Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Metal Gear Solid

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Doesn't come of any surprise to me. Hopefully they sell off their franchises and someone can carry on and do them justice. Fuck konami. But, they likely won't do that. And instead they will make silent hill pachinko machines. Again, fuck konami.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Breaking my ETS hiatus just to say the MGS5 is unfinished, extremely huge, and fucking beautiful. I adore this game, and I wish we could look forward to seeing more from the FOX engine in the future. Whatever Kojima has planned for his future, I'm 100% on-board for.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I like it how Big Boss falls into a coma while sporting a mullet, then 9 years later he wakes up with the same mullet.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Well. Kojima has opened his new studio, and is working with sony on a new game. Neat.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I feel like two years of silence sums up the hype for Metal Gear Survive.

Finally watched a trailer today - a Metal Gear music video to "Ballroom Blitz" - and accepted that Metal Gear as a franchise is now as dead as it can be to me. It was after Kojima and Konami parted ways, but this is just...gross.

Did anybody even play the beta? Thought about looking into it, buuut...eh...

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I feel like two years of silence sums up the hype for Metal Gear Survive.

Finally watched a trailer today - a Metal Gear music video to "Ballroom Blitz" - and accepted that Metal Gear as a franchise is now as dead as it can be to me. It was after Kojima and Konami parted ways, but this is just...gross.

Did anybody even play the beta? Thought about looking into it, buuut...eh...
    Metal gear is dead. Didn't even know there was a beta. Saw the reveal for it back whenever they showed it. Looked like shit.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I played the Beta. It's just MGSV engine with customization and horde mode. It wasn't bad but not something I was waiting on to be created or dying to play.