Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Had an Idea for "4" fan made NIN videos

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Lightbulb Had an Idea for "4" fan made NIN videos

Last Night I had a dream,I dreamed that I was making fan music videos for Reptile and the last 3 tracks off With_Teeth. I dreamed that for reptile,it started with 3 rotating gears,all silhouetted in a kind of sepia smoke of sorts. Then a large hammer would make that "bang noise" in the beginning of the song,where it was like swinging from a long rope. Om the middle of the gears was a large metallic pillar with about 12 lights like a traffic signal. It would all blink form the "booping' sound before the song kicks in. as soon as the song kicks in,the color is now tinted green. Unfortunately that was all I had for Reptile.

My Dream I had of The Line Begins to Blur started with a black,fuzzy sort of cloud spiraling for about 10 sec before the music starts which then forms a person (me) and the background changes from white to black and I just walk,but each time that distorted drum beat would play,I would become distorted-static like for that beat. as the song progresses,the static like effects gets stronger,to almost like a string like effect. during the chorus,the background would fade to grey and red lines like the ones from BYIT start to form in the background. as the chorus ends,the lines disappear and its back to a black background,only this time,the white "Teethes" form from the ground. as the chorus begins again,the red lines come out of the "teeth" and start to fly about across from me. As the song start to end,my body starts to become the lines,only white this time. each "line" would go into a separate Teeth and the song fades into Beside You In Time

Unfortunately the only thing from BYIT that I got was the outro of the song. It involved me standing in the "rain' like in the BYIT DVD that formed into the solid "Glass". It separated me from my past,and my future. As it solidifies,I pick up two of the Teeth and throw them at both the past and future,stating that I was choose my own way on how and what life will be.

Right Where It Belongs,like BYIT only got a little of it. All I got was the intro,which was the black smoke again.

I know this probably makes no sense and probably will get facepalmed, but I do plan on doing it someday,just not now...

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    You're the best.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I am? thats nice of you

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Had something like this in mind for TLBTB