Thread: How fucked was your day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    So I got mugged by these two fucking punks. Fuck, I'm such a pussy. I'm still shocked over it, it still hasn't settled in.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketScience View Post
    So I got mugged by these two fucking punks. Fuck, I'm such a pussy. I'm still shocked over it, it still hasn't settled in.
    Not a pussy...a victim. Glad you're OK. It may help to remind yourself of that: you're OK!! Sorry this happened.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I do realize this isn't the movies, I can't really go all badass on these fuckers and emerge victorious and shit. I'm still bewildered, was there anything I could've done differently? Something so that I wouldn't have to be a victim. I feel really anxious walking around outside today, I hope this won't last and put me in PTSD mode. Maybe if I had acted differently I wouldn't have to feel this way. Shit, 16 hours later and it still hasnt' settled in.

Edit: I hope everyone here doesn't mind me venting my shit like this. Y'all seem like smart folk, I think this is a pretty good place to get off of shit.
    Last edited by RocketScience; 02-16-2012 at 05:29 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketScience View Post
    I do realize this isn't the movies, I can't really go all badass on these fuckers and emerge victorious and shit. I'm still bewildered, was there anything I could've done differently? Something so that I wouldn't have to be a victim. I feel really anxious walking around outside today, I hope this won't last and put me in PTSD mode. Maybe if I had acted differently I wouldn't have to feel this way. Shit, 16 hours later and it still hasnt' settled in.

Edit: I hope everyone here doesn't mind me venting my shit like this. Y'all seem like smart folk, I think this is a pretty good place to get off of shit.
    Of course we don't mind! That is a terrible thing that happened to you, and it wasn't your fault, even if we always think what we could have done differently. It would be only natural to feel bad after this happening. You might want to talk to a counselor. I probably would if it happened to me.