Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.08.20 - London, UK @ Scala [Exclusive Club Performance]

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    This time tomorrow, we will be collectively shitting our pants.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Have you ever bought tickets to anything in your life?
    LOL you wouldn't have thought it, with all this pre-ticket anxiety. Believe it or not I've done this before four times.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zsorzs View Post
    I was standing outside the Astoria the whole night from 3am to get those tickets... there was no online sale only the astoria box office
    Do you have any idea how long (and bloody) that queue would have been had there not been an online sale?. Felt like half of Europe wanted that ticket.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonn View Post
    Took delivery of my custom-made Hesitation Marks t-shirt today - so getting a ticket for this would just top off the pre-album stuff perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    Tell us more!
    Please don't.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Siren View Post
    Tell us more!
    Got my local t-shirt printers to knock me up a t-shirt - cost £15. Fittingly, the end product is a track off the album. "Disappointed". It turns out they've sold me a t-shirt and stuck on some designs, rather than making a proper tshirt like you'd buy at a gig. Hopefully it'll look a bit better after a couple of washes...anyway, this was what I had done:-

http://twitpic.com/d76ta4

http://twitpic.com/d76tg6

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That is awful.

I am embarrassed for you,and for myself when I'm inevitably going to be seen near you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyarse View Post
    That is awful.

I am embarrassed for you,and for myself when I'm inevitably going to be seen near you.
    Unless it significantly shapes up in the next 12 days, I won't be wearing it at the gig, believe me!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Got my local t-shirt printers to knock me up a t-shirt - cost £15. Fittingly, the end product is a track off the album. "Disappointed". It turns out they've sold me a t-shirt and stuck on some designs, rather than making a proper tshirt like you'd buy at a gig. Hopefully it'll look a bit better after a couple of washes...anyway, this was what I had done:-

http://twitpic.com/d76ta4

http://twitpic.com/d76tg6
    Dude you went to a t-shirt printing shop. They printed something on top of your shirt. What did you expect?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That is awful.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Dude you went to a t-shirt printing shop. They printed something on top of your shirt. What did you expect?
    Better than that!! Where do you suggest I go apart from a t-shirt printing shop? Serious question.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    No t-shirt printing shop will do anything other than print your image onto a t-shirt. The key is to find something that doesn't look as gross. E.g. text is better than a massive dense picture.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    No t-shirt printing shop will do anything other than print your image onto a t-shirt. The key is to find something that doesn't look as gross. E.g. text is better than a massive dense picture.
    Yep, have subsequently thought the text looks ok, it's the shiny shiny pictures that are the issue. You live and learn...

Just praying this is my only NIN related disappointment in the next 24 hours...

Now, where's that petrol can....
    Last edited by simonn; 08-08-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so today i begged for the extra day off work and i got it! was overcome with joy then it hit me, fuck i still need to get a ticket!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antpatty View Post
    so today i begged for the extra day off work and i got it! was overcome with joy then it hit me, fuck i still need to get a ticket!
    Defo don't take it for granted. I'm certainly not......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yep, have subsequently thought the text looks ok, it's the shiny shiny pictures that are the issue. You live and learn...

Just praying this is my only NIN related disappointment in the next 24 hours...

Now, where's that petrol can....
    Will happily trade a tshirt design of your choice for a chance to buy a ticket for the scala.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukpirate View Post
    Will happily trade a tshirt design of your choice for a chance to buy a ticket for the scala.

I'd trade my ass for a Scala ticket right now...!

Actually, no...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    ^^^And this is why it's had to be a nin.com only ticket sale.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    ^^^And this is why it's had to be a nin.com only ticket sale.
    Not sure how to take that...!

Bloody glad it is, but still agree that they should have stopped sign up to nin.com until the sale had passed, to stop opportunists getting in there. Might not be a popular opinion, but hey, if you were that much of a fan.....
    Last edited by simonn; 08-09-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    What about those of us whose accounts are ancient/never used? The last time I used nin.com was to buy tickets in 2009. I had no idea what I signed up with...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I hate the fact I have to sit this one out. Good luck to everyone tonight though :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Shit, I don't knoooow. It's so much money but I'm considering just trying to buy a ticket and fly to London for that fucking concert.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

2013.08.20 - London, UK @ Scala [Exclusive Club Performance]

Not sure how to take that...!

Bloody glad it is, but still agree that they should have stopped sign up to nin.com until the sale had passed, to stop opportunists getting in there. Might not be a popular opinion, but hey, if you were that much of a fan.....
    To what end? The point is to ensure that whoever buys the ticket attends the show, not to make it available to an elite few only.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    logged in and ready to go..lets do this!!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Will the pre-sale link go up on tour.nin.com? This is my first time buying tickets like this. Wouldn't want to miss the link when it hits in 21 minutes.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    This time tomorrow, we will be collectively shitting our pants.
    Yes I am. Finding this slightly unbearable..!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    To what end? The point is to ensure that whoever buys the ticket attends the show, not to make it available to an elite few only.
    Maybe so, but there'll still be casual fans signing up on the off chance, and almost certainly taking tickets out of the hands of people like us how inhabit these boards on a daily basis. Doesn't seem right to me.

Scorpius - I take your point, but knowing that NIN do a lot of presales through the NIN.com site, and knowing they've started touring again, you'd think that you'd have maybe taken a couple of minutes a few weeks ago, to sign up again as this'll be more on your radar than the casual fan who happens to see it mentioned on nme.com or wherever, and signs up on the day. This is a bit unique admittedly, as it's one of the few, if not the only NIN shows to be sold only through NIN.com.

Opinions will vary, no biggie.

Got my pc and laptop side by side logged in in case one of them is shite at the vital moment!

Anyway, to everyone on here who's trying - good luck!!
    Last edited by simonn; 08-09-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Good luck people.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Squeaky bum time. Ticketing gods, I beseech your favour!!!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    good luck all!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5 Ctrl F5

ad nauseam