Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.08.20 - London, UK @ Scala [Exclusive Club Performance]

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    They better be regular tickets as opposed to tickets that get them in early as well or something like that I'll be pissed off and I'll go off on one and bitch the fuck about it on Facebook!

Joking... honest!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This reminds me of when i play the lottery, i have a ridiculous naive sense im going to win for about an hour, i get really excited for the future, then the reality hits me. Have to keep telling myself im not going to win. And not to get carried away.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Well, giving away 50 tickets for free is better than not giving away any. Those things are never "fair", some hardcore fans don't have tickets whereas some random people got their tickets now. They could have announced it where online die hard fans log in on a regular basis. Ahem.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    kind of a bit peeving when somebody wins by just saying #ninscala 4 times, i've developed unfair hatreds of all the winners!
    Why? It was pretty obvious from the instructions that that's all you had to do. I would not like it if it went on what you tweeted, because that is subjective.

maybe what they meant by multiple entries was that your username doesn't get, say, 20 chances because you tweeted ninscala 20 times, but they're not disqualifying people who do in ignorance (because of course they probably like people tweeted it more than once)
    That's how I read it - if you tweet once or 1000 times it still only counts as one entry. Nothing there says multiple tweets disqualifies you.
    Last edited by icklekitty; 08-16-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    One of the latest winners hasn't tweeted anything since July 30th. WTF?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    And I think one of them was getting them for someone else, which isn't allowed.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Ah, they entered the incorrect username on the original tweet.

This would've been better if they'd done the lottery on nin.com with existing members.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Unfortunately that wouldn't have helped their marketing strategy... which is obviously what this is. #1 trending topic on twitter. My mum just texted me asking if I knew about it. It's bloody effective.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    The last draw is about to happen. Good luck. Hope someone from here gets them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That last guy sent 76 #NINscala tweets.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

2013.08.20 - London, UK @ Scala [Exclusive Club Performance]

Fuck you dave anderson.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Knew i should have sent more tweets!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reason Being View Post
    That last guy sent 76 #NINscala tweets.
    I sent 131 and then Twitter told me I had reached my daily limit. I never tweeted before today and they were all #NINScala. I didn't get tickets. Oh well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Haha, I did 4 and thought I was pushing it!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I laughed at the way Polydor Records went straight from tweeting about this to retweeting an advert for The Saturdays new single (they did a godawful cover of Just Can't Get Enough)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yep, we can all unfollow Polydor again now. Bastards!!! Though I did look at who some of the winners were following, and 3-4 of them had Trent or NIN among the first people they followed when they joined, so some of the tickets have at least gone to genuine fans rather than chancers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, just as shambolic as the regular ticket sale. There is no way this was a level playing field, if at least the tweets were judged in some way it would add some creativity and separate the hardcore people. Saying that, this ended up the top trending subject, being involved with a label generates these kind of things. I truly am gutted at missing out twice now!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sore_and_crucified View Post
    Wow, just as shambolic as the regular ticket sale. There is no way this was a level playing field, if at least the tweets were judged in some way it would add some creativity and separate the hardcore people. Saying that, this ended up the top trending subject, being involved with a label generates these kind of things. I truly am gutted at missing out twice now!
    I'm gutted too, but I'm used to not getting lucky breaks - I've had premium bonds that were bought for me when I was born and I haven't won a penny in 40 years but I know people who regularly win payouts of £50, some people are just lucky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone win from the forum?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Polydor retweeted one of my tweets. I consider that a win. Trent might read it. He might!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Don't worry, at least we're not one of the people still typing #ninscala when it finished quite a while ago!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamelion View Post
    Polydor retweeted one of my tweets. I consider that a win. Trent might read it. He might!
    Trent has typed my actual username in a post on NIN.com before. Still one of the greatest moments of my families history. And it wasn't to tell me to piss off either!!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

So the instructions for the show was sent out tonight... Says to arrive 'early' how early are we talking here?!? (Dare I ask!).

I arrive at 7 am, and can't check in until 2 so I've got nowt to do all day! Yay!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    So the instructions for the show was sent out tonight... Says to arrive 'early' how early are we talking here?!? (Dare I ask!).

I arrive at 7 am, and can't check in until 2 so I've got nowt to do all day! Yay!
    You will want to break it down, depending on how close to the stage. 9-12pm front, 12-3pm middle, 3-5pm back, 5-7pm right at the back.

I would have been lucky to get there by 5pm. Knowing me the train would have fucked up, so, I'm thinking its best I didn't get tickets, well, that's my justification anyway!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

So that's how you all do, no problem. Thanks!

This is my first NIN show, I'm happy to queue all freaking day on this occasion!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    So that's how you all do, no problem. Thanks!

This is my first NIN show, I'm happy to queue all freaking day on this occasion!
    What a great first show to have! Lucky person

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

What a great first show to have! Lucky person
    Thank you, I missed the tours prior to this various reasons at some point or another (a poor student, crappy paying job, a wedding... They're now divorced! And um, swine flu... Yeah really!!) so this show alone kind of makes me feel better about missing things before. I've waited a long time for this 'first show' to happen and I'm going to make damn sure I have the fucking time of my life!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm not sure what I'm more excited about, my first NIN show or Hesitation Marks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

hashtag ninscala hashtag ruined my hashtag whole day

i was sitting in front of the machine today for 4 hours typing NINSCALA ... my gf came home and made a very nasty scene because " i did nothing all day " .....
    what a f....n waste of day...

didnt win tickets today
    couldnt buy tickets last week

any of you can help to get in please help i will love you forever

i will scratch my 13 years old NIN tattoo off my skin if I cant get in to this .....

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zsorzs View Post
    i will scratch my 13 years old NIN tattoo off my skin if I cant get in to this .....
    yeaaaaaaaah right, I find it much more likely that instead, you're going to masturbate furiously while listening to "Broken" for the 8374587345th time.

WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING REAL, WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE