Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    We already discussed dime before, make the smallest donation and they'll never erase anything from you anymore, mega is just dead and unusable anymorr

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    If anyone has plans on authoring a Bluray version of Panorama (menus / chapters), PM me - I have a burner and could churn out a few physical copies for the cost of blanks and postage (within the US, it would probably be ~$5-6 for the disc, case, padded envelope, and postage). If you just want a physical copy, please don't PM me yet - I'll let you know if it looks like it'll happen and will take requests then.
    I can help with the sleeve design!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    The public video download option is available now.

Your choice of MKV or MP4, both in 1080p60 with chapter markers:
    Attachment 344
    Attachment 345

Sorry, it's not available in any fashion other than torrent. It's not too feasible to host a 5 GB file via HTTP. If someone wants to post it somewhere though, that's fine.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by high def ultra-realism View Post
    I can help with the sleeve design!
    Ironically, the one thing I don't have is a working printer. I was planning on just mailing out plain discs in slimline cases if it were to happen at all. I suppose what I could do is burn a spindle, mail the whole thing in one shot to someone who can print up artwork, and let them handle distribution.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post

Attachment 344
    Attachment 345

Sorry, it's not available in any fashion other than torrent. It's not too feasible to host a 5 GB file via HTTP. If someone wants to post it somewhere though, that's fine.
    Thank you! The quality is so much better than the YouTube version, nice to enjoy it since I won't be going to any of the shows so far...
    Last edited by fishtifer; 08-01-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Attachment 344
    Attachment 345

thank you; dloading at the moment, can't wait to watch it.
    is it ok to share it somewhere else? (ie reddit, other boards, friends…)

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by killsapo View Post
    is it ok to share it somewhere else? (ie reddit, other boards, friends…)
    Yup!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks TheBang. I didn't even think it was streamed in 1080p while watching the stream. This is also great, because I'm not sure how long the youtube version will be up.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Finally got back from NY about an hour ago, has there been a proper audio rip of the Panorama stream yet? I did a quick search and didn't see anything, and nothing's on ninlive.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    Finally got back from NY about an hour ago, has there been a proper audio rip of the Panorama stream yet? I did a quick search and didn't see anything, and nothing's on ninlive.
    The audio within the 1080p/60 stream is only 128kbps AAC, which isn't a superb bit rate.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/showthread.php?p=368494

Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    The audio within the 1080p/60 stream is only 128kbps AAC, which isn't a superb bit rate.
    It's passable.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Attachment 344
    Attachment 345

Hey TheBang I know you're a killer for years but i'll ask anyway, any différence between mp4 and mkv ?

PS: My seedbox will seed the three version and I already offered direct link to french ppl with it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Note: There were encoder glitches at the broadcast source that caused video and audio dropouts at:
    middle of Somewhat Damaged
    end of I Can't Give Everything Away
    beginning of TGD
    end of THTF
    very end of Hurt

Here is the AAC audio track, extracted directly from the stream, split and tagged:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/r23a5w..._%28AAC%29.zip

Video, your choice of MKV or MP4, both in 1080p60 with chapter markers:
    Attachment 344
    Attachment 345
    I couldn't help it and had to make a cover for this, based on the FB panorama teaser post.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by high def ultra-realism View Post
    I couldn't help it and had to make a cover for this, based on the FB panorama
    I love them ! Perfect idea and the only thing missing to the release ! (Both releases are now available directly on ninlive)

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Hey TheBang I know you're a killer for years but i'll ask anyway, any différence between mp4 and mkv ?
    The only difference is the container. People in the Apple ecosystem will probably want the MP4. Other people may prefer the MKV, depending on their playback environment. I made chapter markers in both formats. I recommend either of mine over the raw MPEG-TS capture, because MP4 and MKV are more playback compatible than TS, have chapter markers, and remove the useless TS overhead.

Thanks for seeding, ninjaw!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I see the webster hall tape is up , thnxs @ScreamingSlave for all the years of great tapes.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 08-08-2017 at 12:14 PM. Reason: distracted when typing

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I see the webster hall tape is up , thnxs @ScreamingSlave for all the years of great tapes.
    Your quite welcome it's really great to be a part of the NIN community this was my 39th show it was raw and visceral glad I captured at least most of it for everyone to enjoy it again and for those not able to attend

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    The only difference is the container. People in the Apple ecosystem will probably want the MP4. Other people may prefer the MKV, depending on their playback environment. I made chapter markers in both formats. I recommend either of mine over the raw MPEG-TS capture, because MP4 and MKV are more playback compatible than TS, have chapter markers, and remove the useless TS overhead.

Thanks for seeding, ninjaw!
    I see what you mean ! however in this case, I'll prefer MP4, because MP4 is very limited but works everywhere (well not really since this file breaks the 4GB limit...)
    This would be not interessting.... if my poor local seedbox wasn't saying that nobody seems to like mkv

Now for the ninlive dot com side, I find it surprising that the TS file was chosen to be hosted instead of your glorious MP4 ! I know exactly how you're working, we can be sure that your file cannot be altered from the source, and I'm pretty sure you got more computing power than the other poster... I mean who will verify all chucks from its release ? But all those formats are anyway all exactly the same (nah nah nah nah) and TS format is probably the worst supported one... and it doesn't got those glorious chapters anyway ! Oh and that official black poster should be added to the "show memorabilia"

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Also I made a square version for the audio version (tought it was already made but not)

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Now for the ninlive dot com side, I find it surprising that the TS file was chosen to be hosted instead of your glorious MP4 !
    I think Ryan wasn't aware of my versions. He just pulled what was on Dime. I tried posting mine to Dime, but the moderators wanted some contrast information that I haven't been able to provide yet. Anyway, I'll let Ryan know, and maybe he'll replace it on his site.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Attachment 344
    Attachment 345

Many thanks for this, this is bloody great!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I'm twelve years late on this one, but I either forgot or never knew the 2005 show with Saul Williams was proshot. There are clips of varying quality on YouTube, but does anyone have the original video for this?

http://ninlive.com/shows/2005/20051029.html

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    I'm twelve years late on this one, but I either forgot or never knew the 2005 show with Saul Williams was proshot. There are clips of varying quality on YouTube, but does anyone have the original video for this?

It was streamed online in pre-HD days, so don't expect a drastic improvement over whatever you saw on YT. (Sorry, don't have a link at hand).

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Here you go, I ripped it myself
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/nodrm-voo...t1-416-repair/
    http://jheberg.net/captcha/nodrm-voo...t2-416-repair/

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Fantastic! Thanks so much. Yeah, that's some rough quality, and in .wmv no less, but still great to have. Now to mix it with audio from RITC to make it uncensored, lol.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Fantastic! Thanks so much. Yeah, that's some rough quality, and in .wmv no less, but still great to have. Now to mix it with audio from RITC to make it uncensored, lol.
    If you can manage to do that I'll be your best friend. This is one of my favourite pro-shots EVER and the censorship is such a bummer!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Chicago, Riot Fest available for download.

http://ninlive.com/shows/2017/20170915.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you! Already listening

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tapeworm48's recording from last nights set is also available for download. Great quality. You can't go wrong with either source!

http://ninlive.com/shows/2017/20170915.html

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Houston is up for download on the archive.

http://ninlive.com/shows/2017/20171216.html

This is the last show of 2017. Next year NIN will be on tour and I hope that it will bring more tapes to the archive. Again, if you have any tapes that are not on the archive. You can always contact me and you can either upload them to the server, or send the tapes to me and I will properly transfer them!

More coming… Soon.