Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: The Netflix Thread

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Soooo gooood!
    Man, watching that scumbag lenderer Scott Tucker whine about his race cars being repossessed in Episode 2 “Payday”:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    "Dirty Money" is an excellent series. Tip of the iceberg. I'm up to the maple syrup episode. Looks like they left the Donald for last. Scott Tucker sure seems like a scumbag. How about VW being touchy about testing emissions on humans. Wow. The optics on that are how you say pretty bad. Hopefully this series will make some people wake up. Local news for me, Amazon just had big layoff. & they are supposedly 1 of the more sucessful corporations. I think the initial smoke screen for the tax cut for the rich & corporations is dissipating. They are going to put out a bunch more pictures of smiling faces so we know its all ok. Also saw an article about how our buds the Koch brothers are trying to fight against paid sick leave. Strange & bad times we live in. Off to my own piece of corporate hell now....I'm a ghost in the machine.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The last episode "CONfidence Man" is stunning. We are in so much trouble in the states & by extension the rest of the world to whatever extent. I knew most of this stuff but seeing it all put together is mindboggling. How this was allowed to happen is deeply disturbing. The brainwashing has worked beyond wildest expectations. I'll be dead in not distant future but I feel very afraid for the next generation.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    My girl and I love this show from Judd Apatow.
    Finally returns for its third and final season on March 9th.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    wrong thread.
    Last edited by october_midnight; 02-15-2018 at 01:10 PM.

The Part of Texas Where Motherfuckers Actually Wear Cowboy Hats and Whatnot
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Have you guys seen that "Retribution?"

Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    watched "the ritual" last night and it was awesome. exactly what i want out of a horror movie. i was enthralled the entire time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone here as excited as I am for this gem?