Thread: Bryan Ferry - Is Your Love Strong Enough

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Spoiler: The track does run over the credits, and is simply beautiful when it is filling a room. It's cranked up at the crescendo and completely engulfs the room. I saw people who were leaving stay still when it reached the peak, just because it was that good. Also, it might just be my ears, but I think the intro to the song was slightly different in the end credits.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Spoiler: The track does run over the credits, and is simply beautiful when it is filling a room. It's cranked up at the crescendo and completely engulfs the room. I saw people who were leaving stay still when it reached the peak, just because it was that good. Also, it might just be my ears, but I think the intro to the song was slightly different in the end credits.
    Good god, I am so beyond excited to see this movie.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Yes, Spoiler: I couldn't hear very well because people were leaving noisily but the intro to the end-credits version sounded like it started with very distant-sounding Mariqueen vocals drenched in reverb (not unlike they way they appear in the instrumental score), gradually growing in volume and presence until filling the room. Very effective choice for the film.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Wow, very excited, can't wait to see the movie.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    Yes, Spoiler: I couldn't hear very well because people were leaving noisily but the intro to the end-credits version sounded like it started with very distant-sounding Mariqueen vocals drenched in reverb (not unlike they way they appear in the instrumental score), gradually growing in volume and presence until filling the room. Very effective choice for the film.
    Spoiler: That's what it sounded like to me too; couldn't hear it well enough to tell if it was something else from the score kinda mixed in there for effect or an actual different version