Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I just got my main floor tickets to the Halloween show in Orlando in the mail today! I'll be taping as well of course. I also taped Auburn Hills, but haven't uploaded it yet.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Yeah... I'd listen to the rest of the recording. A Warm Place -> Somewhat Damaged is nasty!!!

Have fun Gladcarrot! Hopefully Finck will come out in a Texas Chainsaw mask again! Hope to hear your other tapes soon! (including HTDA!)

PS - Just added the Newark show to the archive. There are more tapers at these shows. But be patient. Some don't transfer/edit as fast as others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
    I know I'm being picky, but that recording on dime (anbd presumably the 24 bit version of it on thetradersden.org) suffers from a lengthy mic short during 10^6, at the very least. I couldn't get past that point. And be patient, the Brooklyn show wasn't even 48 hours ago

EDIT: Also, about that tape from last night...
    So far the setlist in Newark tonight… Wow. Thankfully I know there are a few people taping!
    9:44 PM - 15 Oct 13
    https://twitter.com/RITCNIN/status/390307309433651202
    Seems to suggest that there are more tapes to come. The existing tape isn't even that good when it's not fucked up anyway.
    I see two recordings on Dime: the one I linked to in my previous post and http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d...php?id=468712; it seems like you may be referring to the latter, since the taper acknowledged that there were mic problems during the recording.

Having said that, I haven't listened to either one and was just letting people know as an FYI.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I was referring to the first one to show up on dime, the complete one.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Haven't been following bootlegs too much, but has any decent HD videos of In Two from any shows surfaced yet?
    If you guys wouldn't mind helping me gather all available sources, I'd try to do a cool little one-off for the TOIOU YouTube channel.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added the audio recording from Brooklyn a few nights ago.

Few more sources will be added in the next few days.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    It was me who did the covers and I would like to continue doing so.

If anyone can point me to some sources of good photos from past shows that'd be great, but I'd prefer something official by Rob or the NIN instagram/twitter/facebook to keep it, well, more "official" in the vaguest sense. :P

Some of the already surfaced bootlegs are too good to not be "honored" with at least some kind of proper artwork.
    Sweeeeeeeeeet!! please keep us updated!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Uncasville recording is superb. Thanks to all involved! Now if we can just get grade A recordings of TBCD, ITV, VMOE, IWFY, Piggy and Satellite so I can sneak them into that setlist, that is gonna be one great disc!
    Last edited by simonn; 10-23-2013 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Named the wrong show, said Brooklyn, meant Uncasville. Only took me 4 days to realise!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added my University Park recording from last night.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    You're awesome RITC! Thank you for capturing the show. I do have a question about your description of the show though...you mentioned no one talked during Hurt but if you read other tour journals here on ETS, wasn't it the opposite? There was DEFINITELY someone yelling during parts of Hurt but you're recording might have been fortunate enough to not pick them up. Just trying to help clarify! =) I hope NIN returns to PA in 2014.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    One person, one yell. I'd say that's a win.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey RITC, I finally uploaded the Sanctified video. You are more than welcome to use it or share it on RITC. I also have Reptile complete, A Warm Place straight into Somewhat Damaged complete, and The Big Come Down complete. Give me a week or so to upload them all.

I missed the first 5 seconds and the last 10-15 seconds of Sanctified.
    Sorry it's not on Youtube. Click "close to play" in the middle of the screen.

http://videobam.com/SuQTi

*edit - Nevermind, Jim Powers has better video than me.
    Last edited by NINfan04; 10-20-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RITCNIN View Post
    thank you! just started listening, but it sounds great!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    this is the best fan shot stuff I've seen so far from this tour... not sure if he shot the entire show but a taper needs to coordinate with him fo sho!
    Last edited by r_k_f; 10-23-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added JB's University Park recording and the first source from the 10/18/2013 Washington DC show.

Not sure how well the shows in the southeast will get covered... If at all. I know Atlanta will be hopping with tapers tonight and look forward to their pulls. Other than that, we might be dry with some recordings for awhile.

Again, I have two DAT tapes left. So if anyone wants to take my alternate audio recording rig and tape a show with it, PM me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    RITC just posted the audio for the Atlanta show from Geordy, downloading now. It also states that there is video of this show aswell but i cant seem to find it. Anyone know how to get ahold of that?

Edit: Big thanks to whoever recorded this show sounds great!
    Last edited by JonCh101; 10-27-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonCh101 View Post
    RITC just posted the audio for the Atlanta show from Geordy, downloading now. It also states that there is video of this show aswell but i cant seem to find it. Anyone know how to get ahold of that?

Edit: Big thanks to whoever recorded this show sounds great!
    Not everything is immediately available... Give it some time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, thanks.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

RITC's Festival/Tension 2013 Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Video source...meaning full show? Just curious - kind of surprised we haven't seen a video release of a full gig yet. Seems like some crafty NIN fan always sneaks one in early in the tour. Ah well - eagerly awaiting whatever, whenever!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Yes, this person has taped video in the past, so I would not be surprised. Or they would have stated.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_k_f View Post
    this is the best fan shot stuff I've seen so far from this tour... not sure if he shot the entire show but a taper needs to coordinate with him fo sho!
    Just wanted to point out Trents penis wiggle dance starting at 20:07

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    Just wanted to point out Trents penis wiggle dance starting at 20:07
    Lol. Laughing in my cubicle right now. too funny.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I'll see to make some covers over the next week for the 13 shows we are now having so far on RITC. Hopefully Rob will add some more photos even if they are just on instagram and twitter.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Here's one song from my audience recording of the Austin City Limits TV taping. The whole show will be torrented in a couple of weeks.

http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/60767804/file.html

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Your recording is awesome! Can't wait to hear the rest.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added the San Antonio show (Includes live debut of "All The Love In The World") and the Los Angeles show to the archive.

Hopefully I have Orlando, ACLTV and Jimmy Kimmel recordings coming very soon. Those are all that I have confirmed thus far.

If anyone is going to Calgary and Edmonton shows and would like to tape for the archive, please let me know! I can send my back up recording rig to get the shows covered.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added an audience recording of the full Jimmy Kimmel Live mini-concert set. The sound is spectacular!

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added Mike B's recording from last nights gig in Broomfield, CO. Big thanks to him for taping and sending me a copy. Rapid turnaround!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was front & center on the fence at the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena on November 19th, i filmed in 1080p.
    Head over to http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...-Spokane-Arena to view.
    I am working on getting the show up on youtube right now so be patient.
    Last edited by Desolate Minds; 11-23-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added Tapeworm48's Las Vegas, Night 1 recording. It is fantastic. Vegas through Seattle was recorded. I am not sure about the last two nights on the tour. I would suspect that both of those shows will not have recordings. But this is a good start knowing that most shows were recorded. Now it is time to hunt down other sources for shows that do not have recordings. If you can, please help out in the search for them. Hope everyone has been enjoying the downloads and listening back to the shows. See you in 2014, and keep checking the archive as I have a bunch of old cassettes and DATs that I am transferring and adding to the archive over the holiday. http://www.reflectinginthechrome.com Ryan
    Last edited by ninlive; 12-19-2013 at 08:57 AM.