Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    Um..
    :
    He said start to finish. The Vevo version omits alot of songs. It's a great look but it misses alot of things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, anyone has the Austin City Limits audio (2013)... or is it somewhere on ninlive??.... great work by the way ; )))

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaph1000 View Post
    This really captures the geeky details of the Tension 2013 automation, lighting and video rig way better than the official pro-shot LA show does.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Thanks @zaph1000 , I will definitely check it out! Thanks for working on that. What were the video sources for that show (camera models)?

In regards to Austin City Limits... Yes, there is an audience recording up on the archive. But since there was a legal hiccup with the Grammy footage earlier this year, I am not planning on hosting anything that has been broadcasted on TV. Unless I get the OK from PBS/ACL.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Thanks @zaph1000, I will definitely check it out! Thanks for working on that. What were the video sources for that show (camera models)?
    Video sources were taken from YouTube, so I do unfortunately not know any technical details on equipment, since it was not specified by any of the mentioned filmers. Sorry.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    Um..
    :
    Yeah....see, 77 minutes isn't a full concert. Two hours is a full concert. The Vevo edit is good, but it left me wanting the songs that got cut. And now I've got them.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Yeah....see, 77 minutes isn't a full concert.
    Not unless your Marilyn Manson...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Just got a 4tb hard drive at best buy, ive hopped on the torrent for the drive and after I download it ill help seed as long as I can.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Just got a 4tb hard drive at best buy, ive hopped on the torrent for the drive and after I download it ill help seed as long as I can.
    I'll stick my 4 in your TB.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    82.6%

10 chr

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Are there any known recordings of the 2014 Tampa date whatsoever? This was a friend's first NIN show and I'd really love to have a copy of it.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Not that I know of, but hopefully someday one will surface.
    @ninlive , are these the only things added since the torrent was released?

05/21/2014 Cardiff
    05/18/2014 Birmingham
    04/01/2006 Las Vegas
    11/20/2005 San Diego
    06/06/2000 Anaheim
    06/03/2000 San Diego
    08/30/2014 Auburn
    12/04/2008 Kelowna
    07/18/2014 Pemberton Music Festival
    11/21/2013 Vancouver
    edit: torrent is finally done after 3 and a half days. Im going to hop back on tomorrow to help seed.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-14-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Not that I know of, but hopefully someday one will surface.
    @ninlive , are these the only things added since the torrent was released?
    For the most part. I Have a master sheet of edits I've done already to the drive as well. Torrent update will probably be in the next few months. But if you want to stay up to date, best way is to keep track on the update feed on the right side of the main
    page.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Someone mentioned an uncirculated soundboard bootleg from Italy a while I go. Was that you Ryan or did I read that somewhere else?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Yes, I do have it.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Thank god I did not hallucinate that one since I couldn't remember where I had read it.

Will it be available on the site or on the drive when you get around to it?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    So I've been wanting one of the shows from the 95 tour they did with Bowie, and I was wondering which show had the best audio recording? I read that the show in Virginia sounds good (which would be great since I'm from there), but I want your all's opinions on the matter.

Also, does anyone know where I might be able to find the full broadcast of the 2007 Reading show? I have the audio, but I'd love to see the full thing. YouTube only has videos of single songs (at least as far as I've found) and a bunch of them have disappeared over the last year.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    So I've been wanting one of the shows from the 95 tour they did with Bowie, and I was wondering which show had the best audio recording? I read that the show in Virginia sounds good (which would be great since I'm from there), but I want your all's opinions on the matter.
    This is what you seek:

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/1995/19951011.html

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Speaking of the Bowie tour it would be nice if someone could persuade the guy from vimeo that recorded the Arizona shows video pro-shot to share it would be incredible !!!!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    I completely missed that one in my research somehow. I didn't know there was a soundboard recording, thank you so much! I've got the soundboard audio from the Virginia Beach show from the With Teeth summer tour, and it sounds amazing.
    You can bet your ass I'll be ripping this immediately

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Also, does anyone know where I might be able to find the full broadcast of the 2007 Reading show? I have the audio, but I'd love to see the full thing. YouTube only has videos of single songs (at least as far as I've found) and a bunch of them have disappeared over the last year.
    Only a few tracks were broadcasted. Not the full show. So what you see in YouTube is basically it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Only a few tracks were broadcasted. Not the full show. So what you see in YouTube is basically it.
    I knew they only aired half the show, but I was hoping I could still find the full broadcast of what they actually did show. I know that all the videos for The Great Destroyer were removed for whatever reason, which blows because that was probably my favorite version of it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I knew they only aired half the show, but I was hoping I could still find the full broadcast of what they actually did show. I know that all the videos for The Great Destroyer were removed for whatever reason, which blows because that was probably my favorite version of it.
    I assume full video of Reading 2007 might exist because Reading 2013 didn't get shown yet we have the whole thing, but I think we just got lucky with that because they had broadcast stuff set up to air it on the BBC's site but the NIN camp refused due to the lack of production.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Is there any concert footage from the LITS tour that has one camera angle that covers the entire stage? Say. one that was positioned at the soundboard perhaps?
    Am I making any sense?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somethingelse View Post
    Is there any concert footage from the LITS tour that has one camera angle that covers the entire stage? Say. one that was positioned at the soundboard perhaps?
    Am I making any sense?

Last 3 shows of the tour were filmed this way.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Probably two of the most sought out shows (at least in terms of emails I get) from any NIN tour. Tapeworm48 released both of his Chicago 2005 Congress shows and they don't disappoint! You can grab them here:

http://ninlive.com/shows/2005/20050506.html
    http://ninlive.com/shows/2005/20050507.html

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Someone mentioned an uncirculated soundboard bootleg from Italy a while I go. Was that you Ryan or did I read that somewhere else?
    Yes, I do have it.
    ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Added Tapeworm48's uncirculated 02/12/2006 Moline, IL tape to the archive. One of the longer sets from the With Teeth Winter Tour. It smokes!

http://ninlive.com/shows/2006/20060212.html

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    So are we going to get to hear the Rome soundboard and the new KROQ tape? Just curious.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Oh
    hell
    yes...

Festival de Nīmes! Look at that delicious setlist, folks. A white-hot performance!
    Last edited by botley; 09-05-2015 at 06:38 PM.