Thread: Seinfeld

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Seinfeld

I recall seeing a lot of Seinfeld fans here. Do you think that the show has aged well? I certainly have, but I actually preferred Seinfeld with Larry David on board. I still loved seasons 8 and 9 though.

@marodi @Deepvoid @Pillfred - I made this a while back as you can see. I always thought that threads on cancelled shows would either die instantly or get some shit, but from the looks of it, Seinfeld was one of those cancelled shows that do well as threads in just about any forum including this one. I was amazed at how many times the old Seinfeld thread got bumped in the old ETS too. Anyway, I've noticed that you mentioned liking Seinfeld in The Sitcom Thread, so I thought of letting you all know that this thread exists. I hope it somehow gets bumped as much as it did on the old ETS. I'd also like to think that it still aged well. I also like to imagine what else they could've came up with in the laptop, smart-phone, and social networking age.

@kleiner352 - The Seinfeld thread's this way. I almost forgot to let you know about it altogether.

@elevenism - In case you were ever wondering where the Seinfeld was, here it is.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-10-2017 at 03:36 PM.