Page 101 of 485 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I heard that the WWE is also looking for Ric Flair and Jim Ross appearances

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

best spotting so far.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Not sure who that is. Friend of mine said he saw Flair on the sidewalk earlier. Took a pic/selfie, but you only see flair's back.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    The guy in the center is superfan Vlad, who was at many WWF MSG house shows and pay per views. Think Waldo.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Lita's mexico story is putting me to sleep.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Not me, surprisingly. She's a good storyteller.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    If only the crowd can just shut the fuck up. I mean, Jake is spilling his heart out, and there are just some crap coming from the crowd.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Lita's speech was great but Jake's was so moving. I'm glad he and Scott are alive and kicking. Please, induct the following: Rick Rude, Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith, and "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I heard that his estate will not give the wwe the blessing for reasons involving Vince McMahon.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    The crowd's not only forgiving, but actually lifted T's speech.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Mr. T's speech was great. I love his mama. I pity the fool who don't love Mr. T's mama.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Jake's speech was extremely heartfelt and emotional. Good for him. He said he wasn't writing a speech and was going to be speak from the heart. He did just that. Very happy for him.

Lita kinda rambled. But, her story was very humbling.

As for Owen. His wife holds a massive grudge for his death (understandably so). His family want it, his fans want it, and also his friends. But, it doesn't seem like his wife is going to be coming around anytime soon. Maybe they can induct the hart foundation and induct all of them (bret, bulldog, owen, anvil).

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    KLIQ reunion!!!! Scott's speech was great. I hope he had more things to say. Maybe he will when the nWo get inducted.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    KLIQ reunion!!!! Scott's speech was great. I hope he had more things to say. Maybe he will when the nWo get inducted.
    Seems like he got cut short. Probably thanks to Mr. T rambling on about his mama. Possibly why Nash made that joke.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm watching the Hall of Fame on a free-streaming thing and... I think it got cut off. Man, Warrior is just stealing the show and he's starting to say all sorts of shit.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Warrior's speech was amazing. All in all, the show was a lot of fun to watch than I was expecting. I wasn't sure if it would be watered down, PC speeches. Thankfully, we got something very heartfelt and genuine. I'm sure there's going to be some mama jokes... Kinda disappointed that Scott Hall didn't get to do much of a speech. But, I'm really glad I was able to watch this live. Especially Jake and Warrior's speeches. As a fan of both when I was a kid, they hit close to home. Glad they finally got their day to shine.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    The crowd wanted him to talk about Hogan. Glad he didn't. Warriors speech was by far the best.

Bet ya they are going to pull that documentary off their archives.

I don't have HBO so game of thrones will not interrupt wrestlemania for me. I hope its good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hall of Fame was great last night. Loved Jake the Snake and Warrior's speeches.... and damn, how good did Scott Hall look?

Well guys, Wrestlemania is here. I can't help it, I'm excited.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Only watched snippets from the HOF. Pretty good to see some true favorites of mine get their glory time.

Paul Bearer's induction was my favorite honestly then Scott Hall.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I saw more of Warrior's speech. Man, he was great. His was the most enjoyable speech of the night while Mr. T and Lita's were entertaining. Jake's was the most moving while I hoped Scott had more to say. I hope he would when the nWo gets inducted. After all, nWo 4 life!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Now this feels like an actual wrestlemania! Six man was quick and forgettable. Cesaro picking up show was a total mark out moment.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I apologize for the double-post but... HOLY MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! CESARO BODYSLAMMED BIG SHOW OUT OF THE RING TO WIN THE BATTLE ROYAL!!!!! I fucking love Cesaro more than ever. That was an excellent match. The Shield double-powerbombing the New Age Outlaws was cool in a pretty good match. Triple H vs. Bryan was great. This will make Bryan's win... if he does win even more special.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I jumped out of my seat when Cesaro slammed Big Show! Amazing!

I wasn't sold on the battle royal considering it is happening so close to the Royal Rumble but they pulled it off really well. Had some good spots with Kofi and another one with Fandango. I liked it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Seems pretty solid that Bryans winning the belt tonight. And people can talk shit all they want, but Triple H put Bryan over, clean. And Cesaro deserves a quadruple post for that ending. Tomorrow night should be great for him.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I jumped out of my seat when Cesaro slammed Big Show! Amazing!

I wasn't sold on the battle royal considering it is happening so close to the Royal Rumble but they pulled it off really well. Had some good spots with Kofi and another one with Fandango. I liked it.
    Yeah, the battle royal was definitely much better than I was expecting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bray Wyatt's entrance was pretty sick. One of the better live performances I've seen during a wrestlers entrance.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    The way Bray Wyatt pop up when Cena was going to do the five-knuckle shuffle was awesome. He scared the shit out of Cena. This is a fucking good match and this is becoming a really good WrestleMania so far.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Been a pretty near-flawless mania so far. Easily the best mania I've seen in years.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Next up... the Beast vs. the Deadman... and then... oh boy, the Divas Invitational... and then... the Championship.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I'm on the West Coast at the moment, and I thought it would air at 7 here but nope it still aired at 7 EST. So I'm just catching it now. FFFFFFFUUUUUUU-