Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hesitation Marks review

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    Took a day off of work for when this bad boy drops.
    Always do that for landmark releases myself. Every Metallica album since Justice (yes, even St Anger - what a waste of a day that was!!), Iron Maiden albums from Powerslave to Brave New World, but never for NIN so far, as I didn't really get into them until after The Fragile was released, and the intensity of my love of Trents music has only really hit a peak in the last 7-8 years - in which time YZ I got on the Saturday before, while Ghosts and The Slip came out unexpectedly - though as it happens I was off the day The Slip was released anyway, so that was a great way to spend my day off! So this'll be my first official 'day off for new NIN' day.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Hesitation Marks review

The day the album is released is the last day of my holiday, I'll be flying back from Milan... I going to hold off from listening to this until I can do it from the comfort of my own home that evening and carefully selected sound system.

It's going to be a long day....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    The day the album is released is the last day of my holiday, I'll be flying back from Milan... I going to hold off from listening to this until I can do it from the comfort of my own home that evening and carefully selected sound system.

It's going to be a long day....
    August 30, the day I'll be on my way home from Milan and the day the album gets released. Perfect timing!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
    Took a day off of work for when this bad boy drops.
    I wish I could've done this. I don't have any more vacation time coming up since I will be using them to take off an entire day to wait in line for the upcoming NIN show in October as well as taking another day off to drive to Columbia, Missouri early morning to wait in line for the Neutral Milk Hotel show.

I'm going to try and leave at least a little bit earlier than usual on the 3rd so I can come home and absorb my physical copy of Hesitation Marks on my stereo.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    The funny thing is, since it's being released earlier abroad, there's no way I won't actually have heard it by then. I have not the willpower of others here; I will cave when it leaks. But still, it's quite another thing to have the physical copy with you, to leaf through the booklet and appreciate the art, to read the lyrics. And it's a matter of tradition too; I was waiting outside my HMV the day the Fragile came out, as I was for AATCHB, W_T,, YZ, as well as when Ghosts and TS got physical releases. This time will be no different.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Moved to HM thread.
    Last edited by Amaro; 08-14-2013 at 10:15 PM.