Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Drunk Tank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaned View Post
    Instead of a raging new years I'm going for a chill one with friends, quite a change from last year...

Oh and we're gonna play Cards Against Humanity. Best game.
    That game looks fucking amazing. I must download or buy it. And for a more relevant comment, I just found out the awesomeness of hard cider tonight. I shall investigate this beverage further on future drinking nights.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Hi everyone, my name is Garrett, and I'm an alcoholic. You all probably have vague fuzzy memories of me as "ibanez33" on the old board. 'Sup?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Started up at my old job again and have been working long days. I go back to school tomorrow and today is about my last day off till summer. I am having a hard time not drinking before noon. So i wen't for coffee and and to hop on the nets. Why than am i posting this here it is because i foresee very shortly mass quantities of beer in my future, so more a preemptive post to the shit fest that is too come. That is all.

Hey, it's ibanez....

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I'm going to live in this thread if the weather doesn't stop being so fucking depressing soon.

Hey, it's ibanez....

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I love you guys. And that Cards Against Humanity game looks amazing. I'll be buying it when the real version is available again. Also, beer!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Made a tipsy purchase from an adult website oh dear! bouncy bouncy!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I can't get enough of red wine at the moment. Red wine and cheese. What is happening to me?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    I can't get enough of red wine at the moment. Red wine and cheese. What is happening to me?
    I came here but when the page loaded i turned to the tv, and the episode ended with "Ooook, that's enough wine for you..." and then I turned my head back to read this post. It was a funny moment.

Anyways, wine mmmm....

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Two days nothing now back to the vodka russian one, tmw almond liquior thing cold

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Moscow Mule. I'm warning ya'll, this could have gotten ugly, but I only have one can of ginger beer.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by miss k bee View Post
    Made a tipsy purchase from an adult website oh dear! bouncy bouncy!
    Trying to 'pump' up my purchase with a foot pump while tipsy on Amerrtto liqour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MARGARITA. That is all.

ETA: Holy fuck I hate it when the aclochol hits all at once.
    Last edited by Eos; 01-15-2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: drunken amendment

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eos View Post
    MARGARITA. That is all.

ETA: Holy fuck I hate it when the aclochol hits all at once.
    That's why I don't drink 4Loko or Vodka-Red Bulls! Tipsy, bit drunk, bit drunk, bit drunk, BLARGH ALCOHOL POISONING VOM!!!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I once got wasted on vodka+cranberry juice, then had one shot of absinthe and sobered up. Keep that in your back pocket.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    SOmeone needs to take the Amaretto out of my cupboard that thing too temping to me to drinkk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Polishing off the last of the margaritas so it can't taunt me for another week. It's already gone to my head. :3

ETA: HA, I opened up a new tab for ETS because I thought I accidentally closed it. Didn't take too long to get me wasted tonight.
    Last edited by Eos; 01-16-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Looking forward to dollar taps tonight and than 50 cent taps tomorrow. I'm starting to really love the Pickled Parrott.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Hooray for football, boo for the end of football season. Happy to see the dirty birds eat shit and die, sad to see the Giants/Pats superbowel (typo intended). Fuck I hate the end of football season. I do like being drunk and forcing my roommates to watch Neverender (esp. the end of "The Final Cut" and Claudio & Travis' dueling guitars + Chris Pennies' epic solo).

Fuck 5 a.m. comes fast.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Drunk enough topost on my shit ass phone. Whiskey won't you take away my troubles?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Currently drinking a half-and-half mixture of Bacardi Bahama Mama and Smirnoff Tuscan Lemonade.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Brought to you by wine. Red, red wine.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    4 hours of work left than I'm fixing to drink myself stupid. Not a fan of sundays...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bought some miller high life to complement the few blue moon's I had left. I found out my unemployment unexpectedly ran out and felt the need to get drunk, cheaply. The funny thing, though, is as I passed a group of kids begging for change and cigarettes one of them dissed on my choice of high life. I'm sorry I bought shitty beer that you don't agree with street kids, but at least I didn't beg anyone for change to do so.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Day off tomorrow, so possible karaoke and drinking tonight, followed by watching 30 Rock and Kung Fu Hustle and drinking. FUCK YOU MONDAY, I WIN.

Also, page 2? FOR SHAME, PEOPLE.
    Last edited by Fixer808; 02-13-2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Public shaming of EVERYONE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The thread of awesome, here you are! Going to see a couple works by Stockhausen tonight, just opened a bottle of quality red wine before meeting with a friend at the venue to get some more drinking done. Cheers, ya'll

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Oh hey, what's going on everybody?! As usual these days, I'm drinking Imperial India Pale Ale. The greatest beer every created. Bridgeport Hop Czar. NOM NOM NOM DRUNK!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    OH HAI, LAST NIGHT'S JOHN! I was drunk too, but alas was not internets. Kicked ass at laser tag, came in 5th out of 36 people, with 2 coworkers snagging 1st and 2nd spots. KILLING SPREE, GODLIKE!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Jambalaya and Hurricanes... wish I was actually in New Orleans, but fuck it, I'll celebrate from here.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    'bout to open a bottle of Forty Creek, I'll be back in an hour or so.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Drank some Pepsi Max - disgusting how do people drink this shit!! Feel terrible now artificial sweetners are yuk, should've just drank some vodka neat.