Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Results 1,231 to 1,241 of 1241

Thread: How fucked was your day?

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    My beloved husky friend, my son, Jack Palance-Swickard has left this world. He was too good for it.

2005-March 27, 2018

I will miss him more than I could ever express. I am just shattered. Had a lot of other heinous shit going on too so the timing of this was horrific.

He was so scared. With my other dog, almost 5 years ago now, his mind was gone so he had no idea. Jack’s body is what was broken so he knew. He knew. I couldn’t do anything but hold him, sobbing apologies and telling him I loved him.

Mentioned
    755 Post(s)
    @Swykk , I am so sad to hear that, my sincerest condolences. He is at peace, now, and will always love you.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

My condolences. Just reading that made me tear up.

My cat is trying to be spry and all but she's just too old so it's rough watching do something as simple as try to stand up or lay down. So she basically sits in front of the floor heater all the time unless it's particularly sunny out. We've had her since August 2001 so it's been a long time. It's also going to be rough on my son, and I'm not ready for that. The best I can hope for is that she makes it a couple more months to summer and he can have the summer to grieve.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    @Swykk

I'm so sorry for your loss. You did everything you could for Jack, including the hardest thing there is: accompanying him in his crossing over. He felt the love you have for him and he loves you too.

Rest in peace, sweet Jack. Run free over the Bridge until you are reunited with your human family.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    @Swykk - My heart goes out to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cancer is back. I get the lowdown on the biopsy tomorrow. I'm prepared for bad or really bad news. Hoping for just bad.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sentient View Post
    Cancer is back. I get the lowdown on the biopsy tomorrow. I'm prepared for bad or really bad news. Hoping for just bad.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope the news was better than you expected.

Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    I just found out that a friend of mine is on his death bed, and I'm dropping everything to visit him in the hospital. I've been living in a kind of whirlwind lately while my life has been shifting crazily, and I hadn't been keeping up... I didn't hear that he was put into a medically induced coma, and that he's just sitting in the hospital by himself now with a death sentence hanging over his head. Oh man... this is awful.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear and it’s good you’re going to see him.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I am so sorry, @Jinsai . I think he will sense that you are there, with him and that it will bring him comfort.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I just found out that a friend of mine is on his death bed, and I'm dropping everything to visit him in the hospital. I've been living in a kind of whirlwind lately while my life has been shifting crazily, and I hadn't been keeping up... I didn't hear that he was put into a medically induced coma, and that he's just sitting in the hospital by himself now with a death sentence hanging over his head. Oh man... this is awful.
    That is terrible, I am sorry to hear about your friend. I feel for you. I am going through the same thing today.
    My friend passed away from stomach and nerve cancer, he was only 27 years old. I literally broke down in tears and cried. Even though we live in different states we would talk every day. I seemed to relate to him more than anyone else, I could talk to him about anything. I am just sad he is no longer here. But he isn't in pain anymore. I will miss him every day.