Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I have uploaded my recording of the last night in LA that was matrixed with another source. TBH, it's one of my favorite recordings I have done in awhile. Enjoy everyone.

http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20181215.html
    Fucking DOPE recording. Amazing capper for the most awesome tour ever!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I have uploaded my recording of the last night in LA that was matrixed with another source. TBH, it's one of my favorite recordings I have done in awhile. Enjoy everyone.

http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20181215.html
    Finally got around to listen to that recording and HOLY SHIT ! Thank you for this.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Just adding a few final touches to the journal before it gets sent back to Ryan!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    ^^
    but... All the Love... in 2005? Fake news!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    ^^
    but... All the Love... in 2005? Fake news!
    There was a bootleg of rehearsals put out that year that had a live version on it. It wasn't in front of an audience, but it was performed live as a band.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Any chance that Soundboard of Chicago Wave Goodbye Night 1 will ever make it to downloadable status?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    There was a bootleg of rehearsals put out that year that had a live version on it. It wasn't in front of an audience, but it was performed live as a band.
    I interpreted "hearing this song live" to mean actually witnessing it being played live, not hearing a bootleg. Semantics, yay!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I interpreted "hearing this song live" to mean actually witnessing it being played live, not hearing a bootleg. Semantics, yay!

My bad, I for some reason thought this song was played live as an opener back then when in fact it was "Love is Not Enough" that I actually heard live. Getting old sucks...

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    My bad, I for some reason thought this song was played live as an opener back then when in fact it was "Love is Not Enough" that I actually heard live. Getting old sucks...
    It sure does. But for what it's worth, Love Is Not Enough was a fucking great opener. I remember it being my first NIN show and being super disappointed that I didn't get Mr. Self Destruct as the opener, but looking back on it even just a year later...man, LINE was a really underrated set starter. I'd love to hear it again. Especially with the reworked intro they added for the shows.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vav View Post
    Any chance that Soundboard of Chicago Wave Goodbye Night 1 will ever make it to downloadable status?
    Guessing @ninlive is the only one who can actually answer that, but my purely speculative response is that I seem to remember him saying something about holding on to a very small number of rare / high quality recordings in case something came up in the future that he could only get via trading another uncirculated tape. Maybe that's the case here? Maybe not. Like I said, total speculation.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    ^^
    IIRC there was also a case of someone sharing with ninlive a sample song as a teaser and then never delivering the whole thing, so it's really unavailable. I'm probably thinking of some other show.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    ^^
    IIRC there was also a case of someone sharing with ninlive a sample song as a teaser and then never delivering the whole thing, so it's really unavailable. I'm probably thinking of some other show.
    Yes, this was a sample shared with me and nothing more. I never heard back from that person and that was on a log of things I needed to update on the site that I just never did.

Was off the grid the last week or so. So, sorry I didn't get to questions until today. Sent all emails out/PMs responded to.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yes, this was a sample shared with me and nothing more. I never heard back from that person and that was on a log of things I needed to update on the site that I just never did.

Was off the grid the last week or so. So, sorry I didn't get to questions until today. Sent all emails out/PMs responded to.
    bummer

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

I was off grid last week, too. Kind of felt good!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    the new matrixed recording of LA night 6 that just went up sounds really great. big thanks to everyone who put the time into this.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aleywwu View Post
    the new matrixed recording of LA night 6 that just went up sounds really great. big thanks to everyone who put the time into this.
    i really think this is the best sounding recording from the tour. I hate the click tracks in IEMs and they are almost completely taken out of this matrix.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotinCnStopMeNow View Post
    i really think this is the best sounding recording from the tour. I hate the click tracks in IEMs and they are almost completely taken out of this matrix.
    It sounds fantastic, hearing The Perfect Drug like this is amazing! Thanks to all involved! PS - still hoping someone got DC Night 2.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Just piling on re: that matrixed boot of the 12/15 LA show. This sounds friggin fantastic.
    Last edited by bobbie solo; 01-05-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    I am confused, still no possibility to own those IEM files ?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I am confused, still no possibility to own those IEM files ?
    No.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    The journal is on its way back to Ryan! Thanks again to everyone who participated in this amazing project!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Sorry to ask that, but I just updated my local live archive, and it looks like teh RSS feed is long time dead ?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    Sorry to ask that, but I just updated my local live archive, and it looks like teh RSS feed is long time dead ?
    Hmmm... Not sure why it's doing that. I have just been updating the same xml file since the inception with no changes to it. Just adding text. I'll look into it.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Hmmm... Not sure why it's doing that. I have just been updating the same xml file since the inception with no changes to it. Just adding text. I'll look into it.
    Sorry, i think it's just me, it looks like I lost my whole nin feeds, i guess I erased by mistake the whole folder (I didn't received the bird bow news either)

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    nindrive v2.1 final stats - 690.58GB, 25,647 files, 1071 audio sources for your listening pleasure. Torrent coming soon.

If you’d like to be part of the initial seed of the new version, please get in contact. ryanj@reflectinginthechrome.com

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Ryan, did you get the journal yet?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Ryan, did you get the journal yet?
    It finally showed up Saturday! I know you sent it a while ago. I will start getting it all scanned now!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here.
    Recently I've been listening to a lot of 2005-2006 WT era recordings. Video and audio.
    Love the productions and the raw/roughness of the band.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    Not sure where to post this so I'm posting it here.
    Recently I've been listening to a lot of 2005-2006 WT era recordings. Video and audio.
    Love the productions and the raw/roughness of the band.
    Denver 05/03/2005 is probably one of my favorite recordings from that era that I keep going back to.

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2005/20050503.html

Then 02/10/2006 Champaign to kick off the winter tour. First time Mr. Self Destruct had been played in a long time!

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2006/20060210.html

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    After years of seeing it on one person's trading list, I finally got a recording of the 3/24/2007 Berlin show for the archive! Stoked to finally have a source.

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2007/20070324.html