Thread: 2013.10.21 - Raleigh, NA @ PNC Arena

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2013.10.21 - Raleigh, NA @ PNC Arena

Just got my tickets in the mail yesterday! This will be my 8th time seeing NIN and I can't wait. They never fail to put on the best shows ever and I imagine that this one will be amazing. Looking forward to seeing this with my wife.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Raleigh, NC - don't even know how that happened, lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylipsmaypromise View Post
    Raleigh, NC - don't even know how that happened, lol
    Well, it is in North America...

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    The OP is referring to the fact that s/he typed NA in the title instead of NC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just checked...GA floor seats are still available!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'll be there. I did the preorder, so I guess I get to stand in the cool people line.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'll see you there! Just look for the uncoolest person in the cool people line

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    EDIT: ended up deciding to fly up to see the newark and brooklyn shows instead.

--
    anyone willing to split a hotel room the night of the concert? i don't drive, so i was thinking of staying in one of the places within walking distance of the concert (ramada is like $100 a night).

alternatively, anyone happen to be driving from/to (or through) wilmington? (long shot, i know.)
    Last edited by m15a; 10-03-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Unfortunately I'm coming from the opposite direction, or I'd gladly help out. Also a hotel for me is out of the question as it will be me and my wife. Not that we wouldn't weclome a 3rd member into our bed. We just don't meet prospective 3rd members on message boards. That's what libraries are for.

I WILL have barricade for this show. Can't fucking wait. My first NIN show was in Raliegh (though at a different venue) for Fragility 2.0. Can't believe it's been like 13 fucking years. Where does the time go?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Sorry, I'm also going the wrong direction and probably not staying the night. I hope you find someone though!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Im looking for 1 ticket. Lower level is best but I'll take a floor ticket if that is all that is available. PM me if you've got something to sell.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dunebug81 View Post
    Im looking for 1 ticket. Lower level is best but I'll take a floor ticket if that is all that is available. PM me if you've got something to sell.
    aren't tickets still available on ticketmaster? looked like it when i just checked.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yeah, but looking for something better than what's available on TM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yeah, but looking for something better than what's available on TM.
    i guess the best seated tickets are probably sold. but if you can't find those and decide to get GA, those are still available.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m15a View Post
    i guess the best seated tickets are probably sold. but if you can't find those and decide to get GA, those are still available.
    yeah, maybe someone will have an extra presale ticket for sale in the next week or so. I'm patient and don't mind waiting and buying a ticket from someone outside the venue...that's generally how I buy most of my tickets.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Raleigh Nine Inch Nails show at the PNC Arena on Monday, October 21, 2013.

PNC ARENA ADDRESS:
    1400 Edwards Mill Road
    Raleigh, NC 27607
    919-861-2300

ˇ TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: EAST SEASON TICKET HOLDER ENTRANCE - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    The East Season Ticket Holder Entrance is located on the East Side of the building and has a sign above it that says “Season Ticket Holder Entry.” The East side parking and doors are on the same side as the “bus lot.”

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

ˇ TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:00PM

ˇ NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:15PM

ˇ DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 6:30PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

ˇ Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    ˇ You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    ˇ Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    ˇ Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    ˇ Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Pre-Sale Team

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I snagged a sec 105 row b off ticketmaster so ill see all you fine people at the show in just a few days!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I snagged a sec 105 row b off ticketmaster so ill see all you fine people at the show in just a few days!
    Nice! Did TM just release a bunch of tickets in 105 and 118? I see a big block available in 118 C-F.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    at the venue. nobody else here. lots of construction people driving around. someone get here soon it's kind of creepy right now. :3

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost wolves View Post
    at the venue. nobody else here. lots of construction people driving around. someone get here soon it's kind of creepy right now. :3
    go home and go back to bed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I bought seated tickets and I don't regret it one bit. I slept in until 10:30 and I'm not even going to leave my house for another two hours or so

But I do hope that the wait is worth it and you have a great time up front!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It´s almost time, cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Won a pair of tickets to pick up at this show. I wont get there till 815pm to pick those up from will call. Im going sólo so theres an extra ticket for free if someone wants to meet up. Dont have to be a hangout buddy just rather give it to someone from this board.I have no idea where the seats are as the venue said they cant open them.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by head_lice View Post
    Won a pair of tickets to pick up at this show. I wont get there till 815pm to pick those up from will call. Im going sólo so theres an extra ticket for free if someone wants to meet up. Dont have to be a hangout buddy just rather give it to someone from this board.I have no idea where the seats are as the venue said they cant open them.
    If its a better seat then what I've got ill take it. Once you know post your section.

Motherfucking $20 to park? I feel obligated to now break $20 worth of something inside so ill get my money's worth. #cunts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Incredible show! Drove down from Richmond, VA and am on the way home now. Trent was in top form tonight! Will post a set list later. The only additions that I would have loved would have been Satellite, Various Methods of Escape & I Would For You. Not complaining at all though. So glad that we made the trip.