Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: The Netflix Thread

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSLIN View Post
    Has anybody watched Safe with Michael C. Hall?
    Just started it last night. Enjoying it thus far.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I watched Season 1 of 13 Reasons Why. It reminded me a lot of Felicity. Both shows involve a lovelorn wallflower making cassette tapes for some distant person or entity. Hannah and Felicity both cut their long curly hair and went through some dramatic transformation. The lead actresses are so similar. They should've hired Keri Russell to play Hannah's mother. Katherine Langford looks and sounds so much like her. Maybe the author Jay Asher was a fan of Felicity when it was still on TV.
    Last edited by Boots; 05-20-2018 at 07:21 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    If anyone is into history, the Nazi Mega Weapons & Nazi Mega Structures provide some great insight into the crazy lengths the Nazis's went through to weaponize and defend their empire. crazy shit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    I watched Season 1 of 13 Reasons Why. It reminded me a lot of Felicity. Both shows involve a lovelorn wallflower making cassette tapes for some distant person or entity. Hannah and Felicity both cut their long curly hair and went through some dramatic transformation. The lead actresses are so similar. They should've hired Keri Russell to play Hannah's mother. Katherine Langford looks and sounds so much like her. Maybe the author Jay Asher was a fan of Felicity when it was still on TV.
    Those are good points about Keri Russell; talk about meta. I just started the second season of 13 Reasons and I'm really curious where they go, now. On a side note, I started binging The Americans and, damn, Keri Russell really shines in that role. She is so believable as someone hardened by her upbringing and trained to kill. It's great that she found this role that is a complete 180 from her earlier work as the quieter/wallflower type. Unfortunately, that's not on Netflix. I think you can still catch the entire series on FX, though.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Whoa.

The Obamas have signed a multi-year deal with Netflix to produce shows/series.

That sound you hear is Trump's head exploding.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Whoa.

The Obamas have signed a multi-year deal with Netflix to produce shows/series.

That sound you hear is Trump's head exploding.
    Shit like this is precisely why I never voted for him. With everything going on in the country, how he has spent his time since leaving office has been completely uninspiring & almost exclusively about lining his own pockets. The man wasn't a fighter while in office, and continues to not fight now. Sad. (Marginal) CHANGE indeed.