Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: The Drunk Tank

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

*EDIT* Mumford & Sons are OK but I feel like Iron & Wine is pretty much the same but with like 4x less people and 8x more talent & quality, I don't get the hype.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 01-05-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    As a younger man I remember asking my Dad if *oohhh a sex scene on TV* if they call alcohol 'piss' because when you drink it you always need to piss. He laughed but didn't answer.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I drink whiskey i fall down at some point in the night. This last time hurt pretty good. I think I no drink whiskey anymore unless im in a padded room with a diaper on.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    A lot of Macallan..... I mean... A lot of shots. And 1 Woodchuck cider.yep.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The Drunk Tank

Pineapple juice and vodka is delicious. :3

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    GET IT IN YA.

Also, I regret missing a late night call from ibanez whose only memories of last night are... well, none, really. He only remembers waking up in Vancouver. He does not live in Vancouver. *nod of approval*

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    GET IT IN YA.

Also, I regret missing a late night call from ibanez whose only memories of last night are... well, none, really. He only remembers waking up in Vancouver. He does not live in Vancouver. *nod of approval*
    We started in Nanaimo in the afternoon and we were like "it'll be $10-$15 each to split a cab home later... let's just take a ferry to Vancouver, someone call ___ and tell him we're crashing at his place tonight". Vague memories are coming back, can confirm good times were had, even though I have a big hole in my elbow and I was 2 hours late for work today. Didn't consider that yesterday.

Also, this beer is amazing, quite possibly the best I've ever had. I don't know if they sell it where I live, but I'm gonna go looking for it soon:

Last edited by ibanez33; 01-27-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I just learned today that Jack Daniels will actually sell you a barrel of whiskey. You get personalized bottles drawn from it and they ship you the actual barrel when emptied. Wow.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I think you forgot to tag @ibanez33 in that post.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

The Drunk Tank

Tagging is for sober people

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sentient02970 View Post
    I just learned today that Jack Daniels will actually sell you a barrel of whiskey. You get personalized bottles drawn from it and they ship you the actual barrel when emptied. Wow.
    I'm not sure if my liver just had an orgasm or if it attempted suicide, but that definitely woke him up.

*edit* Oh by the way, @Fixer808 , you remember that time in Vancouver with Mark when that random guy offered us weed out of a grocery bag? Last weekend some guy offered me cocaine out of an acoustic guitar. Your town is weird.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 02-02-2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: how does tag?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Hahaha!! Good thing it wasn't out of a banjo. Nothing good ever came out of a banjo.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Hahaha!! Good thing it wasn't out of a banjo. Nothing good ever came out of a banjo.
    I dunno about that, Deliverance and Flogging Molly are pretty good!

Also, I just found out yesterday that my local BCL carries Steam Works seasonal beers, and currently has a large stock of Blitzen. I'm having one right now, and plan on having them quite often until their summer beer arrives. Delicious.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Blitzed on Blitzen. How meta...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Blitzed on Blitzen. How meta...
    Have you tried this shit yet? If not, do it. I picked it up in Vancouver at the BCL downtown on Bute & Alberni for ~$6. They also have a brew pub somewhere in the city but I don't know where.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

The Drunk Tank

Knob Creek. No one told me before.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Knob Creek. No one told me before.
    Hands-down my favorite whiskey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been playing chess and downing Jack Daniels. I'll spped bag punch some floppy dog eared looking pussy lips right now I don't give a fuck.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaned View Post
    After spending a month in Vietnam and getting drunk on 50 cent beers and extremely cheap drinks I don't think I can drink in Australia anymore. How can I afford to drink a heap of alcohol over a long period of time if I want to sit at a bar?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

My dad has one of these. Seriously, if this thing also functioned as binoculars it would be even more amazing.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Drinking wine tonight. I'm usually a whiskey or even vodka guy. I feel sleepy. Goodnight ETS.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Kicking the booze for a while to help me quit smoking and save money for the NIN tour, sorry everyone. In my absence, I can only hope that TheBecoming can keep this thread alive with his ridiculously amusing ETS fanfic. I'll be back to my profanity-ridden vomit posts in about a month. 1 beer and 1 smoke left for the night, and tomorrow I shall awaken a hollow shell of the man we all know and love (to hate).

Wish me luck!

Or don't, whatever. I'll still <3 you guys.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I set the over/under at 3 days.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Shit, I forgot weekends are a thing. I'm gonna need a hobby by tomorrow night.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Well, I beat the over/under by a day.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Holy fuck I'm never drinking moonshine again. Which one of you called me from New York?

*edit* going through last nights texts... "I was gonna post some shit on ets but the drunk tank isn't on the first page so I'm taking a shot of moonshine"
    Last edited by ibanez33; 03-29-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ice cold Absolut Vodka

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    I think I'm getting to the point where I've stopped caring about any other form of booze besides whiskey. I used to try out all the various brands of beer and wine and rum and tequila and liqueurs and all that stuff. But these days it's just like, "eh, fuck that shit." Now I can understand those people who give up on listening to new bands and just settle down with their two favorite records. It's just like, why waste my time? I know exactly what I want.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I enjoy whiskey but can rarely afford to drink it (my tastes run to the expensive, so I usually only drink it when I'm at my parents' place, my dad likes the top-shelf stuff), so I'm a beer man.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Beer and Gin right here. Nothing else although I won't say no if someone invites me for a cider at the local Irish Pub we've been heading to for the last few weekends. Due to some complications with my esophagus two years ago I have to avoid hard liquer so I stick to the lighter stuff.

Gotta kick the alcohol though for a while since I'm starting a workout routine to get into shape and form for my upcoming fencing tournaments. It's gonna be hard, but worth it. I cut it down already by having a glass of water here and there if the situation doesn't call for party animals and it worked out quite well so far. The past weekends have been disastrous, though, but now that strong beer season is over in Germany I may reach my goal.