Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Star Wars - The Games

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Star Wars - The Games

In keeping with the Star Wars TV and movie threads, I figure we've now finally got enough content to warrant a thread. With Fallen Order and Jedi Survivor, and the newly announced Outlaws open world game...things are looking up.

Gameplay video just released for Outlaws at the Ubisoft Forward presentation. I'm all the way in.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I beat Jedi: Survivor a week ago and I absolutely loved every minute of that game. It's even better than Jedi: Fallen Order, which I also loved. They improved on just about every aspect of the first game.

As far as this new game is concerned, it looks decidedly less interesting to me, based on the trailer and gameplay footage (especially the "stealth" part that reminds me of the Mary Jane portions of the Spider-Man game), but I'm going to try to reserve judgement until I see more of it and see how reviews pan out. I do know it won't be a pre-order for me like Jedi: Survivor was.
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 06-15-2023 at 06:13 PM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I liked Fallen Order a lot. Haven't got around to playing Survivor yet (schedule and budget haven't really lined up for that one) but I'm looking forward to picking it up in the not-too-distant future. Outlaws looks cool from what they've shown us but I'm a little worried about the open world aspect of it. Too many modern open world games feel very samey and more like filling out a checklist than experiencing a world.