Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    @niggo , any updates on the Berlin show?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    @decadent Berlin is a tough one. The material unfortunately doesn't hold up that well. There are a few cool shots here and there, but really not enough to cover a full show. I thought about maybe stripping it down to a few specific songs (e.g. VMOE) and adding it as a bonus to the final Vienna release. Same goes for a few other songs from the European leg (SICNH).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    What is the reason why the Mexico proshot was never released? Did they threaten you with a lawsuit or something?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    No, some people had better rips and I have been waiting to get them. I am not one to annoy people with constant bombardment of messages. When they have time, they will send them.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

nice horrific quality. straight out of a 1997 webstream

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Radiata View Post
    What is the reason why the Mexico proshot was never released? Did they threaten you with a lawsuit or something?
    No, it's because I simply have not had any time to work on it. I've been absolutely crushed at work and at home, and it's going to take a few days' work to get it ready for release.

Quote Originally Posted by billpulsipher View Post
    nice horrific quality. straight out of a 1997 webstream
    That's only due to the person who captured it. The actual stream is a nice 720p stream.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Shitty video for a shitty tour, eh?

On a more serious note, Im glad that all of Japan matrixes are up, thanks for all you do!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added my Tinley Park recording to the archive. You can download it now.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I have also added my Clarkston recording too. 3 hours after the show. Pretty decent turnaround time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    I have also added my Clarkston recording too. 3 hours after the show. Pretty decent turnaround time.
    Totally psyched I caught that show last minute, and I'm totally sorry I forgot to bring a cam!! Always a pleasure, Ryan. Haha

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added Tapeworm48's Red Rocks night 2 recording and Mansfield from 07/29 to the archive.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    The IEM/audience matrix for the last show in Japan is fantastic. Thinking about making a compilation with all three shows since we have the IEM sources from them.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Fuck yes Kool Haus Night One! Finally. RIP, Kool Haus.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Only 9 years on, right!? It's a great tape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    My first of 10, front and center for this show! Never thought this would see the light of day, can't thank you enough for this!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I also taped Mansfield so we will have a complete recording.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Hey, aren't some South American shows supposed to be broadcasting to television this month or something?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Columbia show on Direct.tv or something like that.

Edit: it's actually being broadcast this Friday, on the channel "OnDIRECTV", HD channel 1201 in Latin America:

https://twitter.com/OnDIRECTV/status/498280067882295296

It's only broadcasting in Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela. I don't know how we'd possibly get a copy of it. Maybe @RITCNIN can put out a call for help on Twitter?

It may not even be worth it. The show is a one hour highlights show, so they're likely showing only one song from NIN (possibly Copy of A, if that YouTube teaser is anything to go by).

You can see it here on the schedule, if you select the 15th from the drop-down:

http://www.directv.com.ar/guia/Chann...urce=OnDIRECTV

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    If it's a one hour highlight show, I am not sure if I would even be interested in one song. Since there are other pro-shots out there of this same performance.

To be honest, I have lost track of all those pro-shots audio/video stuff from the Latin America leg. Obviously I am missing some stuff from there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Sample from last night's Austin recording:
    http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/79109937/file.html

I will torrent the whole show later, after I have a chance to do some minor remastering. It's an average recording of an average show, so I probably won't hurry to get it done.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Did anyone record the Tampa date?
    Last edited by implanted_microchip; 08-17-2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Wrong city

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added recordings from Charlotte, West Palm Beach, and my recording from Woodlands, TX to the archive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not sure if this is a question for here, but I missed out on the Tension tour. I was wondering what is the best recording to get?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a question for here, but I missed out on the Tension tour. I was wondering what is the best recording to get?
    If you want to hear every song from the tour, I suggest both nights in Vegas from Tapeworm48. Great tapes.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    If you want to hear every song from the tour, I suggest both nights in Vegas from Tapeworm48. Great tapes.
    Do any sound better in terms of recording quality?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FernandoDante View Post
    Do any sound better in terms of recording quality?
    That's why there are 2 minute samples available. But Tapeworm48 had never made a bad tape... Not to mention Schoeps mics. You can't go wrong.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Well, most of the songs We got Into the Void in Boston and The Day the World Went Away in CT. I don't see those at Vegas. I doubt there are two consecutive shows that have all the songs. Those Vegas samples sound fantastic though.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    Well, most of the songs We got Into the Void in Boston and The Day the World Went Away in CT. I don't see those at Vegas. I doubt there are two consecutive shows that have all the songs. Those Vegas samples sound fantastic though.
    Also you'd be missing out on the fantastic live semi-cover of Gary Numan's We Take Mystery (to Bed) from the Florida shows, along with his vocals on Reptile. The Orlando show is a fantastic recording and has some great rarities on it (the aforementioned stuff with Numan, Satellite, TDTWWA).