Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Metal Gear Solid

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Doesn't come of any surprise to me. Hopefully they sell off their franchises and someone can carry on and do them justice. Fuck konami. But, they likely won't do that. And instead they will make silent hill pachinko machines. Again, fuck konami.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Breaking my ETS hiatus just to say the MGS5 is unfinished, extremely huge, and fucking beautiful. I adore this game, and I wish we could look forward to seeing more from the FOX engine in the future. Whatever Kojima has planned for his future, I'm 100% on-board for.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I like it how Big Boss falls into a coma while sporting a mullet, then 9 years later he wakes up with the same mullet.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Well. Kojima has opened his new studio, and is working with sony on a new game. Neat.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I feel like two years of silence sums up the hype for Metal Gear Survive.

Finally watched a trailer today - a Metal Gear music video to "Ballroom Blitz" - and accepted that Metal Gear as a franchise is now as dead as it can be to me. It was after Kojima and Konami parted ways, but this is just...gross.

Did anybody even play the beta? Thought about looking into it, buuut...eh...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I feel like two years of silence sums up the hype for Metal Gear Survive.

Finally watched a trailer today - a Metal Gear music video to "Ballroom Blitz" - and accepted that Metal Gear as a franchise is now as dead as it can be to me. It was after Kojima and Konami parted ways, but this is just...gross.

Did anybody even play the beta? Thought about looking into it, buuut...eh...
    Metal gear is dead. Didn't even know there was a beta. Saw the reveal for it back whenever they showed it. Looked like shit.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I played the Beta. It's just MGSV engine with customization and horde mode. It wasn't bad but not something I was waiting on to be created or dying to play.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad that this game is already slowly dying. Nooo one is talking about this now that it's out. Did you know that soon you can pay money for extra save slots? Phew. You can even unlock a Metal Gear Rex head for your character to wear, just like the you've always wanted I guess? This game existing definitely isn't just a desperate cash-grab taking advantage of the "but it's still Metal Gear so let's give it a chance" crowd though...Gross.

Cant wait for next year's Metal Gear Rush: Team Racing.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Yeah, I have no interest in it. Game wasn't that fun really.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It looks like shit. They're charging 10 bucks for additional save slots... wtf? All they really did was reuse MGSV assets. Didn't bother with the free beta. Didn't even realize it was out until I started hearing how bad it is. Pass.

RIP MGS.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Silent screams from devs of Metal Gear Survive. 'KJP FOREVER'

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comment...of_metal_gear/

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hopefully, they don't find out who did it. Or, they got out before they do/did.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Hopefully, they don't find out who did it. Or, they got out before they do/did.
    It's signed by the two directors of the game. Last two names match them. Hilarious and kind of sad. As a huge MGS fan, I have zero interest in playing this game. This game is going to bomb in spectacular fashion.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    It's signed by the two directors of the game. Last two names match them. Hilarious and kind of sad. As a huge MGS fan, I have zero interest in playing this game. This game is going to bomb in spectacular fashion.
    Could also be perceived as a fuck you to those two directors too. One being called Bastard. I paid very little attention to this. Didn't play the beta. Forgot all about it. Didn't know about it until after launch when the backlash started.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Watched someone stream this and even they were getting bored. It's just an asset flip of everything from MGS5, same animations, same environments, same SFX's, very little 'new' content. Konami though have added tapes of classic games songs...cos that's what i wanted in MGS. It's infected with micro transactions and worst of all can't be played offline...so when the game stops being played Konami will pull the plug and the game will be unplayable, and given how little people care about it only a few days after launch i expect that to happen before 2019.

If you need a MGS fix, just play MGS5 again. Also #FucKonami