Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: The DC Extended Universe Thread

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Wonder Woman 1984 pictures are starting to be released.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    You guys can post the Steve Trevor one since the director of the film posted it on her Twitter account.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Also, reports swirling that Matt Reeves' Batman will be focusing on a younger version of Bruce Wayne.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Also, reports swirling that Matt Reeves' Batman will be focusing on a younger version of Bruce Wayne.
    Im confused as to how a new, younger Batman will pay into this universe? At this point I hope its just its own thing like the nolan trilogy. I can't wait for another origin story lol, we def haven't seen that enough for 'ol Bruce Wayne with Batman 89, BTAS, Batman Begins, and Snyder's take on his parents death in Batman v Superman.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    For what it's worth, they're apparently doing the same kinda thing with The Joker. The Leto version is still planned, but later this year they're apparently starting a lower budget origin Joker movie with Joaquin Phoenix starring, and Scorcese producing. Article here.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    There are a lot of news dumps happening right now with rumors and what-have-you and I'm sure it has to do with two official images and the title announcement of Wonder Woman 1984. What I've been able to preen out is - Walter Hamada, the new head of the DC Films, has taken over a shit show and is working on all of these projects in development to figure out what stays and what goes. I know we're talking about two Joker movies, Birds of Prey, Batgirl, New Gods, Suicide Squad 2, Blackhawks, Green Lantern Corps, Young Batman (apparently) and Flash to the Future - but Aquaman is in post, Shazam just started post, and WW84 just started filming.

I would not be surprised if one of the Leto Joker movie gets cut and SS2 goes away until they get BOP rolling since it has Harley Quinn in it. The rest? They're all in development with hardly any casting announcements.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I actually would not pay any attention to anything unless you see set photos or a trailer. These articles and coverage are just out of hand and worse on twitter. So what I take from the articles is that 2 movies are good to go and a third is currently shooting and someone reliable seems to have control over the whole thing. So exciting news.

Mentioned
    343 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    You guys can post the Steve Trevor one since the director of the film posted it on her Twitter account.

but...how is he alive?

also this looks awesome

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Could be the Martian Manhunter, but I doubt they'd pull something like that.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Honestly, I gave up on DC. It seems like these folks don't got a clue what the hell they're doing with this world and grasping at straws. They screwed the pooch and should either just give up on the whole Marvel type world continuity or just do a full reboot with some competent people in charge.

A Joker origin movie? Sorry, pass. A Leto gangsta Joker movie? Sorry, pass. A Harley Quinn movie? Pass. I could care less for an Aquaman movie or frigging Shazam. I guess Wonder Woman could be okay at its the one new DC movie they did decently, but I'm still not thrilled. They ran it all into the ground.

Just throw a f--kload of money at Nolan to continue his Batman. Give him anything he wants or give up already.
    Last edited by neorev; 06-14-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Aquaman is on the cover of the new EW magazine and hi-res pics are popping up.