Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
Results 631 to 637 of 637

Thread: ninwiki

  1. #631
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    249
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Good job! I was really hoping someone would do this. One thing, though. The Sin and Broken logos are mixed up.
    Woops, thank you

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    921
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The "Cold and Black and Infinite" one looks like someone just rotated the Fragile-era logo, but both the Ns are now facing the wrong directions. There's also the OTHER Sin-era logo that actually says "Sin" (looks like 5IN). I don't remember where it came from (maybe other road cases from a tour like the other stencil logo?), but I feel like there was also one that used brackets at some point (like this: [NIИ] ). Maybe the Art is Resistance flag would be worth including, as well. I have created all of these at some point in Illustrator. I'm pretty sure I made them available here on ETS at some point in the past...

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,220
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    If anyone has any crazy rare logo to share for http://www.nin.wiki/Logo_History, go ahead

    (or just normal ones eh, it's a beginning)
    Nice start. How about all the Russell Mills ones that he did for TDS, both used and unused?

    And then Dissonance. Definitely this pinwheel one:
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/56...abc79c0227.jpg

    Not sure about including this N one:

    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/24...g?v=1527330405

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    249
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Nice start. How about all the Russell Mills ones that he did for TDS, both used and unused?

    And then Dissonance. Definitely this pinwheel one:
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/56...abc79c0227.jpg

    Not sure about including this N one:

    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/24...g?v=1527330405
    Yeah definitively. Where did you get the pinwheel one ? Already saw it but I need to find the biggest resolution possible to vectorize it and all.

    edit : this pic seems alright enough with some tweaking

    edit2 : added all those except the "n"
    Last edited by StockAvuryah; 07-04-2018 at 12:25 PM.

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    249
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    The "Cold and Black and Infinite" one looks like someone just rotated the Fragile-era logo, but both the Ns are now facing the wrong directions. There's also the OTHER Sin-era logo that actually says "Sin" (looks like 5IN). I don't remember where it came from (maybe other road cases from a tour like the other stencil logo?), but I feel like there was also one that used brackets at some point (like this: [NIИ] ). Maybe the Art is Resistance flag would be worth including, as well. I have created all of these at some point in Illustrator. I'm pretty sure I made them available here on ETS at some point in the past...
    If you have all of this vectorized it'd be very nice to add all of this in an album to download and add easily on the page :p

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,220
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Yeah definitively. Where did you get the pinwheel one ? Already saw it but I need to find the biggest resolution possible to vectorize it and all.
    Maybe this one is helpful? http://nothing.nin.net/gif/logo5u.gif

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    249
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Maybe this one is helpful? http://nothing.nin.net/gif/logo5u.gif
    Lol this is amazing. Too low res but that's cool. Put one from the shirt on the page.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions