- Even if they're old now, the Dudleys getting beaten clean by the USOs on a pre-card like that should be illegal. The USOs are NEVER going to be over with the audience. They're a samoan version of that lame Epico and Primo tag team that was once around. Completely faceless and constantly overbooked.

- The IC title match was a joke. They should just call it the "Hot Potato" championship, because keeping track of who holds it from month to month is impossible. The WWE had their chance with Ryder five years ago when he got himself over and they burned it to the ground, forcing the guy to be a jobber for the next half-decade. The ONLY reason Ryder is even in the picture right now is because the WWE is desperate for talent -- any talent -- and are attempting to walk back and revitalize the flame Ryder had going for himself in 2011. There was zero hype or storyline buildup to him winning the IC title, and it will be over within a month, tops.

- Styles vs. Jericho...because this really needed to happen for the fourth time. One match between these two to introduce Styles is enough. This is just overkill, and every loss Styles takes is killing his momentum and ability to be taken as a legitimate threat in a piss-poor main event picture right now. Why the fuck would you bury a guy like this at his first WM?

- It's sad when the only halfway-entertaining moment at WM is when the WWE wheels in three Attitude-era stars to liven up a faceless six-man tag match. Proof positive that nobody on the active roster can come anywhere close to guys 15-20 years removed from their prime.

- Lesnar vs. Ambrose was lackluster and predictable, as I suspected it would be. Even for a street fight, this was tame. I don't understand what the fascination is with seeing Lesnar suplex a guy 20 times in match, like he's doing a handstand hurricanrana or something equally impressive, but it's long-stale by this point. All that buildup trying to get Ambrose over as a threat to Lesnar and he got handled the same way he would in a 2nd-hour Smackdown match

- Women's title triple threat was just an excuse to kill time. So they strip she-man of her Divas title just to have her go over as the new Women's champion? Uhh, what?

- Shane vs. Undertaker AKA Spotfest Match of WM32. This was another one that was pointlessly booked and didn't need to happen in any capacity. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea for Shane to come out and address the ever-growing laundry list of legit problems in the WWE today, with the hopes of him changing things, just to have him get destroyed at WM? This is proof what a delusional, senile egomaniac Vince McMahon is. Eldertaker should have retired from active competition back when they had to start recycling Michaels and Triple H as his opponent to cover for the fact they had no legitimate threats to The Streak anymore. Booking him to fight Shane McMahon in a pointless WM storyline feud was as senseless as that time he faced the Big Bossman in a HITC match

- That 20-man battle royal...what the fuck was that all about? Was that really THE Shaq in there? Tatanka? DDP? The WWE roster is really that destitute that they needed to dig up those fossils when they could have included any three rising stars from NXT (Joe, Balor, Nakamura, Aries, Roode) to MUCH greater effect?

- God forbid we could see one WM these days when the Rock didn't come out to kill 30 minutes. They honestly had nothing else for Bray Wyatt and his two Wrong Turn buddies to do this year? Thank god we had a massive talent like John Cena to come out and save this plane crash...

- The man event was every bit the disaster we knew it would be. Reigns in this capacity is an absolute fucking embarrassment. A new WM attendance record for this show?

Overall, this was a complete mess from beginning to end. My only hope is that this is looked back on one day as the WWE's Fingerpoke of Doom moment, where it became undeniable that the organization was in the toilet and inadvertently courtesy-flushing itself.

Without question, the WORST WM in history. By a country fucking mile.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Who in their right mind think this was a good show? My blood pressure is rising very high right now. I think the WWE Universe in reality are now sheep. They'll just accept whatever bullshit Vince has and take it. This is so inhuman.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I saw this WM as a big fuck you to the hardcore fans. WWE is going going to do whatever they want no matter what.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    I saw this WM as a big fuck you you the fans. WWE is going going to do whatever they want no matter what.
    CM Punk was right. WWE fans will keep pouring money into that bullshit. I'm not going to put in my time with them anymore. I'm out.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post

- Lesnar vs. Ambrose was lackluster and predictable, as I suspected it would be. Even for a street fight, this was lame.
    Fixed that for ya :P

Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post

I don't understand what the fascination is with seeing Lesnar suplex a guy 20 times in match, like he's doing a handstand hurricanrana or something equally impressive, but it's long-stale by this point. All that buildup trying to get Ambrose over as a threat to Lesnar and he got handled the same way he would in a 2nd-hour Smackdown match
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is sick and tired of the whole Suplex City shit. I just don't get it. It's boring as fuck. People get mad when others spam moves in fighting games, but for some reason, Bork Laser spamming suplexes is entertaining? No thanks. It was just a typical Bork Lasor match. Nothing but hype for a month straight and when it comes time to watch the match, it's just a 10 minute shit show of Bork doing suplexes and screaming like a 13 year old kid who locked himself in his room and throwing a tantrum because his mom said he couldn't go to the Five Finger Derp Punch concert.

When people think of WM32, they're going to think of:

1. Shane jumping from the top
    2. The worst street fight WWE has ever done
    3. She-He Hulk cheating to win the Women's Championship
    4. Roman winning the WWE title while being basically booed out of the arena.

This years WM will go down as one of the worst in WWE history.
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-04-2016 at 12:38 AM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Now that Roman is the champ. Let's see how much money he'll draw. Now that I think about it. This will be good as it will probably set the stage for the end of the WWE once and for all. Let's just stay miles away until we hear something really bad has happened and read about what we missed and when burned to the ground. Let's piss on its ashes.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Damn, a hard night. This was the first WM I watched that I've really felt a nearly complete genuine disappointment towards. Save for Shane-O being the total fucking man with that epic leap, everything just fell flat for the obvious reasons to those who watched it. None of the outcomes made sense to me and it all just seemed completely forced, almost like a personal "fuck you" to the hardcore fans.

Ryder?! The fuck for? Whose cock did he suck? Seems irrelevant as shit.

The brand new women's title is won for the first time with interference? Really? And from fucking Flair again? All 3 of them deserved better than that.

The Michaels/Foley/Austin segment just seemed like an excuse to squeeze them into something last minute. Completely inorganic.

Steph's pre-match promo was just..........gross, dude.

Thanks Rock for wasting 30 minutes. I'm actually really getting burned out on that guy, much to my own disbelief. Its gotta take some kind of mad power to make the fucking Rock seem lame.

The Wyatts are so buried at this point that they should be reaching hell any day now. Hopefully they will either develop demonic super powers or just burn the fuck to ashes, already.

Ambrose/Lesnar should have been wayyyy more intense and actually had some real violence.

Shane and Taker was actually a pleasant surprise. A spot fest, but a pretty good one. The outcome sucked though. So Shane coming back meant absolutely nothing then? In my head, I guess I knew this was true all along, but I really didn't want to believe it. Like, I know if he won he wasn't literally going to make any real changes, but with losing, it just seems like there's no way of logically concluding any of the bullshit they half-built up. Fuck you, Vince.

Trips/Reigns sucked ass. Glad the crowd shit on it, but I agree, they should have rioted.

Commentary was fucking awful, as usual.

There was a bunch of other shit too, but what the fuck ever.......

Can't wait to DVR and fast-forward through Raw tomorrow. Yay.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    There were definitely a lot of bad decisions made last night for sure. Truthfully the event should have just ended on Hell In A Cell because that last hour of Mania was extremely hard to get through.

Shane jumping off the Cell was great to see, but even that singular moment couldn't necessarily save the rest of the PPV.

Can't believe the company is going to KEEP pushing Reigns though, despite how painfully obvious it was that the fans don't want him.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    WM was ¨meh¨ at times and fuck that ending...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Read that they didn't know who was going over until last minute. Explains a lot.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Read that they didn't know who was going over until last minute. Explains a lot.
    And it's probably going to be that way as long as Vince and his bitch Kevin Dunn are still around. I just won't be there to see it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I really fucking hate the Usos. Whenever they do their stupid ass intro war dance thing I want to douse em in gasoline and light the fuckers on fire. AND when they do a simultaneous kick or frog splash. That one's even worse.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Boring Mania this year, none of the matches were very exciting.

I think im going to re-watch WrestleMania 17 tonight, now that was a good show.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    17 is my favorite and not just because I was there.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    X-7 I think is still my favorite as it was just fun all-around and you had some great matches that stuck around.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Looks like Apollo Crews got the call up.