Thread: Fringe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    That episode just bugged the hell out of me. The way I see it is that everything that happened before Peter disappeared would've still happened but he just wouldn't have been there. The stuff that he was involved with obviously would've happened differently but that plane should've already went down or arrived safely before he came back. The Gold timeline didn't jump back in time when he vanished, it just continued on from there like he never existed. I guess maybe I just didn't think about the effects of that like you did and the show runners apparently wanted me to, I just figured what happened before that happened and we were continuing on from there. When that plane showed up again it just seemed lame to me, like they didn't have an idea for that episode so they did it over again, probably doesn't help that I think the whole idea of Jones wanting to start another race by turning everyone into freakish animal hybrids is incredibly stupid.

Edit: None of my friends watch this show so I have no one to talk/bitch to about the things that piss me off about this show so I come on here and vent about it from time to time. Sorry if I'm bringing you guys down with my idiocy at all. My brain latches on to certain things that I don't like and I just can't let them go.
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 05-03-2012 at 06:01 PM.