Page 266 of 483 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,980 of 14484

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    if I no sold as much as Reigns, i'd get an EARFUL from my booker. HOW is he getting away with it?!
    He must really like to suck Vince's cock like Cena did.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I wouldn't be surprised if they keep patting him on the back "doing good, pal!". Right after getting booed. They know it's not working. They know the what the reactions are going to be. They do it anyway. It's a huge middle finger. But, it's denial.

Doesn't help when you have have crowds who you can't tell if they're serious or they're putting themselves over. So, it wouldn't surprise me if that's their excuse. "They boo him, but they really love him!". He's going to get booed in dallas. What's the excuse then whe you have 100k fans boo him? The smart fans? And the towns they run through heading into mania is going to tough. Chicago is one of them. I don't get how they can be so stubborn.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I think this pic that I found on Twitter says it all:

and this one:

Last edited by thevoid99; 02-21-2016 at 11:35 PM. Reason: adding a pic

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Also, I may be working a singles match in Chicago next month. Just gotta talk to my trainer tomorrow. Pretty exciting!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think mania is fucked this year. Shitty booking and the injuries killed it. Hopefully, they have some big surprises up their sleeves. They're going to need them. Plenty of them.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    And I thought 2015 was bad but this looks like this is going to be far worse for WWE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Terrible ending to a pretty shitty main event. Wasted Lesnar appearance, dude was sleeping most of the match and here we go again, Reigns main eventing another Wrestlemania, and it looks as if their actually gonna pull the trigger with his "Wrestlemania Moment". Truly unbelievable.

Styles Jericho stole the show. Jericho really showed why he is one of the best, Styles is awesome but I'm pretty afraid for him.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    What a garbage ass PPV. Somehow even worse than Survivor Series.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    How about that Curtis Axel vs. R-Suck match, guys! Boy, advance those storylines on PPV, Vince! Good job.

I read an online results page at PWTorch and I was STILL shaking my head in disbelief at how terrible this PPV was. WTF was that Edge and Christian show debacle...?

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Really glad I went to bed after AJ/Jericho. Owens/Ziggler was good too. Hopefully they'll build to Sasha beating Charlotte now. Those are the only positive things I can think of.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    WTF was that Edge and Christian show debacle...?
    It was so depressing watching those two dudes still trying to do humor from the late 90s now that they're in their what late 30s? Just painfully awkward.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    What a garbage ass PPV. Somehow even worse than Survivor Series.
    It was to be expected, the card was weak and the booking was shit, even watching just 3 matches from the card i felt insulted...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It was so depressing watching those two dudes still trying to do humor from the late 90s now that they're in their what late 30s? Just painfully awkward.
    Just looked it up on Wikipedia, they're both 42.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    Just looked it up on Wikipedia, they're both 42.
    Ugh. Even worse. That show on the WWE Network looks absolutely atrocious. Who would genuinely 100% find that show funny?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ugh. Even worse. That show on the WWE Network looks absolutely atrocious. Who would genuinely 100% find that show funny?
    Yeah, having it on in the background after Fastlane while doing other things made me want to text my brother in law "when they named the show 'totally reeks of awesomeness' they got 2 of the 4 words right"

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Thought the show was ok. I wouldn't go and say it was great. But I'd watch more. The ppv really did suck. Here I was thinking the edge segment would lead to something eventful, like a debut. Boy, was I wrong. The divas matches were as good as they could be.

Owens and Ziggler killed it, imo. Could be tied for match of the night.

Main event was ok until the ending. This is the guy who's supposed to be THE GUY. The guy with zero charisma. And, the guy who can't sell for shit. It going to be a very interesting road to wrestlemania, seeing how they try to go against the grain with that robot. Crowds are going to destroy him.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Shane McMahon!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I love when they actually can surprise me! I jumped out of my seat!

Edit: Taker vs Shane at Wrestlemania in Hell in a Cell. Didn't see that coming.
    Last edited by RJK; 02-22-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They pulled a rabbit out their hat on that one. Don't think anyone saw that coming. Is Shane even still capable of working a match? I'm guessing he's losing? I'd love for him to stick around.

That pop he got was insane, btw.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    It sorta seems like a pointless angle if Shane loses. Plus Hell in a Cell makes it no dq so there could be chicanery.

But yeah it's WWE, Taker wins.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Shane's back....

FUCK!!!! I want Shane to win. Not just for control of RAW but.... control of the WWE. It's time for Vince, Kevin Dunn, Michael Hayes, and Stephanie to go.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    It's an angle. Bummer of one too. It would be rad if Shane got a faction of real wrestlers to fight Authority/Sports Entertainers. Literally anything would be better than fighting Eldertaker (actually, Hulk Hogan would be worse). And will Shane be in the match? Because that's not a great idea either.

Good promo, though.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Dean facing Brock at Wrestlemania is a huge step up the card for him. Hopefully they don't have Brock kill him.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    It's an angle. Bummer of one too. It would be rad if Shane got a faction of real wrestlers to fight Authority/Sports Entertainers. Literally anything would be better than fighting Eldertaker (actually, Hulk Hogan would be worse). And will Shane be in the match? Because that's not a great idea either.

Good promo, though.
    Or maybe some NXT guys show up and help him. If he wins, he's not doing it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Dean facing Brock at Wrestlemania is a huge step up the card for him. Hopefully they don't have Brock kill him.
    I think it'll probably be along the lines of Lesnar/Punk. Not sure who wins though.

And Poor Wyatt. Lost his potential Lesnar match, and is probably stuck with Rycrap.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Crybotch vs. Bray? BOO!!!!!!

Someone at Cageside in the comments section has a good idea of what should happen in Shane vs. Undertaker and the set-up for Taker's retirement match at the next WrestleMania: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...is-arena-video

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Shane VS Taker? Weird, but at least sounds better than Rowan/Taker

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Shit, Shane vs. Taker is something I can get excited for as Shane is a fucking badass and I have mad respect for the motherfucker. Plus, who gets a pop like that?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Apparently, Taker isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Have you seen the recent pics of him. He's in beast shape. As for Ryback/Wyatt. I might have spoken too soon. Apparently, he may have turned heel or something? I missed it (like I usually try to do), but caught a backstage promo where it sounded like he turned on Show and Kane.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Wrist bands are in!

Usually 2.00

but anyone on ETS gets 1 dollar off simply because they're from ETS <3

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm wondering if there's any actual changes planned for post-WM in the direction of the company, or if there's any real plans for Shane coming back. His rant at Steph was totally factual outside of kayfabe, and it's not very often at all that the company itself admits publicly that they're fucking things up in real life(ratings and stocks down, injuries, etc).

It could also just be a hail-mary throw for WM season, also. Who knows. The 'E gets most creative when times are desperate, and until last night I think most people felt WM was likely going to be twice run-over dog shit. At any rate, I guess I'm invested again. The Shane angle is intriguing, Bork and Ambrose have got a decent build-up started, and I thoroughly enjoyed the Trips/Reigns blood bath last night.

Honestly, not sure what to make of that one, but I love how bi-polar it is. Your company babyface is being decimated by the evil-authority guy, and the crowd loves it, yet HHH is still a heel outside of his Reigns interactions?